Thread: Napoleon: Total War Modifications

Vivat Imperator's Avatar Tiro

Default Napoleon: Total War Modifications

Good evening all,

I bought Empire and Napoleon: Total War Game of the Year Edition a few days before Christmas. By new year I had completed Napoleon's campaigns (other than the European one) and had crafted a vast empire in Prussia, only for it to be destroyed by Austria. I already bought Empire a year ago, but I fancied repurchasing it with Napoleon and all the extras, it just seemed easier than buying all the little bits.

Anyway, now I'm considering new modifications to enhance the game. My laptop is a Sony Vaio from 2008 and so it runs the game well on low/medium graphics (I can't stand a game that lags). I have tried various modifications so far, including the All in One modification and Brigadier's several music ones and some other ones which have either crashed or slowed the game down a lot. I've had a look for the modifications I'm after but I'm struggling to find them.

I was just wondering if anyone has any recommendations for modifications (not added unit ones, I dislike them as they're usually badly done). I would particularly like:

• Prussian Fifers
    • Menu, Campaign and Battle background music (no march tunes)
    • And a Prussian rexture modification.

I already have a musket and cannon ball mod, which is great from Radious, but I'm after some other modifications that will enhance (not change) the game. So, basic modifications, really.

Any help will be greatly appreciated!
    JVSTITIA REGNORVM FVNDAMENTVM

Default Re: Napoleon: Total War Modifications

Hey there.
    I would recommend posting your query here:
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=336056
    I think you would get a lot better feedback.

DunkFunk's Avatar Semisalis

http://www.twcenter.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=1526

alot of light mods their, no radical changes just tweaks.
    Never argue with an idiot;
    He'll drag you down to his level and beat you by experience.

http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=414297

Thanatos's Avatar Now Is Not the Time
    took an arrow to the knee

Moved to proposals.

mattebubben's Avatar Senator

Quote Originally Posted by CarradiceFrench View Post
    Good evening all,

I bought Empire and Napoleon: Total War Game of the Year Edition a few days before Christmas. By new year I had completed Napoleon's campaigns (other than the European one) and had crafted a vast empire in Prussia, only for it to be destroyed by Austria. I already bought Empire a year ago, but I fancied repurchasing it with Napoleon and all the extras, it just seemed easier than buying all the little bits.

Anyway, now I'm considering new modifications to enhance the game. My laptop is a Sony Vaio from 2008 and so it runs the game well on low/medium graphics (I can't stand a game that lags). I have tried various modifications so far, including the All in One modification and Brigadier's several music ones and some other ones which have either crashed or slowed the game down a lot. I've had a look for the modifications I'm after but I'm struggling to find them.

I was just wondering if anyone has any recommendations for modifications (not added unit ones, I dislike them as they're usually badly done). I would particularly like:

• Prussian Fifers
    • Menu, Campaign and Battle background music (no march tunes)
    • And a Prussian rexture modification.

I already have a musket and cannon ball mod, which is great from Radious, but I'm after some other modifications that will enhance (not change) the game. So, basic modifications, really.

Any help will be greatly appreciated!
    for prussian retexture i dont know of any retextures but u could check out my Shako retexture for them looks much better then the vanilla http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=407299