Page 4 of 161 FirstFirst 12345678910111213142954104 ... LastLast

Thread: The TWC Art Gallery

.Socrates's Avatar I Love You

That's good!
    I like how she doesn't look anorexic.
    Originally under the patronage of RZZZA. Under the patronage of the Black Prince, in the Royal House of the Black Prince.

^updated 6/28/10 (Stevie Wonder - Songs in the Key of Life)

Nihil's Avatar Annihilationist

There are some talented people around here. I'm really impressed!

TomteOfDoom, what the hell is happening the fourth picture here:

That's a little strange...
    Ex Nihilo, Nihil Fit.
    Acting Paterfamilias of House Rububula
    Former Patron of the retired Atheist Peace
    Current Lineup: Jesus The Inane, PacSubCom, Last Roman, Evariste, I Have a Clever Name, Gabriella26, Markas and Katrina

.Socrates's Avatar I Love You

Looks like some guy is farting next to a go board...
    Originally under the patronage of RZZZA. Under the patronage of the Black Prince, in the Royal House of the Black Prince.

^updated 6/28/10 (Stevie Wonder - Songs in the Key of Life)

Last Roman's Avatar ron :wub:in swanson

Quote Originally Posted by Zuwxiv
    Do you have any fancy tools to do that, or is it all just by the mouse?

I can't even write legible words using the mouse, much less draw.
    no, it's pencil and paper. I just scan it in, make some changes here and there with paint and google picasa and then post it here
    house of Rububula, under the patronage of Nihil, patron of Hotspur, David Deas, Freddie, Askthepizzaguy and Ketchfoop
    Go to Heaven for the climate, Hell for the company
    -Mark Twain

Atterdag's Avatar Tro og Hĺb

I know Tomte uses photoshop.
    Granted Lettre de Marque by King Henry V - Spurs given by imb39
    Сканија је Данска

عیسی پسر مریم گفت :' جهان است پل ، عبور بیش از آن است ، اما هیچ ساخت خانه بر آن او امیدوار است که برای یک روز ، ممکن است برای ابدیت امیدواریم ، اما ماندگار جهان اما ساعت آن را صرف در دعا و نماز برای استراحت است نهان

All of the Balkans is not worth the bones of a single Pomeranian grenadier.
    Otto von Bismarck

Last Roman's Avatar ron :wub:in swanson

Quote Originally Posted by Atterdag
    I know Tomte uses photoshop.
    ya Tomte does, I wasen't sure if that question was directed at me or Tomte. Since the post was right under my picture, I just assumed it was at me
    house of Rububula, under the patronage of Nihil, patron of Hotspur, David Deas, Freddie, Askthepizzaguy and Ketchfoop
    Go to Heaven for the climate, Hell for the company
    -Mark Twain

I don't really know how he do it, but still Tomtes art are allwaýs nice
    Сканија је Данска

عیسی پسر مریم گفت :' جهان است پل ، عبور بیش از آن است ، اما هیچ ساخت خانه بر آن او امیدوار است که برای یک روز ، ممکن است برای ابدیت امیدواریم ، اما ماندگار جهان اما ساعت آن را صرف در دعا و نماز برای استراحت است نهان

Otto von Bismarck

Obi Wan Asterix's Avatar IN MEDIO STAT VIRTUS
    Somewhere in a lost valley in the Italian Alps

Default Re: The TWC Art Gallery

Quote Originally Posted by Atterdag
    My latest accomplishment

I really like her and would not mind meeting her
    All are welcome to relax at Asterix's Campagnian Villa with its Vineyard and Scotchbarrel
    Prefer to stay at home? Try Asterix's Megamamoth FM2010 Update
    Progeny of the retired Great Acutulus (If you know who he is you have been at TWC too long) and wooer of fine wombs to spawn 21 curial whining snotslingers and be an absentee daddy to them

Longest Serving Staff Member of TWC under 3 Imperators** 1st Speaker of the House ** Original RTR Team Member (until 3.2) ** Knight of Saint John ** RNJ, Successors, & Punic Total War Team Member

TROM 3 Team - Founder of Ken no Jikan **** Back with a modding vengeance! Yes I will again promise to take on the work of 5 mods and dissapear!

I'm getting creative so you might see some new work soon.
    Сканија је Данска

Otto von Bismarck

Darkragnar's Avatar Member of Ordo Malleus

I think im in WUB with her :hcry
    Member of the House of Marenostrum
    They call this war a cloud over the land. But they made the weather and then they stand in the rain and say ****, it's raining!

therussian's Avatar Use your imagination

It's been a while chaps. Finally came around to photograph some of my pictures. Note that most have been drawn for a long time, while others are still WIP

Anyway, I'll start out with my WIP. I started drawing this a long time ago, but just recently began to put in the folds, the shadows, and the chainmail.

This was the second warrior I drew. The armour is really Chainmail, but I decided not to do it (you can imagine how much of a pain in the ass that would be). Soon, I will go ahead and add in the chainmail.

This is my first chainmail drawing. This one is basically completed, but I just have to touch up the shield a bit.

And now, my masterpiece. I spent many hours slaving over this one. I feel that I have drawn it to the best of my ability, and I can't make it any better

again, sorry for the crappy quality, I don't have a scanner. I might get one soon though.

And more are coming! I'm finally in the mood for drawing!

House of the Caesars | Under the Patronage of Comrade Trance Crusader. Proud Patron of Comrades Shadow_Imperator, Zenith Darksea, Final Frontier and Plutarch | Second Generation| ex-Eagle Standard Editor| Consilium de Civitate | Album Reviews

Good pics dude!! You see, I draw, but usually the arms are not in porportion with the body. The rest is usually fine though.

Adnan

Thanks! Right now I'm focusing on Russian warriors, and after I'm done with my next batch of pics, I'll probably be going more towards the South, drawing pics of Byzantines, and Muslim warriors. The latter, I believe, will be much easier because the majority of their armour was covered by cloth, though that in itself causes a problem with all the folds and what not.

Then, I'll probably go back in time and draw Romans and Greeks.

House of the Caesars | Under the Patronage of Comrade Trance Crusader. Proud Patron of Comrades Shadow_Imperator, Zenith Darksea, Final Frontier and Plutarch | Second Generation| ex-Eagle Standard Editor| Consilium de Civitate | Album Reviews

I draw a lot too. And my pictures look a lot like yours therussian. Only mine are of Napoleonic soldiers and the occasional Crusader.

If I had a damn scanner I would upload them
    The beauty of the Second Amendment is that it will not be used until they try and take it away.
    Staff Officer of Corporal_Hicks in the Legion of Rahl
    Commanding Katrina, Crimson Scythe, drak10687 and Leonidas the Lion

Quote Originally Posted by Mudd
    I draw a lot too. And my pictures look a lot like yours therussian. Only mine are of Napoleonic soldiers and the occasional Crusader.

If I had a damn scanner I would upload them
    Well, you could always photograph them, Like I did.

When do you guys usually draw? I usually draw during Social Studies, Math, Language Arts Literacy, Spanish, Science, and Computers(and go on TWC of course:wink. Which is basicly all of my classes where I have a pencil and paper:laughing:.

Adnan

Well, I almost never seriously draw during class (except for this one time where I drew a duel between a Spartan and a Macedonian pikemen, might show it later), but I do doodle a lot.

I draw mostly at home when I'm bored, or in between loads when I'm play RTW ( yah, my computer sucks that bad )

Well, you could always photograph them, Like I did..
    That is a very good Idea.
    When do you guys usually draw? I usually draw during Social Studies, Math, Language Arts Literacy, Spanish, Science, and Computers(and go on TWC of course:wink. Which is basicly all of my classes where I have a pencil and paper
    I normally draw ships during class (another one of my things along with airplanes) But nothing I keep

I once drew this Picture of a P-51 dogfighting with a Bf109...great picture. To bad my grandpa paid me 50 bucks for it so he could frame it and hang it in his house
    The beauty of the Second Amendment is that it will not be used until they try and take it away.
    Staff Officer of Corporal_Hicks in the Legion of Rahl
    Commanding Katrina, Crimson Scythe, drak10687 and Leonidas the Lion

Well, I finished up that first pic, and now I am working on Nevsky's chainmail. What a pain in the ass. I've done about 40% of it in about 30 minutes, and my hand is hurting like hell.

Okay... so this next one has NOTHING to do with ancient warfare (unless you count fantasy/video-game sword and magic as good stuff).

Warning - maybe too much Anime-style for the average TWC viewer! Also, this is a work-in-progress (WIP). If at all possible, I hope I may receive good advice and critiques on what to do.