Thread: a few questions

Default a few questions

So, it's quiet here, although this mod is going to be awesome. I am really looking forward to play this mod (will you be able to release on the 31st as anounced?), but I have some questions:
    1) Will you use custom general battle models(for faction leaders, heirs and historical characters)
    2) Which scripts do you plan to include (Big Grim Reality, 4 turn pr year, etc.)
    Anyway, I want to tell you that you haveat least one fan.

Default Re: a few questions

TW-fanboy Hi

(will you be able to release on the 31st as anounced?)
    Yes!
    I will uolad alpha version of mod on the 31st.

1) Will you use custom general battle models(for faction leaders, heirs and historical characters)
    Yes
    2) Which scripts do you plan to include (Big Grim Reality, 4 turn pr year, etc.)
    Big Grim Reality, 12 turns pr year and many more.
    But in beta version.
    In alpha there are only 2 scripts: ai support, and money script for ai.

Anyway, I want to tell you that you haveat least one fan.
    Ths for support!
    Under the patronage of Nakharar
    DM Multi modding project

Great that you won't delay. How much will be implented in the alpha (which factions are missing or incomplete, how many units will be addedafterwards, etc.)? Are the Assassins in (in your preview you showed some unhistorical Assassins Creed pictures)? And I think I read somewhere it will be an open beta (so that anybody can download, right?)
    Last edited by TW-fanboy; January 28, 2011 at 09:50 AM.

Here is another fan. As I promised, I am still a fan who eagerly waits for its release (yes, more than shogun2!)

How much will be implented in the alpha (which factions are missing or incomplete, how many units will be addedafterwards, etc.)?
    missing factions:
    georgia, hungary, armenia(will be added in first update(with balance tomorrow))
    assassins(mostly done but will be only in full release)
    incomplete:
    egypt, turks, damascus, aleppo
    need new textures:
    crusader states

Are the Assassins in (in your preview you showed some unhistorical Assassins Creed pictures)?
    no

And I think I read somewhere it will be an open beta (so that anybody can download, right?)
    right

Here is another fan. As I promised, I am still a fan who eagerly waits for its release (yes, more than shogun2!)
    great! ths for support!
    Under the patronage of Nakharar
    DM Multi modding project