Thread: Who owns the mines at the cordinates... (Aeseth lands)

Default Who owns the mines at the cordinates... (Aeseth lands)

+43, -217? Because Just today I was digging in my own mines and found an awesome cave system that was almost too good to be true. I started obsidian farming in some lava I found, started digging some, and found another cave. Turns out it was too good to be true when I saw some glass and already placed torches.

If this is does belong to anyone, I'd like to make a formal apology for messing with your caves. I'd also would like to ask if we could share it, or would you like me to block of the entrance I made. I won't use it anymore until I get a reply.

Default Re: Who owns the mines at the cordinates... (Aeseth lands)

I think its the bastards, probably the one they used when they ran into us (me and sel) building the tunnel east.
    Developer of The Great War | Leader of WW2: Sandstorm | Under the Woolen Patronage of Mitch | King of All

Quote Originally Posted by Admiral Van Tromp View Post
    History has always been a bit of the State's slut.

Musthavename's Avatar Bunneh Ressurection
    Somewhere in the room you're currently in.

Is this mine in claimed territory? If so, then it's the property of whoever claimed that land. Is that land in unclaimed territory? Then you're free to mine whatever.
    Give a man a fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of the day.
    Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

Poach's Avatar Civitate

Doesn't sound like ours, unless it is in our lands. We have no extensive mining operations in unclaimed land.

Quote Originally Posted by Musthavename View Post
    Is this mine in claimed territory? If so, then it's the property of whoever claimed that land. Is that land in unclaimed territory? Then you're free to mine whatever.
    It's in Aeseth lands, but I wanted to know if it was anyone's personal mines, since there was some placed obsidian, which would be valuable.