Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415161718 LastLast

Thread: Want a mod? WeŽll create it for you! - Service Station - Temporary Closed!

Okmin's Avatar In vino veritas

Default Re: Want a mod? WeŽll create it for you! - Service Station - Temporary Closed!

Two years.
    IN VINO VERITAS
    IN CERVESIO FELICITAS

Under the patronage of The Lizard King
    Patron of Narf
    and Starlightman

Indefinitely Banned

Default Re: Want a mod? WeŽll create it for you! - Service Station - Temporary Closed!

Quote Originally Posted by Okmin View Post
    Two years.
    I should have known that

I just want a simple mod for late era. Favoruably after 1750. No melee infantry just a few line infantry for each nation: Militias, Regulars, Guards. More effective light cavalries. Increased ranged artilleries, about 600 yard average. More historical things like recruitable Jannisary muskeeters in the beginning of the campaign. If possible reskined Jannisaries. And more difference between nations just like in NTW. More accurate British Lines, more innacurate but cheaper Russian Lines. And all lines can use square formation or fire by rank ability if those technologies were researched. And finally, if possible a manpower cap could be awesome. I am sick an tired to see small nations had great armies.

XxGREAT-BRITAINx's Avatar Centenarius
    United Kingdom, Greater Manchester, Stockport, Hazel Grove

Think Okmin deserves a thankyou don't you pharoah!
    Field Marshal Horatio Herbert Kitchener, 1st Earl Kitchener KG, KP, GCB, OM, GCSI, GCMG, GCIE, ADC, PC (24 June 1850 – 5 June 1916), was an Irish-born British Field Marshal and proconsul who won fame for his imperial campaigns and later played a central role in the early part of the First World War, although he died halfway through it.

CraigTW's Avatar Ducenarius

Quote Originally Posted by GroundedSausage View Post
    Because my friend's dad is the VP of CA and they say that they are working on one more expansion. Just gave you a spoiler
    We don't have a VP. We never have.

Sogdog's Avatar Centenarius

Hey CraigTW

When you guys going to release the map modding tools for Empire? It is such a fine game, seems a pity to withhold this info? What are the reasons for not releasing this info?

Thanks for your time.

Sogdog

Libertus

i know this is temporarily closed, so when you get back hopefully you read this

Id like a mod where Gran Colombia is playable at the start *1700*, but not with its South american colonies, id like its starting regions to be The 2 Big carribean islands with the one on the left as capital.
    I have DMUC 6.2 (no update) Im also a TOTAL noob at downloading, i only have UC because it has its own download procedure and desktop icon,
    and if you can, could you make the faction name Cuba and the flag (optional) look the modern cuban flag?

Icon3 Re: Want a mod? WeŽll create it for you! - Service Station - Temporary Closed!

Hello. I would be eternally in your debt if you created a mod that allows you to play as Israel or palistine (with their modern flags.) I would also really like to play as Greece!

Default Re: Shokh`s small mod chest - new: no movies mod

hello I know you said you weren't taking any more requests but is it possible for you to tell me how I can put the UK royal standard as the flag for Britain as an absolute monarchy? it's an important flag and I would love to see it introduced in my game

Can I please have this as the nation and naval flag for a British Absolute monarchy?:

Battle Flag:
    Last edited by minydude; October 10, 2011 at 07:50 AM.

Agamemnon's Avatar Comes Limitis

Shokh, I know you're closed now, but eventually, perchance, could you make a mod that raises the 'large' size cash amount for custom battles to the maximum? Not looking for multiplayer compatibility, just single.

Sadly not yet mate, but i planned to upon up a new thread like this in the next days.

Alright! Thanks

Hey there,

I came here not to ask for a mod, but to ask for help in a mod. I already posted this doubt in the "Miscellaneous" thread long ago, but so far I had no reply. Thing is:

Currently, I'm developing and update for ForteS's and Tango's "Imperium Globale II", but sadly, my project is halted due to an issue I can't solve.

I want to add some mods to IGII (Realistic Flags, Ornamentum Units, Realistic Uniforms, Drum and Fife mod and others) but everytime I add any of these mods to the main IGII mod script, I get a CTD as soon as I try to start the game. I suspect this may be because I'm doing the mod adding incorrectly, and that is why I came for your help.
    How can I add mods to a mod like Imperium Globale II?

NOTE: If its relevant, Imperium Globale II has its own script, startpos, lua and pack files.

Thank you for your attention and sorry for any inconvenience.

First I'd like to say thank you. Your mods are among the few I have actually gotten to work. I just spent my morning trying do my own unit mods, using How to create a custom unit - a complete guide (http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=238847), and I'm stumped at step two. I can open the my_pack.pack, but when I click on the expanded items it either asked me to pick a program to open it with, or to download DBEditor (which I did, and can't figure out its purpose). The mods I have in mind are simple unit mods, and getting any help with stuff is a huge pain in the ass, because most of these these threads are a few years old. Please help if you can spare the time. If not please just do what you need to do and get your service station up and running again.

Good luck, and above all have fun

Fuzinho's Avatar Foederatus

darkstarmike85, I had this problem,I changed PackFileManager version, and now it works.

Dhop's Avatar Foederatus

Hay when you start taking request again can you please do portraits mod for the eastern factions please or if anyone on here has one please post up cheers

A mod allowing the Ottomans to build Orthodox churches would be wonderful.

look at the bourbonic flags of spain:

as you can see, it`s emblem, similar to the current spanish flag has the shields of the nations (kastil, leon, sicily, duchy of milan, flandern and arrgon) and royals (bourbons) within them. if one plays spain in the campain is it possible to make a mod wich, when conquering portugal, the shield of portugal is added into the emblem:

when taking amsterdam, the shield of the county of holland is added to the emblem

national flags, showing off their conquests on their flag would be great, especialy with a nation such as spain wich actualy did that.
    The man, who first used a swear word instead of a spear, probably was the founder of civilisation!
    Sigmund Freud

I dont know ıf you are still working, i need a mod all soldiers firing in units. I want soldiers die more easily, not like 200 peope shot and only 2-3 men die :/

Does anyone have an updated link to the mods? Especially the USA mod?