Thread: best battles and best campaigns

Default best battles and best campaigns

hello everyone I'm starting this thread to track the best battles and best campaigns. my best battle is the defense of Riverrun as Tully against Jaime Lannister, the armies were equal up to a few hundred men (like I think he had about 1200 and i had 1400) I stationed my spearmen around the gate in case he breaches my gate, I had to parts of the wall defended, the left and right of the gatehouse, my crossbowmen and riverland archers with my nobles and knights to defend them. they tried to climb but they failed, and I forgot to mention this is with the army you are given in defense in the very beginning. I led a sortie of cav to destroy there ram, they brought up more men so I retreated, they gave up the gate and all his infantry started climbing my walls they had some ladders and a siege tower. I won the battle and jaime lost all his infantry but still had all of his cavalry so i let them retreat. currently I am sieging KIngs landing with my army from Harrenhall. what are you best battles???
    Wil you play the game? the game of thrones.

Default Re: best battles and best campaigns

I already started one.

---> Goes off to search for the link.

Ah... here it is: http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=367688

EDIT: A good victory, but you outnumbered them.
    Last edited by Heart of Madness; January 12, 2011 at 05:39 PM.