Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Want a mod? WeŽll create it for you! - Service Station - Temporary Closed!

Default Re: Want a mod? IŽll create it for you! - Shokh`s small mod chest

Quote Originally Posted by ???? View Post
    please create one mod when the maps region is in nomarl size not like france is one region
    Sorry dude, we are technically not able to change region boarders.
    But i agree France as only one region is a bit ...

Albion Dude's Avatar Civis

You, sir, are a modding god!

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!

With these two mods plus the ones I already have, ETW is finally the game it always should have been.
    I wish very much that some measures could be adopted to get recruits for the 29th Regiment, it is the best Regiment in this Army, has an admirable internal system and excellent Non-Commissioned Officers. Duke of Wellington, 12 September 1809.
    The Nazis entered this war under the rather childish delusion that they were going to bomb everyone else, and nobody was going to bomb them. At Rotterdam, London, Warsaw, and half a hundred other places, they put their rather naive theory into operation. They sowed the wind, and now they are going to reap the whirlwind.
    Sir Arthur "Bomber" Harris, Air Chief Marshal, RAF.

Never in the field of modding was so much owed by so many to so few
    . Bang on! Huzzah!!

Quote Originally Posted by Commander Flasheart View Post
    This is a nice idea you have here shokh you should open this thread in the empire mod workshop as well, +rep to you.
    Thanks mate. Yes, maybe in tools, tutorials, resources.

Quote Originally Posted by Albion Dude View Post
    You, sir, are a modding god!

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!

With these two mods plus the ones I already have, ETW is finally the game it always should have been.
    Thanks for your kind words. But this where mods, who not need that much skill.
    But iŽm happy when i made you happy with a small work.
    You are welcome

Icon12 Re: Want a mod? IŽll create it for you! - Shokh`s small mod chest

dear shokh i have a little request pleaseeee could you (in the warpath campaign)
    change the Plains Nations capitol to the black hills (farthest left and north of they're territories)
    let the Pains Nations recruit Pueblo nations new speciall untis
    increase the range of bows to about 135 (yes i know its unrealistic but its cool)
    change the Plains Nations new capitol to a major city
    i know thats alot so one or all of the above would be great THANKS !!!!!

p.s. with the mods you've already created do i literally just put them in my data folder ?? as in not change ANYTHING else ??

Quote Originally Posted by ChazB- View Post
    dear shokh i have a little request pleaseeee could you (in the warpath campaign)
    change the Plains Nations capitol to the black hills (farthest left and north of they're territories)
    let the Pains Nations recruit Pueblo nations new speciall untis
    increase the range of bows to about 135 (yes i know its unrealistic but its cool)
    change the Plains Nations new capitol to a major city
    i know thats alot so one or all of the above would be great THANKS !!!!!

p.s. with the mods you've already created do i literally just put them in my data folder ?? as in not change ANYTHING else ??
    Your requested mod:
    Bowrange now 125 (better i guess)
    Throwing axe range now 50
    4 (or5?) special pueblo units recruitable for plains
    Black hills faction capitol
    Black hills not a major city but starts with an warrior lodge
    (compromise because change cities to major ones is a bit time consuming)

install:
    1) Unzip
    2) Put shokh_plains.pack into your data folder
    3) put startpos.esf into your data\campaigns\natives folder

I have seen a number of people on the internet interesting in having the United States as a playable faction starting at 1700 just like the other major factions. So if that is the easiest route to making them playable then that's fine with me. However, what I think would be most fun, would be starting as Great Britain and then once you complete the objective that puts the colonies under your control capturing New France and Georgia) you instead have the option to take them over as the playable faction. After that things go on as normal. Which ever way is easiest though.

Quote Originally Posted by Bobrinsky View Post
    I have seen a number of people on the internet interesting in having the United States as a playable faction starting at 1700 just like the other major factions. So if that is the easiest route to making them playable then that's fine with me. However, what I think would be most fun, would be starting as Great Britain and then once you complete the objective that puts the colonies under your control capturing New France and Georgia) you instead have the option to take them over as the playable faction. After that things go on as normal. Which ever way is easiest though.
    Well we have plenty options here.

A) You try out the very good mod The American Revolution. Here you can find an overview:
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=399387

B) We simple male US playable in 1700 without replacing thirteen colonies

C) US replace thirteen colonies from beginning and i delete the objective for Britain.

Hi,

Can you make a medals and decorations mod? Something that would permit the player to give a general a decoration (e.g., prussian pour le merite or french order of st louis) that would give the general a morale boost? (I had in mind something like the system of patronage in medieval total war--you make a general duke of normandy, and he gets a bonus in dread and loyalty). And when you click on the general in the campaign map, it shows the decoration as an attribute. If you need pictures and names of decorations for each faction, I could send them to you.

Thanks!

This is something that would need many script time. Too many atm for me as i work on two bigger projects too. Such an mod for ETW need unfortunately many more work than for previous TW games. Sorry mate.

No worries, good luck with your projects

Quote Originally Posted by shokh View Post
    Well we have plenty options here.

A) You try out the very good mod The American Revolution. Here you can find an overview:
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=399387

B) We simple male US playable in 1700 without replacing thirteen colonies

C) US replace thirteen colonies from beginning and i delete the objective for Britain.
    I was going to try option A, just to see how it played, but so far have not had any success in getting a good download. I can leave a message on that forum though to see if I am doing something wrong.

Aren't option B and C really the same thing?

After the British objective is met and you have the Colonies under your control is there any way to force them to be the rebel group you side with in a revolution?

Jezza93's Avatar Centenarius

I would rather like a Sharpes rifles unit,just better stats than the normal rifles and called Sharpes rifles with his face as the unit emblem
    Please.

Quote Originally Posted by Bobrinsky View Post
    I was going to try option A, just to see how it played, but so far have not had any success in getting a good download. I can leave a message on that forum though to see if I am doing something wrong.

Aren't option B and C really the same thing?

After the British objective is met and you have the Colonies under your control is there any way to force them to be the rebel group you side with in a revolution?
    Allright i create for you an mod with the safest method.
    Come back later today and you will be able to download it.

Quote Originally Posted by Jezza93 View Post
    I would rather like a Sharpes rifles unit,just better stats than the normal rifles and called Sharpes rifles with his face as the unit emblem
    Please.
    To be sure..for vanilla?
    Because editing text can conflict with other mods.

Okay Bobrinsky, here we go.

USA start 1700 mod
    This mod give you the ability to play the United States of America instead of thirteen colonies in the grand campaign. Additional the CSA is emergent.

Install:
    (backup before your folder data\campaigns\main)

1. Download the file shokh_usa1700.zip
    2. Unzip the files
    3. Place the file shokh_usa.pack into your data folder
    4. Replace with the two files startpos.esf and scripting.lua the existing one in data\campaigns\main

Start the vanilla ETW and you can play USA 1700.

I would like all troop limits removed.Is it possible?

Quote Originally Posted by OSDEA7 View Post
    I would like all troop limits removed.Is it possible?
    You mean recruitment limit for vanilla? Sure i create it.

Can you make it so I'll be able to recruit elite units like prussian life guard and guard du corps regardless or government type (absolute monarchy, republic, etc.)?

And here is it OSDEA7:

No Unit Limit
    This mod remove the unitlimit from all landunits (not dlc packs)
    Download for this shokh_nounitlimit.zip