Thread: how do you disable the money script

Default how do you disable the money script

I was told it's there to keep you from stock piling Millions of Denari but right now I've got 5 Legio's to defend everything, I can't afford to field another one and keep building all the buildings in my cities, however I have almost 200K in excess that is removed each turn leaving me with a grand total of 10K to build buildings with.

Or is there some other solution, how do you guys do it?
    Last edited by -=Sigma=-; January 21, 2011 at 01:07 PM.

Everto's Avatar Campidoctor

Default Re: how do you disable the money script

Woah...there's a money script? Foreal? I've been wondering why it says I'm making 100,000 denari a turn and I only make 30,000. When playing as the Seleucid's, fielding 8 armies and fighting a 5 front war, I find myself being cheated when I don't make that money.

chris10's Avatar Primicerius

Quote Originally Posted by Everto View Post
    Woah...there's a money script? Foreal? I've been wondering why it says I'm making 100,000 denari a turn and I only make 30,000.

after all this time you find out ?...the forum was pretty much plastered with that issue.........

ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOFL

have a look here. I explain how to change it a bit so that it will not take all your precious money away..

http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=419246

post 4 and 6

Thanks Chris, I just set it to 300K per your suggestion =)

Everto's Avatar Campidoctor

So if I type in "400000" it will only kick in once I reach 400 K? AWESOME!!!!!!! Can't wait =)
    Last edited by Everto; January 21, 2011 at 08:16 PM.

chris10's Avatar Primicerius

Quote Originally Posted by Everto View Post
    So if I type in "400000" it will only kick in once I reach 400 K? AWESOME!!!!!!! Can't wait =)
    yes but you have to delete the other monitors related to romans_brutii and let only 1 monitor exist
    the other thread I posted includes a new monitor to be copypasted into the script...
    look fot the backgroundscipt in data/scripts/show_me of the campaign you playing...open it and serach for MONEY MONITOR...second entrys are romans_bruuti....you will find various different monitors ...delete all monitors and copypaste the other to the same place..save/done