Thread: NTF and BALKAN

Icon5 NTF and BALKAN

there is propably an other topic for this but im new here and really need some help like whats the need of having balkan mod when u can play as any balkan country in ntf right???? if the balkan mod adds something more in the balkan countries then can i use the balkan mod with the ntf??sorry for mistakes or stupid questions i havent downloaded a mod again

Default Re: NTF and BALKAN

Γεια σου Πάνο και καλωσήρθες στο Startpos Mods φόρουμ! Factions like Croatia or Serbia can be found only in Balkan mod. You can have installed both mods but you can play each of them at a time. If you like playing as Greece, you have definitely play Balkan mod!
    Last edited by husserlTW; January 30, 2011 at 04:45 AM.

is romania in the Balkan mod?

Yes and Moldavia as well!

thanks a lot i will install the mod as soon as i get the game are u from greece or did u used google translaitor to write in my language??anyway thanks again cant wait to destroy ottomans with greece like in 1821 and yeah can i use the balkan mod with ur other mods like the one u have portugal???or even better could u ever add the balkan mod units to ntf???or a mod that adds them in the ntf??? i know im wasting ur time but im da biggest noob in the forum right now
    Last edited by panosx; January 30, 2011 at 07:47 AM.

Ελλαδα μεγάλε! Balkan mod is a grand campaign (full European map) just with the addition of a couple new factions and new units. There is no point to transfer them in NTF.

1000 ευχαριστω.3 days and ill have the game i found it for 6.30 sto plaisio.and now can play as greece ur the man

Miles

so where can i download said balkan mod? I am eager to play as serbia and destroy the turks
    Slovenic by birth, Christian by the Grace of God.

WWI Total War Mod Member
    Družina Kagana

Sir.Cojocarius's Avatar Civis

http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=357323 Here. With a little lookinf in this forum you would easily find it. But here you go