Page 15 of 18 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131415161718 LastLast

Thread: Want a mod? WeŽll create it for you! - Service Station - Temporary Closed!

Indefinitely Banned

Default Re: Want a mod? WeŽll create it for you! - Service Station - Temporary Closed!

Can you make me a mod so that empire can wrok without steam?

Default Re: Want a mod? WeŽll create it for you! - Service Station - Temporary Closed!

Quote Originally Posted by pharoh View Post
    Ï don't think that would be a mod

Quote Originally Posted by Vs 002 View Post
    Fortes, how is my request going?
    Unfortunately it is not, I'm really really busy, sorry

UNDER THE MOST HONORABLE PATRONAGE OF: Legio!
    PATRON OF: Wangrin, ♔Sir Digby Chicken Caesar♔, Geronimo2006 and Narf!

Okmin's Avatar In vino veritas

Quote Originally Posted by pharoh View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Vs 002 View Post
    Ï don't think that would be a mod
    Yeah, that would be illegal.
    IN VINO VERITAS
    IN CERVESIO FELICITAS

Under the patronage of The Lizard King
    Patron of Narf
    and Starlightman

Sorry to bother you again (still enjoying my grenadiers mod!), but i have another little request. Ive seen videos of Empire Total War where all muskets have flares when they fire, and ive been to a friend who haf the same thing! I dont have them, I only have a puff of smoke whenever a musket is fired, and it just looks way cooler with the flashes! Is there a way you could create flares whenever a musket is fired, in combination with the already existing smoke? If not, it doesnt matter, but could you recommend someone who can fix this?

Don504's Avatar Ordinarius

I think you can get that from here, it also comes with smoke improvements
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=237457

Explore the word and conquer it all.

Quote Originally Posted by Don9504 View Post
    I think you can get that from here, it also comes with smoke improvements
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=237457

I already have that one, is just that I dont have any musket flares. Thanks anyway

If you could, i saw a mod in M2TW that reduced the time in the AI end of turn time, im wondering if there is anyway you could make a mod that could do this as well.

If that was possible or if somebody did know how to do it, it would be already done.

UNDER THE MOST HONORABLE PATRONAGE OF: Legio!
    PATRON OF: Wangrin, ♔Sir Digby Chicken Caesar♔, Geronimo2006 and Narf!

Derpy Hooves's Avatar Bombs for Muffins
    My flagship, the Litany of Truth, spreading DESPAIR across the galaxy

Just wanted to reask this question, just to see if it is possible from this team of generous modders.

Quote Originally Posted by swordofjanak View Post
    First off I want to say that this is a great service you guys are offering. Secondly I know that you guys are not taking any requests. What I will say is not a request, just a question of whether you guys can or cannot do it. My question is are you guys able to make a city battle map (basically the map is full of buildings, and not just a town or village).

im not sure wether this service is still running, i know there are a lot of requests but i asked something like this awhile ago and you did it in 3 seconds:
    Can you make the special units recruitable by the iroquis nations recruitable by the Huron-Wyndat?

Can some one please make a good napoleonic mod for etw? Please?

there is 1 dude- and if u guys do anything, make a mod manager for shogun 2 to end this retarded, file bs -

Coeur de Lion's Avatar Ordinarius

Hey guys, I've seen your posts about being busy and what not, hopefully you could squeeze this little aesthetics mod in for me. I'm a little precious when it comes to historical feel of my campaigns, and a huge immersion killer for me is the fact that GB start with a claimant to the throne called Victoria. It really really irritates me. Would it be possible for you to change her name to Anne? So at least if she does come to the throne its not realism killing for me? I'd do it myself but really don't want to start messing around with the .pak file. That's all I want, so hopefully shouldn't take too long.
    Perhaps something to note, I'm running DarthMod.

Thanks in advance
    CdL

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Zarmack View Post
    there is 1 dude- and if u guys do anything, make a mod manager for shogun 2 to end this retarded, file bs -
    There are no good ones I know of

i know dude ive spent weeks trying to figure out and get a mod manager working to lt.s standard, but i have no luck dude, ime grabn at straws, i can mod any unit and building u know lol make maps- u name it ive probibly done it - but ime over my head here, ect ect, but making this modmanager ugh... itherway if some 1 made this the whole shogun comunity would be so greatfull, ive contacted lt and theres been no reply , itherway ime sick of having to update the actual files to make them compatable again- mod manager makes modding a pleasure. not a chore .

Hello :-)

Can you make a mod where prussia own all the german states? also, bavaria, hannover, westh, wurtem, and saxony. and a mod where all emergent nations are playable in 1700?
    Especially greece, mexico, colombia, quebec, and norway. also, all emergent nations! can you do it for me?

I would be very greatful if you do that!
    Last edited by Multi; June 02, 2011 at 11:10 AM.

Can someone make a napoleonic campaign for empire. Please?

Could some one also help me by making a mod with different flags for specific units. Not all units carried their nations flag but rather their regiments flag. Thanks.

Hi
    1)
    im not sure wether i have already asked for it but could you make me a "Circassia mod".
    on the North Caucasus the flag should be the green one like the end of the first post of this: http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=236140
    if possible allied with dagestan and ottomans and in war with russia. As standart units they should have the outfit of the kurdish fighters. compatible with the ultimate version of DM if possible

2)
    Ottoman Realism Mod compatible with DM Ultimate Commander

3)
    a sound mod where the music just doesnt start to play when you move but as a extra unit.

Especially for the first one i would be deeply greatful.
    Regards kagan.