Thread: Brigadier Graham Music Addon list

Default Brigadier Graham Music Addon list

Greetings, I have been a devoted darthmod player for quite some time now and I recently tried out the wonderful La De Da Brigadier Graham's Total Classical Music Overhaul Mod v1.5 for DarthMod Ultimate Commander. I would really like to have a list of the music that has been used or a way to extract it out of the mod because I want to listen to it outside the game.
    The only thing you cannot do with a bayonet is sit on it. Charles Maurice de Talleyrand-Périgord,1st Prime Minister of France, Prince of Benevento.

Tango12345's Avatar Never mind the manoeuvres...
    Moderator Emeritus Content Emeritus Administrator Emeritus

Default Re: Brigadier Graham Music Addon list

Ask Brigadier Graham about that

Would he even deign to answer me ?
    The only thing you cannot do with a bayonet is sit on it. Charles Maurice de Talleyrand-Périgord,1st Prime Minister of France, Prince of Benevento.

Nanny de Bodemloze's Avatar Treason is just dates
    Artifex

Quote Originally Posted by Seimour View Post
    Would he even deign to answer me ?
    of course he would

I found the file and extracted the music. Mission accomplished. Yet again, thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by La♔De♔Da♔Brigadier Graham View Post
    Of course I will old boy, well the best thing to do is extract my music files using pack-file manager.. then you will have a folder with all of the audio files in there, they are mostly mp3 files and a few wav files sir..
    You can get pack-file manager from here old chap.. do hope this helps and enjoy the tunes.
    [Tool] Pack File Manager 1.12 (w/ integrated .loc editor
    I don't get it to work.

Am I supposed to extract the DMUC_Music.pack-file? I just get an error message.

edit:
    The music-mod had somehow managed to self uninstall. Got it to work eventually. Though many of the songs doesn't seem to have their real names, just something generic.
    Last edited by MariusHealth; February 18, 2011 at 11:43 AM.