Thread: alive? (definetly yes)

Default alive? (definetly yes)

Is the mod still in progress?

Default Re: alive?

Yep.

hey ,

most of the team is actually too busy with RL (exams, work, etc...) , due to this issue weve done almost no work on PL in January

The more sand has escaped from the hourglass of our life, the clearer we should see through it.
    Niccolo Machiavelli

I have noticed some new posts in the Bosnia thread... might this indicate a possible resurgence of the mod???

were still struggling thought its highly affected by ours free time and modding taste

The more sand has escaped from the hourglass of our life, the clearer we should see through it.
    Niccolo Machiavelli

Domesticus

Well I hope ya'll get moving on it Sounds like an interesting mod

the mod is over, we luck any help from outside, and Iam really not having enought time to lead such a huge project, we will release some files and stuff to the public this summer , hopefully somone will find it usefull

Niccolo Machiavelli

Default Re: alive? (definetly yes)

I just want to say I decided to cut map into area including northern italy and western balkan (soon to be announced officialy) , what means we aint dead

Niccolo Machiavelli