Thread: Pyrrhus`s Compiled Work.....

PyrrhusIV's Avatar Primicerius

Default Pyrrhus`s Compiled Work.....

Hello Everyone,

As some of you know, i'm retiring from my half-attempt at the modding community for the past year almost. I've worked on many, many major mods, and countless mini-modifications. As such, I have loads, no, that is too small, HOARDES of unfinished work. Idea's, thoughts, mathematical equations, skins, maps, .txt files, plugins, everything.

As I no longer need it, i'll be posting it for download soon. Not now, but most likely within the next few days. Want to play as a Harder Macedon in RTW 1.1? Done. Want some unique skins for the Franks in BI v. 1.3? Done. Basically, all the work i've done on such Mods as Imperium and more will be availible.

I dont expect much of this to be bug-free, as I will be adding some minor finishign touches here and their, but if you want a huge-library of skins and files to customize your game, you will find it.

I Posted this here because this will be a MAJOR download, full to the brim with various small modifications and ideas.

Download Links
    Rapidshare: http://rapidshare.de/files/11470508/...husIV.zip.html
    Badongo: http://www.badongo.com/file.php?file...es_of_pyrr.zip

Directions: Unzip them, for easy reading etc.

PyrrhusIV
    Last edited by PyrrhusIV; January 20, 2006 at 11:00 PM.

Very generous,thats rare now days.Speaks much to the kind of persons u are.

Oh ya Thank you and good luck in any future endeavor

Trajan's Avatar Capodecina

It' a shame you won't be modding RTW anymore PyrrhusIV but it's completely understandable. I can't wait to browse through the hordes of unfinished work you produced.
    Last edited by Trajan; January 20, 2006 at 06:11 AM.

DR. Hobo. PHD.'s Avatar Campidoctor

OMG!!!!!!we can have the hippibarians?
    sweet!!!!

Anyone know any sites that will let me upload a file which is 80 MB or more? I'll admit, it isnt as much as I thought, but it is still alot. It seems I lost my full WRE and ERE, as well as Frankish and Greek (RTW Vanilla) , faction Re-skins. So although i'm missing those files, I still have a decent amount of Data.

You can go to RapidShare, which has a 100 MB upload limit, or FileFront.

Thanks. I'm currently uploading it on Rapidshare (I thought they had a 50MB limit) and Badongo as well. I'd reccomend if anyone downloads it, they unzip the files, not look at them through the .zip folder (Who does anyways ).

PyrrhusIV

Edit: Updated The first post with Download Links. Yes, you heard right. Dig in, Feedback is greatly appreciated!!!
    Last edited by Trajan; January 20, 2006 at 11:45 PM. Reason: Merged non-duplicate double post.

Thanks PyrrhusIV, I can't wait to dig in.