Hi, I notice that a lot of the threads in here are very old, I hope this mod isn't dead, as I love the concept - raping the French - in detail! (Not english here at all ).

Im in the middle of working my way through Stainless Steel, but if this mod is "done" enough then I will definetley give it a go, the forum dosen't give a lot of details on the features in the game.

But I digress, I wished to ask - or make the suggestion - of giving each settlement a General/family member to act as the Lord there, with respective ancillary traits as seen in a lot of M2TW Mods, and creating a feudal aspect to the game.

Perhaps it's the roleplaying in me, but I would love to see a game as small a scale as this where you can have individual fiefs, raising their own warbands (Historically I believe each English Lord had to have 30 Men-at-Arms and 90 Longbowmen, individually paid and equipped for by the Lord ready and available for military service when the call of war came) and working out the economics for each settlement so a certain ammount is spent on that region, and the rest in tax for the King to use elsewhere (Raising fleets, the royal household army et cetera).

Just my two cents! Look forward to giving this mod a go once I've completed a campaign or two in SS.