Thread: Chariots

Default Chariots

I noticed in the unit previews that there are no chariot units. Are u guys gonna pass on chariots or what?

Atatürk's Avatar Türküm. Doğruyum...

Default Re: Chariots

Quote Originally Posted by EgyptianWarLord View Post
    I noticed in the unit previews that there are no chariot units. Are u guys gonna pass on chariots or what?
    Yes, most of the factions will have chariots, including Assyria who will have heavy chariots. We have chariots in-game for Egypt, but they require some work.

Among other unit types that have not been shows in our previews include slingers and remodelled siege equipment which we hope to add before release.

Quote Originally Posted by Atatürk View Post
    Yes, most of the factions will have chariots, including Assyria who will have heavy chariots. We have chariots in-game for Egypt, but they require some work.

Among other unit types that have not been shows in our previews include slingers and remodelled siege equipment which we hope to add before release.
    Oh ok...Thanx. I just didn't see any chariots in the previews, that's all

Quote Originally Posted by Atatürk View Post

You know Assyria was the first nation to focus on heavy cavalry instead of chariots, right? And when they conquered the various peoples of the Middle East, even though they took chariots from their conquered foes, they still preferred heavy horsemen and horse archers.