Page 10 of 18 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 LastLast

Thread: Want a mod? WeŽll create it for you! - Service Station - Temporary Closed!

Don504's Avatar Ordinarius

Default Re: Want a mod? WeŽll create it for you! - Shokh & Fortes & Okmin - Service Station

Can you guys make an Irish Line Infantry using Sir. Chicken's texture?
    EDIT FOR THE BRITISH
    Last edited by Don504; March 13, 2011 at 05:15 PM.

Explore the word and conquer it all.

Default Re: Want a mod? WeŽll create it for you! - Shokh & Fortes & Okmin - Service Station

Can you mkae reskin that lowers the graphic so the game becomes faster? I really wan't for campain and I need it for costum battles.

And could you make Norway as a relesed nation(Wich also owns Iceland) and a protector to Denmark+Change so Norway has the same flag as Denmark. Historical were Norway a part of an union with Denmark and it had the same flag as Denmark until 1821. And make the province wich is just south of Sweden(I belive it's Bragdenburh) into a swedish territory. You can call all that I just subjected ''Scandinavian accurity''
    Last edited by removeduser_23847628374234; March 13, 2011 at 06:47 AM.

Ooookay mates, here is the WIP/waiting list.

WIP Work in Progress & Waiting List
    Requested mods we are working on...

Flag Mod for La♔De♔Da♔Brigadier Graham - DONE!
    (link) ESF Mod for TheSilverKnight - WIP by Shokh
    (link) DB Mod for Sandels - DONE!
    (link) ESF Mod for skyfaller - DONE!
    (link) DB Mod for Lord Blackadder - DONE!
    (link) ESF Mod for Giuliano Taverna
    (link) ESF Mod for InsanePerson42
    (link) DB Mod for percydanvers - DONE!
    (link) ESF Mod for Sandels
    (link) DB Mod for Rions
    (link) Mix Mod for ChazB-
    (link) DB Mod for OSDEA7
    (link) DB Mod for Grand Artifex
    (link) DB Mod for gordo245
    (link) Mix Mod for Niccolo` Machiavelli
    (link) DB Mod for Don9504
    (link) ESF Mod for Vs 002
    (nolink) DB Mod for The Computer Illiterate - WIP Shokh

Hopefully i got all.
    You can for sure figure out that waiting times will be a bit long now.
    But maybe someone else with modding knowledge join our party to help out with time.

Ongoing request will be all done now step by step, we cannot take more requests for the moment.
    We will accept again new requests later. The thread title when then edited again.

Default Re: Want a mod? WeŽll create it for you! - Service Station - Temporary Closed!

Sweet. Glad I made the list. Looking forward to this mod guys.

Libertus

Default Re: Want a mod? WeŽll create it for you! - Service Station - Temporary Closed!

ERASED POST BY MYSELF
    Last edited by Simone I; March 14, 2011 at 01:09 PM.

Libertus

I know i might seem boring, stupid, rotten and other not beautiful things , but... i don't see in the list below the little request i made 5 pages of forum ago...

This request was answered. This kind of feature is not possible.

Libertus

...really? sorry but i translated wrong so i tought that you only can't be able to do the first request i've made.

Sorry, then

Foederatus

Quote Originally Posted by Okmin View Post
    What other mods do you use?
    Quite a lot mods, to be honest, but for the navy:

The Armada Mod
    Galleyfix mod
    Naval Warfare Mod

I've made a screenshot with all the mods and patches i use:

And can you add Karl XII as a general for Sweden?

I've been searching far and wide, and haven't found anything.

So when you have time again, maybe you can make Greece a playable faction? No fancy edits, just Greece being in the Greece region (even without Morea)

I've tried a few mods but they add tons of stuff i don't want and f's up the time to sometime in 1780's... I hate that.

So i basically want everything to be vanilla except for a playable Greece in it's home region, with standard european units.

Okmin's Avatar In vino veritas

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Blackadder View Post
    Quite a lot mods, to be honest, but for the navy:

The Armada Mod
    Galleyfix mod
    Naval Warfare Mod

I've made a screenshot with all the mods and patches i use:

Try loading SFO_naval_guns.pack after all other mods.
    IN VINO VERITAS
    IN CERVESIO FELICITAS

Under the patronage of The Lizard King
    Patron of Narf
    and Starlightman

Okmin's Avatar In vino veritas

To everyone else:
    Quote Originally Posted by shokh View Post
    Ongoing request will be all done now step by step, we cannot take more requests for the moment.
    We will accept again new requests later. The thread title when then edited again.
    I am working on Lord Blackadder's request because it was started a while ago.
    IN VINO VERITAS
    IN CERVESIO FELICITAS

Under the patronage of The Lizard King
    Patron of Narf
    and Starlightman

Quote Originally Posted by Vs 002 View Post
    Can you mkae reskin that lowers the graphic so the game becomes faster? I really wan't for campain and I need it for costum battles.

And could you make Norway as a relesed nation(Wich also owns Iceland) and a protector to Denmark+Change so Norway has the same flag as Denmark. Historical were Norway a part of an union with Denmark and it had the same flag as Denmark until 1821. And make the province wich is just south of Sweden(I belive it's Bragdenburh) into a swedish territory. You can call all that I just subjected ''Scandinavian accurity''
    OK, I'll take this one if you don't mind?
    But first I need you to explain me something, who is protectorate of who? Norway protectorate of Denmark?

UNDER THE MOST HONORABLE PATRONAGE OF: Legio!
    PATRON OF: Wangrin, ♔Sir Digby Chicken Caesar♔, Geronimo2006 and Narf!

Quote Originally Posted by Fortes View Post
    OK, I'll take this one if you don't mind?
    But first I need you to explain me something, who is protectorate of who? Norway protectorate of Denmark?
    Norway is under protectorate of Denmark. If I said something wrong can I say that Denmark leads the union.

Foederatus

Quote Originally Posted by Okmin View Post
    Try loading SFO_naval_guns.pack after all other mods.
    I already tried it. No difference.

hi! i 'd like to ask how do i put the light infantry behaviour to a unit??plz guide me to the appropriate file and program to procced

How about to delete the ''resistance for occupiation'' as the nationalism wasn't that big in that age. And the royalist rebellions are too small. It's impossible to change government with that small armies.

Quote Originally Posted by alexis666 View Post
    hi! i 'd like to ask how do i put the light infantry behaviour to a unit??plz guide me to the appropriate file and program to procced
    You will need an DB Editor or the PFM to do this. You can give your wanted unit in the db table unit_to_unit_abilities the light inf behaviour.
    Tools and tutorials can be found in the Mod Workshop section.