Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131415161718 LastLast

Thread: Want a mod? WeŽll create it for you! - Service Station - Temporary Closed!

Okmin's Avatar In vino veritas

Default Re: Want a mod? WeŽll create it for you! - Service Station - Temporary Closed!

Yes.
    IN VINO VERITAS
    IN CERVESIO FELICITAS

Under the patronage of The Lizard King
    Patron of Narf
    and Starlightman

Indefinitely Banned

Default Re: Want a mod? WeŽll create it for you! - Service Station - Temporary Closed!

Darn

Foederatus

Dear Okmin,

Is there any progress about the problem i encountered with the mod you made for me?

Okmin's Avatar In vino veritas

It's most likely the Galleyfix mod, but I can't confirm 'cause I can't find the mod anywhere on the site. Do you have a link to it?
    IN VINO VERITAS
    IN CERVESIO FELICITAS

Under the patronage of The Lizard King
    Patron of Narf
    and Starlightman

Sorry for my absence here, will try to help as soon as possible

UNDER THE MOST HONORABLE PATRONAGE OF: Legio!
    PATRON OF: Wangrin, ♔Sir Digby Chicken Caesar♔, Geronimo2006 and Narf!

How is my request going?

I'll try to work on it today

UNDER THE MOST HONORABLE PATRONAGE OF: Legio!
    PATRON OF: Wangrin, ♔Sir Digby Chicken Caesar♔, Geronimo2006 and Narf!

Can you make a mod that allows to play every faction including emergent ones from the start of the game? yes, i know that their already is a mod that does this, but it does not allow me to play some factions from the start.

Quote Originally Posted by shokh View Post
    3) You must give the units volley fire, you can remove fire_by_rank in the unit_ability_to_unit_class_junctions DB table. After that go into the unit_stats_land table and set can_skirmish to true, then the units fire like the do in ACW.
    I'm getting back to this real quick. I managed to get this partially working(units are no longer using fire_by_rank, and multiple ranks are shooting) the problem is that the whole formation is shooting even when I deploy it six ranks deep(I should be taking heavy friendly fire casualties), How do I fix it so only the first two ranks shoot(as they do in ACW)?

Also, I can't seem to find a tutorial on creation of new units. I'm not at that stage of the process yet though.

hey guys,

there is already the "the grey and the blue" american civil war mod.
    I would really pay for a wild west mod!
    with indians and so on. it would / could be awesome.

greetz
    doc

Derpy Hooves's Avatar Bombs for Muffins
    My flagship, the Litany of Truth, spreading DESPAIR across the galaxy

First off I want to say that this is a great service you guys are offering. Secondly I know that you guys are not taking any requests. What I will say is not a request, just a question of whether you guys can or cannot do it. My question is are you guys able to make a city battle map (basically the map is full of buildings, and not just a town or village).

Foederatus

Quote Originally Posted by Okmin View Post
    It's most likely the Galleyfix mod, but I can't confirm 'cause I can't find the mod anywhere on the site. Do you have a link to it?
    I've overlooked it four times, but i finally found it. Here is the link:

http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=302236

madrush's Avatar Senator

did u mates get my request?
    if not it was to make the faction(s) of Palestine and have Israel as the rebellion faction of palestine
    oh if u could, which would make u a mod god is if u could make a bagpiper musician fer the brits, scots and irish
    Last edited by madrush; April 14, 2011 at 11:16 AM.

dmperu11's Avatar Civis

hey Okmin, you have a mod that makes everything 1 turn which is great by the way but is there a way to just change it so that there is a full 10 recruitment slots open for the factions? i mean i know thats already in your mod, but i like buildings to take 3-4 turns and some units even, but having 10 open slots would be soooo fun. Could you look into when you get a chance plz?
    "Tengo deberes sagrados que cumplir
    y los cumpliré hasta quemar el último cartucho" Francisco Bolognesi

I ask you for a standalone - Mod of NTW- Italian Kingdom light infantrymen\riflemen called "Bersaglieri Volontari di Brescia" I enclose 2 drawings (officer and private) thanks in advance!!! Sorry for my poor English.
    NTW-Italian Kingdom-Battaglione Bersaglieri volontari di Brescia

Italian light infantrymen 1813-1814 named "Bersaglieri volontari di Brescia"; a riflemen-Corp. established by Vicere Eugene in text of the Decree of 30 August 1813. It was to be composed initially of two Bataillons, each divided into two companies of 140 men, recruited among professional hunters, foresters and land wardens. The Bersagliere\rifleman wearing the typical pitched hat, has as armament long-range carabine with rifled gun-barrel called "di Versailles" (similar 125 Ferguson ) or alternatively the Dragon's musket . Officers wears essentially the same dress as the troop but with suitable officer's badges of rank, black short boots and provided with infantry\grenadier's officer sabre.
    I'm beginner with the Forum and incapable to to enclose the two abovementioned drawings\thumbnails sketchs

Last edited by mythe; Yesterday at 05:41 PM. Reason: standalone mod

I ask you for a standalone - Mod of NTW- Italian Kingdom light infantrymen\riflemen called "Bersaglieri Volontari di Brescia" I enclose 2 drawings (officer and private) thanks in advance!!! Sorry for my poor English.
    NTW-Italian Kingdom-Battaglione Bersaglieri volontari di Brescia

Italian light infantrymen 1813-1814 named "Bersaglieri volontari di Brescia"; a riflemen-Corp. established by Vicere Eugene in text of the Decree of 30 August 1813. It was to be composed initially of two Bataillons, each divided into two companies of 140 men, recruited among professional hunters, foresters and land wardens. The Bersagliere\rifleman wearing the typical pitched hat, has as armament long-range carabine with rifled gun-barrel called "di Versailles" (similar 125 Ferguson ) or alternatively the Dragon's musket . Officers wears essentially the same dress as the troop but with suitable officer's badges of rank, black short boots and provided with infantry\grenadier's officer sabre.
    I'm beginner with the Forum and incapable to to enclose the two abovementioned drawings\thumbnails sketchs I manage attachments vainly as reply is "invalid file"

Last edited by mythe; Yesterday at 05:41 PM. Reason: standalone mod

PunitorMaximus's Avatar TWTEAW Mod Leader

can u please reskin a few units for me???

1.) siberian hunters: completely green coats! (the same colour as the rogers rangers jackets)

2.) rogers rangers themselves: completely green uniforms (same colour as the described one)

3.) the american rangers: delete the red-white stripes in their face and give them green trousers

this would be vry nice

thanx

Derpy Hooves's Avatar Bombs for Muffins
    My flagship, the Litany of Truth, spreading DESPAIR across the galaxy

They don't do units

Primergy's Avatar Protector of the Union

Yep..it would be helpful if everyone would read what someone writes.
    Our service provide all modding task, but not models or skins for units.

Agamemnon's Avatar Comes Limitis

Texas Revolution, with changing the Pueblos to Texas and making them playable would be cool. I know you don't do modeling or skinning, but if you could also make their roster that of USA with stat changes for the time of the TR (1830s), with their army based almost entirely on strong militias and very strong riflemen. Also, if their leader was Stephen Austin and their generals were guys like Sam Houston and Davy Crockett it would be cool too.