Page 33 of 33 FirstFirst ... 82324252627282930313233

Thread: St. Polycarpe's Workshop (Easier BG Submod installation)

Polycarpe's Avatar Back into action!

Default Re: St. Polycarpe's Workshop (Easier BG Submod installation)

Quote Originally Posted by Vicc View Post
    Hi,first of all,your mod is great!!
    But i'm having some problems with the norse models.
    Denmark royal hirdsmen looks like silver surfer,just like all teutonic units of the Crusader States.
    Norway's Gestir are bugged.They are not silver,but are not as they suppose to be.The unit's textures are bugged.

I've downloaded the norse models.rar,but it still the same.
    Regards

[English is not my mother language,so,sorry about any gramatical errors]

Edit:I fixed the norway's gestir,but the Royal hirdsmen of denmark and the teutonic order of Koj are still silver.
    Hi there, glad you like my old project, those mistakes regarding the silver texture results from the lack of entries in the battlemodel.db. The tutorials I linked at the first post should help you to fix it.

You mean the Chip Threads?

Quote Originally Posted by Vicc View Post
    You mean the Chip Threads?
    Here's the thread you'v asked for : http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=281344

Yerevan's Avatar Campidoctor

Hi sir Polycarpe, I'd really like to play BG Late submod. Can I install it on SS6.4 right away or do I have to re-install SS from scratch, run the SS6.3 set-up, choose late campaign and only then patch SS into 6.4 and install BG submod ?
    Also, if I have to implement BG rosters manually, I'd like to know if BG units are replacing some unique Norway's units (or Dan, Scot, etc...) or if they are also replacing the Norvegian version of some universal unit's (eg the Norvegian feudal knight) . In the first case, things would be quite easy as I would just need to replace some of the BMDB entries without touching the EDU thus bring the possibility to play other submods that wouldn't be compatible otherwise ?
    " Gentlemen, you can't fight in here! This is the War Room! "

Quote Originally Posted by Yerevan View Post
    Hi sir Polycarpe, I'd really like to play BG Late submod. Can I install it on SS6.4 right away or do I have to re-install SS from scratch, run the SS6.3 set-up, choose late campaign and only then patch SS into 6.4 and install BG submod ?
    It's been a while but if I remember correctly, you can install it on SS 6.4 however, make sure it's "vanilla" 6.4 (w/t any submods).

Also, if I have to implement BG rosters manually, I'd like to know if BG units are replacing some unique Norway's units (or Dan, Scot, etc...) or if they are also replacing the Norvegian version of some universal unit's (eg the Norvegian feudal knight) . In the first case, things would be quite easy as I would just need to replace some of the BMDB entries without touching the EDU thus bring the possibility to play other submods that wouldn't be compatible otherwise ?
    There is some entries that are new, some are using the old entries. It won't be compatible unfortunately with other submods.

Where is the download link?

Lifthrasir's Avatar "Capre" Dunkerquois
    Patrician took an arrow to the knee

Blog Entries

It looks that they're gone. If you give me some time, I can have a look through my "archives" and make new links.
    Under the patronage of Flinn, proud patron of Jadli, from the Heresy Vault of the Imperial House of Hader

Quote Originally Posted by Lifthrasir View Post
    It looks that they're gone. If you give me some time, I can have a look through my "archives" and make new links.
    Yes, all gone, I've been looking everywhere for the mods around here, mon ami, not a single reupload given... since forever, I've been mad looking for that Serbian's Texture mod that includes reskins to the Genovans, and this mod specially because of the upgrade to the Scots, which I don't play because their units suck unless you stick to their lands, if you go Jerusalem, anywhere, actually, most of their unit roster is simply gone.

Merci for your attenshun

Blog Entries

You're faster than me Melooo
    Under the patronage of Flinn, proud patron of Jadli, from the Heresy Vault of the Imperial House of Hader

Hehe
    BTW Lift do you have the CHIP submod files?

Been looking for those for quite some time but no avail.

Blog Entries

Oups, I didn't see your request

Unfortunately, I don't have them. I mentioned CHIP submod in our credit list as the models done by Polycarpe were done for it.

Blog Entries

Have you tried to contact Polycarpe? He might have a save.