Page 9 of 18 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 LastLast

Thread: Want a mod? WeŽll create it for you! - Service Station - Temporary Closed!

Default Re: Want a mod? WeŽll create it for you! - Shokh & Fortes & Okmin - Service Station

Hey, Im a nub to modding and I want to download the US start at 1700 mod, but I'm pretty sure I just royally screwed up. I figured out how to send the file to the data/campaign and stuff, but I had no idea how to replace it and just deleted starpos.esf and scripting.lua, and when I tried to test it out, it crashed when I tried to play the grand campaign. Wanna take some time to help a noob?

Sogdog's Avatar Centenarius

Default Re: Want a mod? WeŽll create it for you! - Shokh & Fortes & Okmin - Service Station

Hi Guys

Thanks very much for all the hard work. I have a question: One of the many things I miss from the previous Total Wars and very absent in ETW is the selection of buildings one could biuld in a settlement. Is there anyway of putting this option back in ETW (eg: markets, drill halls, shrines etc)

Cheers,
    Sogdog

Okmin's Avatar In vino veritas

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Patriotic View Post
    Hey, Im a nub to modding and I want to download the US start at 1700 mod, but I'm pretty sure I just royally screwed up. I figured out how to send the file to the data/campaign and stuff, but I had no idea how to replace it and just deleted starpos.esf and scripting.lua, and when I tried to test it out, it crashed when I tried to play the grand campaign. Wanna take some time to help a noob?
    Did you put the startpos.esf and scripting.lua in data\campaigns\main?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sogdog View Post
    Hi Guys

Thanks very much for all the hard work. I have a question: One of the many things I miss from the previous Total Wars and very absent in ETW is the selection of buildings one could biuld in a settlement. Is there anyway of putting this option back in ETW (eg: markets, drill halls, shrines etc)

Cheers,
    Sogdog
    Short answer: No

Long answer: No, because it's hardcoded
    IN VINO VERITAS
    IN CERVESIO FELICITAS

Under the patronage of The Lizard King
    Patron of Narf
    and Starlightman

Atcman123's Avatar Civis

What WOULD be good is if I could recruit any unit for any country!
    that would be epic!

Also! Increasing the melee attack for every unit for the usa!
    that would be epic too!
    I will sleep on it tonight and come up with more goodies!
    PS:i will rep you if you do it please! o_o
    Zumba fitness? EPIC!

Yep, the only problem I have is replacing the two files.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Patriotic View Post
    Yep, the only problem I have is replacing the two files.
    Delete the ones that are in there, then add the ones from the mod.
    IN VINO VERITAS
    IN CERVESIO FELICITAS

Patron of Narf
    and Starlightman

Atcman123's Avatar Civis

Quote Originally Posted by Atcman123 View Post
    What WOULD be good is if I could recruit any unit for any country!
    that would be epic!

Also! Increasing the melee attack for every unit for the usa!
    that would be epic too!
    I will sleep on it tonight and come up with more goodies!
    PS:i will rep you if you do it please! o_o
    Did anyone look at this?!
    Zumba fitness? EPIC!

Atcman123's Avatar Civis

Also,Can you change the round shot for the Usa cannons to be rockets instead of round shot?
    Zumba fitness? EPIC!

Atcman123's Avatar Civis

Not to jank your chain but...
    Can you plz change the turns to build for britain from 1,2 to 0?
    PLZ!
    disregard the others i said!
    Zumba fitness? EPIC!

Foederatus

Default Re: Want a mod? IŽll create it for you! - Shokh`s small mod chest

Quote Originally Posted by Okmin View Post
    see only now you have made my mod. silly me...

I thank you with all my heart for this mod.

Hi mates, thanks for these mods that you,re doing for us.

I,d really like a mod that would limit the recruitment of units according to the population of each region or something about this.

Or tell me pls which tables or which needs to be changed to do something similar and do not see large armies coming out of small regions.

But limiting the recruitment in small regions a lot, pls. See if you can, anyhow thank you very much.
    Last edited by Captain Kidd; March 11, 2011 at 06:49 PM.

Can you make a mod that enlarges the grenadier unit to match the line infantry unit? For example, most nations have 120 men in their line infantry, and I would like to see the grenadiers unit at the same number. Also, could you decrease the nr of grenades a grenadier can carry? I cant find any mod that does the two of these combined. If there is one, please tell me!

Laetus

I understand that you guys are really busy at the moment, but I was just wondering if you guys could increase the reload speed of "shokh_xtremreload" to 95% of the normal speed?
    Much appreciated

I will sort tomorrow the requests and tell you which are possible.

Hey Shokh, how's the progress going on my request I asked about 3 weeks back? Not rushing you or anything, you're finished with it when you're finished with it. Just curious is all.

TheSilverKnight - Developer for IBFD

I would like to have a Wallachia faction. With Vlad The Impaler as a Leader.
    Who likes Quitters????
    Vote now at: http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=425721

Steam ID: Niccolo' Machiavelli

Quote Originally Posted by TheSilverKnight View Post
    Hey Shokh, how's the progress going on my request I asked about 3 weeks back? Not rushing you or anything, you're finished with it when you're finished with it. Just curious is all.
    Today and tomorrow i will sort all tasks and speak with the other two, who can do which work.
    We are working beside here on several projects. Sometimes, like the last 2 weeks, it can be that no one of us have time for extra work.

I have started with your mod and will finish it soon mate.

Flikitos's Avatar Campidoctor

Great project I love your idea guys!

Just a question, could you make your late campaign mod, compatible with my T2H, replacing vanillas french units already on the campaign map by mine?

Thank you guys!

Foederatus

I've tried the mod you've made for me. But unfortunately, it seems that it doesn't work. The galley's are still far to powerfull. Is it because i use the 1.5 version of empire? Or is it because i use other mods?

What other mods do you use?
    IN VINO VERITAS
    IN CERVESIO FELICITAS

Patron of Narf
    and Starlightman