add_money -50
    add_money -250
    add_money -250
    add_money -500
    add_money -500
    add_money -250
    add_money -50

Total loss: F1,850

I have a fairly stable economy with 14 regions and predicted profits of F3,356. But the treasury is totally fubar'd. It's predictions are wildly off the mark I'm guessing because your mod is taking money at colossal rates and keeping me either bankrupt or with the inability to defend myself or do anything. The numbers provided are after a turn of doing totally nothing. My national wallet actually went from F327 to F809 when I was predicted to be at over 5 grand. :/

Is there any explanation as to what's going on? I'm sure you would have done it for a reason.

Loving the mod by the way couldn't go back to playing without it!

Default Re: GrandViZ, you be stealin' meh monies! :[

Quote Originally Posted by Mavrik347 View Post
    At the beginning of every turns console history:

add_money -50
    add_money -250
    add_money -250
    add_money -500
    add_money -500
    add_money -250
    add_money -50

Total loss: F1,850

I have a fairly stable economy with 14 regions and predicted profits of F3,356. But the treasury is totally fubar'd. It's predictions are wildly off the mark I'm guessing because your mod is taking money at colossal rates and keeping me either bankrupt or with the inability to defend myself or do anything. The numbers provided are after a turn of doing totally nothing. My national wallet actually went from F327 to F809 when I was predicted to be at over 5 grand. :/

Is there any explanation as to what's going on? I'm sure you would have done it for a reason.

Loving the mod by the way couldn't go back to playing without it!
    It's a script make. you are paying for every castles and cities. And there is a money script for ai