Page 7 of 161 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516173257107 ... LastLast

Thread: The TWC Art Gallery

MaximiIian's Avatar Comes Limitis

Default Re: The TWC Art Gallery

Good pic of nappa, man.
    You know, DBZ was a lot cooler before they changed the voices. Vegeta in particular sounded better, that high-pitched voice made him sound he was absolutely insane, which he was.
    I once drew a picture of Mewtwo in the Saiyan armor, but I forgot where I put it, and I don't have a scanner; but, it was pretty cool looking.

Here's another one, Vegeto

I done wrong his hair but I am bored to fix them.
    Last edited by bestantreas; April 25, 2006 at 07:03 AM.
    New pics on 24/4/2007

Here's a character from my Sorrow of the Samurai story.

Lord Yoshiro, Emperor of All Hell, King of the Demons, and The Ever-Malevolent God of All Darkness and Chaos
    Born Yoshiro Tetsukari, the young half-demon established himself as the most skilled Uesugi Clan general during the 1561-1564 war between the two major alliances of Japanese Clans.
    Unfornurately for him, the Uesugi were defeated, and he himself was killed. Twenty years later, he returned from the dead, intent on killing the man who beheaded him, Kyotoro Minamyoto. The true reason behind this, as orchestrated by Hades himself, was to prepare for his invasion of Earth by his Demon Armies, despite legal wrangling by the bureaucratic and powerful gods. If Kyotoro, the prophecized "Savior of Mankind", was slain, there would be nothing to stop the invasion.
    However, Kyotoro killed Yoshiro again, but died from his wounds. But, because he was not directly killed by Yoshiro, a loophole prevented Hades' armies from being ensured a victory, so he did not make his move.
    A year passed, and once again, Yoshiro arose from his grave, but not by Hades' hand. Yoshiro immediately descended to hell via a transplanar portal, and fought Hades himself.
    The mysterious Demon slew Hades, absorbed his soul, and became several times more powerful. He was now the undisputed master of all Hell. In the winter 1586, he initiated Hades' plan,
    ignoring all laws set down by the divine bureaucrats. He made allies in high places, though, making Develin, the son of the God of Fire, one his generals. This managed to rally the fire gods, the war gods, the gods of darkness, the gods of nightmares, and the gods of various chaotic forces to his side, as well as several demigods and minor gods. Most notably, however, the Grim Reaper, god of death, did not join him. Nonetheless, the ethereal planes were split into civil war. This chaos served only to help Lord Yoshiro's cause, who knew that the nigh-omnipotent Divine Constants, the God of Time and the Goddess of Nature, would remain ever neutral.
    He conquered all of Japan by 1589. Soon, though, Kyotoro Minamyoto was summoned to combat the evil lord. The Samurai and his loyalist followers fought hard, but were forced to go underground. Several years later, though, another rebellion occurred, led by Kyotoro. This 'Second Rising' was crushed in 1599, four years after it began. Soon after defeating this rebellion, he found the ancient and evil Black Diamond Armor, a great armor of immense dark power. During this rebellious activity (1589-1599), Lord Yoshiro had began and completed his invasion and conquest of China, Southeast Asia, India, Siberia and Central Asia.
    In 1600, his armies, led by his newly-found Second-in Command, Dark Alden, swept into Eastern Europe. This marked the beginning of the Great War of Survival that raged for over fifty years. Fierce fighting between the Demon Forces and the combined armies of Russia, Poland-Lithuania, the Ottoman Empire, and Sweden cost hundreds of thousands of lives, but for naught. Yoshiro's armies, occassionally led by him personally, decimated and conquered East Europe by 1616.
    Yoshiro immediately began a cruel genocide of humans in the region, using survivors as slave labor to feed the massive Demon Army. The battles where the Lord of Hell fought personally is where his powers were truly exhibited. His and Dark Alden's dark-energy attacks obliterated entire battallions of Polish and Russian troops.
    His armies swept in the Balkans and into central Poland, ravaging the Baltic coast and slaughtering thousands of civilians throughout northeast and southeast Europe. In 1620, he loosed his powerful army of the old Empire. Austro-German forces, supported by Spanish, Danish, French, and Italian troops, as well as Russio-Polish remnants, put up a miraculous defense along the Oder and Niesse rivers and in Bohemia. Faith seemed to no longer matter, survival was all they cared about. They knew the demons would not make alliances, and would not take prisoners. Ottomans, Hungarians, Slavs, Germans, Spaniards, Franks, all joined in the 1621 Survival Pact.
    Yoshiro showed no pity, nor any mercy to those he fought against. Though his rival, Kyotoro was mysteriously sighted in Europe, fighting using the White Diamond Armor, the holy equivalent to Yoshiro's armour, the Dark Lord pressed on the offensive. Towns along the Prussian, Saxon, and Bohemian borders were completely annihilated. By the mid-1630s, he controlled up to the Elbe, with the exception of southern Austria and Italy. By 1644, He controlled up to the Rhine, including Austria, the Low Countries, and most of Italy, plus half of Switzerland. By that time, Emperor Ferdinand III had fled and rallied the remainder of the Catholic and Protestant German armies in Metz. The pivotal Battle of Koblenz occurred in 1647, a battle which Yoshiro won, unquestionably. The Horde swept across the Rhine, forcing the armies of the Survival Pact to flee Metz and Verdun to Paris, the French Capital.
    The remaining allied armies gathered near Paris. After three years of skirmishes, they stood thier ground, and dug in, preparing for what they saw as the final battle.
    In Japan, Kyotoro returned with some German and French Knights to aid in a new rebel movement. However, Yoshiro had now elevated his power and position to that of a god.
    His allies in the Ethereal realm had subdued many of the forces of light. It seemed as though not even the most powerful of gods could stop Lord Yoshiro now....

EDIT: Here is the world in late August, 1650:

Last Roman's Avatar ron :wub:in swanson

late Roman soldier
    house of Rububula, under the patronage of Nihil, patron of Hotspur, David Deas, Freddie, Askthepizzaguy and Ketchfoop
    Go to Heaven for the climate, Hell for the company
    -Mark Twain

Last Roman, that picture is amazing, but if you don't mind me saying something, the legs seem very enlarged, if you just make them smaller, and accuratley paint it, or color it, I think it would be a truely great picture, and it is now as well. One question, how do you draw eyes? I'm always having trouble drawing them correctly. They either seem to large, or orientle style. Could you help?
    Quote Originally Posted by Hapsburg
    Good pic of nappa, man.
    You know, DBZ was a lot cooler before they changed the voices. Vegeta in particular sounded better, that high-pitched voice made him sound he was absolutely insane, which he was.
    I once drew a picture of Mewtwo in the Saiyan armor, but I forgot where I put it, and I don't have a scanner; but, it was pretty cool looking.
    GT just completely sucked balls. I mean, Baby Vegeta? I mean c'mon, you can think of something better. DBZ was the best anime show in my opinion. When Goku first went SS3, that was da bomb man. I know, I sound like a geek.lol

Peace,
    Adnan

Merged double post-
    Last edited by Valus; May 07, 2006 at 11:40 AM.

Last Roman's Avatar ron :wub:in swanson

Quote Originally Posted by MasterAdnin
    Last Roman, that picture is amazing, but if you don't mind me saying something, the legs seem very enlarged, if you just make them smaller, and accuratley paint it, or color it, I think it would be a truely great picture, and it is now as well. One question, how do you draw eyes? I'm always having trouble drawing them correctly. They either seem to large, or orientle style. Could you help?

Peace,
    Adnan

the legs are supposed to look a little big (giving a wind blowing against their pants kinda feeling) though I get what you're saying. As for eyes, what I did is just look at my own eyes and kinda copy them. My best suggestion: practice. draw oval shapes around that area of the face and then kinda "cut off" each of the ends of the eyes by making the ends less rounded.

I hope that helps. Its hard to describe
    house of Rububula, under the patronage of Nihil, patron of Hotspur, David Deas, Freddie, Askthepizzaguy and Ketchfoop
    Go to Heaven for the climate, Hell for the company
    -Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by Last Roman
    the legs are supposed to look a little big (giving a wind blowing against their pants kinda feeling) though I get what you're saying. As for eyes, what I did is just look at my own eyes and kinda copy them. My best suggestion: practice. draw oval shapes around that area of the face and then kinda "cut off" each of the ends of the eyes by making the ends less rounded.

I hope that helps. Its hard to describe
    Thanks, I'm going to try that. Also, the pictures you did before, were amazing, especially the Late Roman on horse back, on page 3 I believe, was amazing.

peace,
    Adnan

GT just completely sucked balls. I mean, Baby Vegeta? I mean c'mon, you can think of something better. DBZ was the best anime show in my opinion. When Goku first went SS3, that was da bomb man.
    Oh, I know. I just think that DBZ got a bit too over-the-top later on and they severely screwed up with the replacement voices.
    And IMHO, the best anime is Gundam Wing. Not the whole "15-year-old-boys-pilot-mechs-to-blow-stuff-up" part, but the whole political intrigue and the stuff going on behind the scenes with OZ overthrowing the Earth Alliance and then the war between them and Romefeller and then White Fang. Very cool.

And what about my thingy? Sure, it's not as good, but at least I provide a cool explanation.

Oh, I know. I just think that DBZ got a bit too over-the-top later on and they severely screwed up with the replacement voices.
    And IMHO, the best anime is Gundam Wing. Not the whole "15-year-old-boys-pilot-mechs-to-blow-stuff-up" part, but the whole political intrigue and the stuff going on behind the scenes with OZ overthrowing the Earth Alliance and then the war between them and Romefeller and then White Fang. Very cool.

And what about my thingy? Sure, it's not as good, but at least I provide a cool explanation.
    Yea Gundam is also really cool. Have you seen G-Gundam?

Anyway, yea, your pic was not as good, lol, but the story interests me. Where's it from?

Peace,
    ADnan

Yea Gundam is also really cool. Have you seen G-Gundam?
    Yeah, I've seen G-Gundam. I hated the whole 'martial-arts' thing, but I liked the Mobile-Tracer cockpit system (sans the retarded suits), and the DG-cell concept. Self-reproducing, self-learning hive-mind nanite cells. A concept echoed in Michael Crichton's Prey.

Anyway, yea, your pic was not as good, lol, but the story interests me. Where's it from?
    A samurai/fantasy story I created a while back. Me and my friend Bryant made three crappy homemade movies, the Sorrow of the Samurai series, with an 8mm camera in 2001-2002. Years later (2005), my friends Weston, Trevor, and I updated the story, giving the characters more of a background, and added a whole pantheon of gods exist behind the scenes, watching and waiting. We also added in Weston's character "Dark Alden". Dark Alden is not as powerful as Yoshiro, but could kill him if he wanted to. Alden also has a better understanding of chaos and order. Make no mistake, Dark Alden is evil, dark, and destructive, but he has seen what happens to those who create chaos and make war with the gods. He did that, and was banished to the earth and imprisoned in a stasis crystal on Hokkaido. He does not strike Yoshiro down only out of loyalty and gratitude (it was Yoshiro that freed him from the crystal).
    We also added more to Yoshiro's powers, appearance, etc. Also put a little emphasis on the 1616-1650 War in Europe. We also created a whole "chosen one" thing with Yoshiro and Kyotoro. In our original movies, the confict between the two was just coincidence. We've edited that, making it that there are two individuals whose Fate is not known, not even by the gods. Yoshiro is the long-awaited "Destructor of Mankind", an evil, dark, chaotic individual who has the power to kill even a god and could potentially, if given enough time, conquer the entire universe. This "Destructor" will keep getting more powerful as time goes on, which only adds to his chaotic power. His opposite is Kyotoro, the equally long-awaited "Savior of Mankind". He has all the powers of the original god of light, who fell in battle defeating a mysterious dark force (Hint, hint, Dark Alden) thousands of years ago. These two will fight, that is known, but thier final fate is totally unknown, not even by Time and Nature.
    So, there you have it. Samurai/fantasy story.

A samurai/fantasy story I created a while back. Me and my friend Bryant made three crappy homemade movies, the Sorrow of the Samurai series, with an 8mm camera in 2001-2002. Years later (2005), my friends Weston, Trevor, and I updated the story, giving the characters more of a background, and added a whole pantheon of gods exist behind the scenes, watching and waiting. We also added in Weston's character "Dark Alden". Dark Alden is not as powerful as Yoshiro, but could kill him if he wanted to. Alden also has a better understanding of chaos and order. Make no mistake, Dark Alden is evil, dark, and destructive, but he has seen what happens to those who create chaos and make war with the gods. He did that, and was banished to the earth and imprisoned in a stasis crystal on Hokkaido. He does not strike Yoshiro down only out of loyalty and gratitude (it was Yoshiro that freed him from the crystal).
    We also added more to Yoshiro's powers, appearance, etc. Also put a little emphasis on the 1616-1650 War in Europe. We also created a whole "chosen one" thing with Yoshiro and Kyotoro. In our original movies, the confict between the two was just coincidence. We've edited that, making it that there are two individuals whose Fate is not known, not even by the gods. Yoshiro is the long-awaited "Destructor of Mankind", an evil, dark, chaotic individual who has the power to kill even a god and could potentially, if given enough time, conquer the entire universe. This "Destructor" will keep getting more powerful as time goes on, which only adds to his chaotic power. His opposite is Kyotoro, the equally long-awaited "Savior of Mankind". He has all the powers of the original god of light, who fell in battle defeating a mysterious dark force (Hint, hint, Dark Alden) thousands of years ago. These two will fight, that is known, but thier final fate is totally unknown, not even by Time and Nature.
    So, there you have it. Samurai/fantasy story.
    Thats actually a very good story. It's very interesting and is better than many of those crap anime on TV. It would make a very good show, except how would Kyotoro look?

Peace,
    Adnan

I'm going to try to post a pic of one of my drawings, although I don't have a scanner, so I'm going to just take a pic and post it.

Peace out,
    Adnan

Thats actually a very good story. It's very interesting and is better than many of those crap anime on TV. It would make a very good show, except how would Kyotoro look?
    Like this:

Basically, Japanese guy in samurai armor, because he's a samurai.

Like this:

If it were a show, I'd like to see the two face off. Like both run at each other and fight. That'd be cool .

Peace out,
    Adnan

If I could find some of my damn pictures I would post 'em

But knowing my organizational "talents" it might be a while
    The beauty of the Second Amendment is that it will not be used until they try and take it away.
    Staff Officer of Corporal_Hicks in the Legion of Rahl
    Commanding Katrina, Crimson Scythe, drak10687 and Leonidas the Lion

If it were a show, I'd like to see the two face off. Like both run at each other and fight. That'd be cool .
    Especially considering that Kyotoro is a normal-sized human, and Yoshiro is 20-foot tall demon-god. But, then again, Kyotoro has all the powers of the original god of light, so...
    I have that the final fight between them occurs on the edge of Mount Fuji, right next to a pool of magma, right when it's about to erupt. It's crazy. :laughing:

Shazbot's Avatar grant woodgrain grippin

Quote Originally Posted by Dzoavits
    A bunch of wierd ass ****

Can I look inside your head? And last Roman, that pic is awsome.

Kino's Avatar Citizen

Deleted by user.
    Last edited by Kino; January 17, 2007 at 01:13 AM.
    "We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit." - Aristotle
    "The dying, the cripple, the mental, the unwanted, the unloved they are Jesus in disguise." - Mother Teresa
    Under the patronage of Ardeur

Renly's Avatar Miles

Like this:

Were you basing it off this?

If so, good job, I could never do that in paint.

Yeah, I based it offa that, with some of my own additions. I couldn't draw the feet, though, so I copy-pasted the feet and edited it. I swear, I cannot draw people feet. At all. I suck at it. That's why all the guys I draw usually have boots.