Page 442 of 442 FirstFirst ... 342392417432433434435436437438439440441442
Results 8,821 to 8,833 of 8833

Thread: Hyrule: Total War - Link to Subforums in First Post

Default Re: Hyrule: Total War - Link to Subforums in First Post

Hey i just downloaded the latest release and i have a bug to report.

when doing the Hyrule Historia, the cutscene plays, but when i click on either the tick or the cross nothing happens, its like it doesn't even register me clicking it to close the cutscene.

help?

Quote Originally Posted by Ivory11 View Post
    Hey i just downloaded the latest release and i have a bug to report.

when doing the Hyrule Historia, the cutscene plays, but when i click on either the tick or the cross nothing happens, its like it doesn't even register me clicking it to close the cutscene.

help?
    First of all, put things like this in the "Bug Center" thread of the Bug/Glitch subforum

Second of all, you just bumped, don't do that

Third of all, Hit the esc key to leave an HH cutscene.

mcloud's Avatar Civis

I am probably too late in saying this but since majora is part of the campaign and the mod will Onilink be in the mod since in MM he and majora were enemies in the actual game

Hey could use some help here... trying to run on steam, can't get config file to load in the mod launcher.

Just to let the devs know, there is some balanceing that need to be done the deku baba patches need a big counter cavalry buff with out it the deku campaign cant even be played. this is my first post, sorry if its in the wrong place. aslo, this is the BEST m2tw mod out there! keep up the great work!

Jakeford's Avatar Ducenarius

Guys stop using this thread! This is the thread that was used before Hyrule total war got its own submod. It is dead! Let it stay dead!

Avatar of the Ice Wolf's Avatar Praeses

Eh. For whatever reason, I am still subscribed to this thread. Been since 2011. Anyway, to answer skipper's question, Deku Baba Patches do get creamed against cavalry, but balance changes are not high on the list of priorities right now, as units are still being added to the roster. For now, balance changes are governed mainly by submods, like Jakeford's buildings and units submod.

West: Foranar- Azurita - The Redeemer - Sinteiria - Sakotae the Guardian (Tavia) - Saleria
    East: Nerise - Kiril

Emrys's Avatar Primicerius

Also, TheHolyPilgrim is creating a complete rebalance, but that might be a few months down the line...

Here's the thread
    Last edited by Emrys; October 17, 2013 at 08:26 PM.

Soron's Avatar Tiro
    Throne room, in a castle, on a floating island, Somewhere on the flat Earth.

I just ... the more I look the more I play ... it becomes clear to me that he is one of the best mods of the video game world ..GG

Help please... I can't install it. where do I install to? I have steam also I bought the kingdoms pack

The first thing you can do is stop bumping this ancient thread and post your problem in the technical section.

But I'm nice so I'll try to explain.

Download all four parts (it'll be two downloads but in each zip/rar file are two .exe files).

Run the installer and place it in the mods\Hyrule folder. For me this is C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\Medieval II Total War\mods\Hyrule

You may notice I'm using the Steam version. If you're using the Steam version it's there's a bit more to do and I can't really help you if you're not since I've never used the non-Steam version. Rename your "Americas" folder "Americasb" and rename the "Hyrule" folder "Americas". Then launch Medieval Total War: Kingdoms and click "Americas" in the launcher. It should launch Hyrule Total War when you do so.

Quote Originally Posted by UndyingNephalim View Post

Development Forums: http://www.twcenter.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=1894

"I warned him. I pleaded to him. I told him that this was not the right path. He insisted that he return to his younger days. A foolish choice, for even a Kokiri knows that all things must either grow... or die.
    "

Hyrule: Total War is a conversion for Medieval 2: Total War. A vast majority of the iconic races from the Zelda universe have been represented as armies that the player can assemble, command, and ultimately use to destroy their enemies. The Hero of Time has chosen to return to the past, a choice that ultimately has ruined the charts of history and sent Hyrule into chaos. Major wars that were already decided have unmade themselves, allowing fallen armies a second chance at these critical events in Hyrule's history. This is where you, the player, comes in. You shall choose how to rewrite the history of Hyrule. Do you stick with the proper path and smite the evil in the land in the name of the Goddesses? Or perhaps you feel that the Hylians have overstayed their welcome as masters of the land and would rather the Gerudo forces of Ganondorf lead Hyrule into a new age leadership? Maybe you feel it's time that the Gorons march from their mountain kingdoms and rebuild their long lost empire, smashing anyone who opposes their will? On the other hand, you might fall in favor of fighting for the Zora Dominion and cleansing the land of imperfect creatures and establishing a new order of purity. Perhaps the forces of nature have won you over, and you would see to it that the Kokiri and beings of the forest rise to power? Or maybe you would act against nature, and infest and consume all life as the infestation of Gohma... There are many races to choose from, and many possible outcomes to your actions. Hyrule's fate is now in your hands. Will you lead it to a golden age of peace, or dominate it in your name?

Default Re: Hyrule: Total War - Epic Legend of Zelda Warfare

I do have one question/suggestion... Any possibility that the Garo ninjas from Majora's mask will make an appearance? They would make an awesome race, but I'd settle for some Garo recruitable mercs.[/QUOTE]

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    They work for Kingdom of Ikana.