Thread: Hyrule: Total War - Link to Subforums in First Post

Avatar of the Ice Wolf's Avatar Praeses

Default Re: Hyrule: Total War - Epic Legend of Zelda Warfare

Quote Originally Posted by Duke Serkol View Post
    No. Malo mart is silly and annoying like all anachronisms. They're the laziest and cheapest way to try and evoke laughter since bad puns and the sooner everybody realizes this and moves on, the better it will be.
    Yea but realize you're talking to a guy who hated Wind Waker and Skyward Sword but liked Spirit Tracks and the Malo Mart. So trying to get me to realize that Malo Mart is "silly and annoying" is probably a waste of your time as I am just crazy.

West: Foranar- Azurita - The Redeemer - Sinteiria - Sakotae the Guardian (Tavia) - Saleria
    East: Nerise - Kiril

UndyingNephalim's Avatar Primicerius
    Patrician Artifex

Quote Originally Posted by The Holy Pilgrim View Post
    This reminds me,

How will the Gohma act in the face of Majora? Will they be susceptible to his corruption just as everybody else is, or are they so autonomous in nature, they have no chance in being infected by him? Will they be immune to the spread of Majora throughout their regions (in the form of scripting, if you can get it to work that is)?

Besides, I always wondered what would happen if a Gohma tried to eat one of Majora's spawns of hell.
    The Gohma are immune to religious conversion so they'd probably not really pick a side. If anything they'd take advantage of the conflict and begin spreading while everyone else is fighting Majora on other fronts. From the perspective of Majora I'd imagine he'd just absorb all the Gohma by force in the end as well.

Quote Originally Posted by totalwarsuperfan View Post
    can you add bosses from link to the past
    Vitreous has been floating around for some time:
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

I can also confirm the Halmasuar King will show up.

Quote Originally Posted by Avatar of the Ice Wolf View Post
    Yea but realize you're talking to a guy who hated Wind Waker and Skyward Sword but liked Spirit Tracks and the Malo Mart. So trying to get me to realize that Malo Mart is "silly and annoying" is probably a waste of your time as I am just crazy.
    I guess we all just have our own personal tastes.

Will Halmasuar King come with halmasuars with no riders like how some dodongos dont have riders. Also in the furture I think some bosses should have some units because if their is just one boss the player could just rush the boss and win with numbers and that would seem easy.(Also if you need more settlements some I think some can be boss domains)

Quote Originally Posted by UndyingNephalim View Post
    The Gohma are immune to religious conversion so they'd probably not really pick a side. If anything they'd take advantage of the conflict and begin spreading while everyone else is fighting Majora on other fronts. From the perspective of Majora I'd imagine he'd just absorb all the Gohma by force in the end as well.

Vitreous has been floating around for some time:

I can also confirm the Halmasuar King will show up.

I guess we all just have our own personal tastes.

Quick question about vitreous. Will he have some kind of Ranged attack? Like a poison cloud or a energy beam?

Cause It doesn't look like he's going to be swinging any swords around
    Last edited by Scar86; May 05, 2012 at 04:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Avatar of the Ice Wolf View Post
    Oh ok, thanks for clearing that up ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by Scar86 View Post
    Quick question about vitreous. Will he have some kind of Ranged attack? Like a poison cloud or a energy beam?

Cause It doesn't look like he's going to be swinging any swords around
    Thunders would be nice, but its size and weight alone would probably prove more effective than most swords.

Quote Originally Posted by Shika_mech View Post
    Wow Neph you have been really hard at work. Keep it up! I really cant wait for the next patch/update to be released.
    Whare do I git these patch/update? Do i have to redownload Hyrule: Total War to git them?

Patrician Artifex

Well... I found out what has been causing the script problem: http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...7#post11424107

Hopefully a solution will follow soon.

YYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't care what else will happen today, NOTHING can lower my spirits now.

martdiamond's Avatar Civis

Yeah, back on track
    Last edited by martdiamond; May 06, 2012 at 05:53 AM.

fantastic Neph!!
    I shall consume... consume everything

Quote Originally Posted by Eldren View Post
    Whare do I git these patch/update? Do i have to redownload Hyrule: Total War to git them?
    I believe when Neph does release the next patch he will let us know. Which will be found on Mod DB along with the first update and core files. Link is on the first page. Should just need to install the new files and not re install

Well... I found out what has been causing the script problem: http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...7#post11424107

quenya's Avatar Biarchus

Yay!! now the only obstacle is custom settlements
    Droma: :Rosa

Icon6 Re: Hyrule: Total War - Epic Legend of Zelda Warfare

Yes! The War Shall Continue.The Godess Nayru or Neph in other tugs will suen lay the law of all Hyrule.

Call of warhammer then The sundering now Hyrule this is the best game to play right now

Yessssssssssss congrats on finding the problem neph.

and here's to progress! ~toasts everyone~

This delay has given me much time to give thought to an issue that has been plaguing me for some time.

How will we solve the issue of feilding large armies inside temples? In Third Age Total war soemtimes your units will spawn inside a wall or on a cliff above the settlement and have no way to get down. Is their any way to have a cap on the size of an army you can bring into a settlement? Cause I dont think a full stack army is going to fit inside the Spirit temple!

Avatar of the Ice Wolf's Avatar Praeses

Excellent news Neph! Onward to completion and then, total victory!

West: Foranar- Azurita - The Redeemer - Sinteiria - Sakotae the Guardian (Tavia) - Saleria
    East: Nerise - Kiril

I won't do one long sentence with several dozen exclamation marks or a smiley overload to convey my feelings on this.

I think this will do instead

Patrician Artifex

Yessssssssssss congrats on finding the problem neph.
    It seems the rebel based faction has been causing the problem. I still have yet to fix it but at least I know the source of it finally.

How will we solve the issue of feilding large armies inside temples?
    Every temple level has the areas outside of the temple as part of the map, like so:

Forces will only be able to deploy outside of the temple, while the area needed to capture the settlement will likely be the largest room in each temple. This should help solve placement problems. In terms of actually navigating the temple most of the corridors are as wide as areas in cities from M2, so creatures that are as large as the Stallord should be able to navigate inside. Even though it might go against how Temples are portrayed in canon Zelda games the temples here are fairly large. The only problems I don't know how to solve are flying units, I predict they'll be phasing through ceilings and other things like that, pretty much the same glitchy problems they have in siege battles at the moment. I really can't say anything for certain though as I have yet to be able to test a map such as these and probably won't until someone with experience in IWTE wants to help put all my settlements in the game.

... and so Sir Robin's minstrels shall be eaten. Rare, Medium, or Well Done?

AND THERE WAS MUCH REJOICING.