Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: Bug (Reports) version 1.4.3 Main topic

Default Re: Bug (Reports) version 1.4.3 Main topic

yeah it worked fine with 2 full stack armys

Gigantus's Avatar I am not special - I am a limited edition.
    Patrician Moderator Emeritus Administrator Emeritus

Blog Entries

I am afraid I am running out of ideas. The only thing left wold be a faulty unit.

Have you installed the patch and the fixes from this post? If it then still crashes, please have a look into the 'error reporting' section of the first post and then submit a post in that thread - this one here is for the really old version.

Not yet ill do it know and shall i get all of them ?

Ive played the game again and i played as all factions and the only one that crashes now when i try to start a battle is the empire factions are there any soloutions to fix this ?

Blog Entries

I am quite sure that it has to do with a particular unit. It's the first time I have heard about this particular, so I can't offer a solution at the moment. If you compress and attach a trace log from a crash then I try and narrow it down.

ok Thank you your very helpful

Where will i find the log file The only one i can find is in the Medeival 2 file and that dosent change when i play R O D G?

Blog Entries

There should be a "logs" sub folder in the medieval II folder. Sometimes the log doesn't get written and then the directory and the log will not be there - simply play again until an error happens.

Yeah this is the one i found ill try and get iil now

sorry but i carnt get a log ive tried several times i can only get a third age one

Blog Entries

Let's find the log: open the cfg file of the CoW\RodG mod with notepad and look for the section that starts with [log], copy that section here.

19:20:47.129 [system.rpt] [always] CPU: SSE2
    19:20:47.136 [system.rpt] [always] ==== system log start, build date: Aug 3 2007 version bld-medieval2-kingdoms-104 (45562) ===
    19:20:47.156 [system.io] [always] mounted pack packs/data_0.pack
    19:20:47.168 [system.io] [always] mounted pack packs/data_1.pack
    19:20:47.182 [system.io] [always] mounted pack packs/data_2.pack
    19:20:47.190 [system.io] [always] mounted pack packs/data_3.pack
    19:20:47.199 [system.io] [always] mounted pack packs/data_4.pack
    19:20:47.210 [system.io] [always] mounted pack packs/localized.pack
    19:22:31.931 [system.rpt] [error] Unspecified error. The game will now exit.

i crashed the game and this was what was in here

Blog Entries

That's not the log for my version, even my 1.4 version would have said "Sigma preserve us..."
    Please do what I asked for in post #191

Proud2bGreek's Avatar Foederatus
    Close to Alexander the greats birthplace.

Quote Originally Posted by Gigantus View Post
    That's not the log for my version, even my 1.4 version would have said "Sigma preserve us..."
    Please do what I asked for in post #191
    So im playing with your version,and since i HAVE to repeat my bug i ll do it.I play as an empire faction and take over all the regions of another empire faction.A message appears and tells me to restore the destroyed faction.I say yes and remove my armies.Next turn same message i again say yesssss.Next turn i fall into heresy as a result of refusing (O_o) to do what i actually agreed to do 2 times.Would you be so kind as to grace my ignorant ass with your divine knowledge,or am i supposed to post this again somewhere else?

[log]
    to = logs/M2TW.system.log.txt
    #level = * trace
    level = * error
    #file = game.script.* logs/pkh.script2.log.txt
    #file = game.script* logs/pkh.script.log.txt
    #file = game.script logs/pkh.scriptoutput.log.txt
    #file = ai.ltgd logs/pkh.ai.log.txt

played the game it crashed and i got this nothing else and it how you told me to get it opend with Note pad this is what else is in the note pad
    #InfractaMod
    #Rage
    #1.5.000

[features]
    mod = mods/Rage_of_dark_Gods
    #editor = true

[util]
    #no_animdb = true

[video]
    movies = true
    #windowed = true
    #borderless_window = true
    #tga_width = 1400
    #campaign_resolution = 1680 1050
    #battle_resolution = 1680 1050

[ai]
    #ltgd_logging = true

[log]
    #level = * trace
    level = * error

[io]
    file_first = true
    disable_file_cache = true

[misc]
    show_hud_date = true
    #rebuild_geography_db = 1

[game]
    allusers = 1
    unlimited_men_on_battlefield = 1

[multiplayer]
    playable = true
    factions = 1

[hotseat]
    turns = 0
    autoresolve_battles = 0
    disable_console = 1
    disable_papal_elections = 1
    save_prefs = 1
    save_config = 1
    update_ai_camera = 1
    validate_diplomacy = 1

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Proud2bGreek View Post
    So im playing with your version,and since i HAVE to repeat my bug i ll do it.I play as an empire faction and take over all the regions of another empire faction.A message appears and tells me to restore the destroyed faction.I say yes and remove my armies.Next turn same message i again say yesssss.Next turn i fall into heresy as a result of refusing (O_o) to do what i actually agreed to do 2 times.Would you be so kind as to grace my ignorant ass with your divine knowledge,or am i supposed to post this again somewhere else?
    It's the first time I have come across this error - it will be a 'logical' error in the script. To make finding it easier (the script has close to 80,000 lines and I didn't develop it) kindly give the title of the first message you received.
    Quote Originally Posted by Finchy View Post
    [log]
    #level = * trace
    level = * error

To get the required trace log change the marked lines to read like this by exchanging the hash symbol:
    level = * trace
    #level = * error
    The log will be in the medieval ii total war\logs folder - however, sometimes the log doesn't get generated.

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    18:43:20.072 [system.io] [trace] pack close,,data/blockset/south_european/animations/gate_animations/wooden_palisade_gate_anims/se_wooden_palisade_gate_damage_open.mesh,,,-15630
    18:43:20.072 [system.io] [info] exists: missing mods/Rage_of_dark_Gods/data/BlockSet/South_European/Animations/Tower_Ambient_Animations/Ambient_Greystone_Tower_Animations/greystone_tower_4m_C_animation_a.anim
    18:43:20.072 [system.io] [trace] file open,,data/BlockSet/South_European/Animations/Tower_Ambient_Animations/Ambient_Greystone_Tower_Animations/greystone_tower_4m_C_animation_a.anim,,not found
    18:43:20.072 [system.io] [trace] pack open,packs/data_0.pack,data/BlockSet/South_European/Animations/Tower_Ambient_Animations/Ambient_Greystone_Tower_Animations/greystone_tower_4m_C_animation_a.anim,543999
    18:43:20.072 [system.io] [info] open: found data/BlockSet/South_European/Animations/Tower_Ambient_Animations/Ambient_Greystone_Tower_Animations/greystone_tower_4m_C_animation_a.anim (from: packs/data_0.pack)
    18:43:20.074 [system.io] [info] exists: missing mods/Rage_of_dark_Gods/data/BlockSet/South_European/Animations/Tower_Ambient_Animations/Ambient_Greystone_Tower_Animations/greystone_tower_4m_C_animation_a.evt
    18:43:20.074 [system.io] [info] exists: found data/BlockSet/South_European/Animations/Tower_Ambient_Animations/Ambient_Greystone_Tower_Animations/greystone_tower_4m_C_animation_a.evt (from: packs/data_0.pack)
    18:43:20.074 [system.io] [trace] file open,,data/BlockSet/South_European/Animations/Tower_Ambient_Animations/Ambient_Greystone_Tower_Animations/greystone_tower_4m_C_animation_a.evt,,not found
    18:43:20.074 [system.io] [trace] pack open,packs/data_0.pack,data/BlockSet/South_European/Animations/Tower_Ambient_Animations/Ambient_Greystone_Tower_Animations/greystone_tower_4m_C_animation_a.evt,355
    18:43:20.074 [system.io] [info] open: found data/BlockSet/South_European/Animations/Tower_Ambient_Animations/Ambient_Greystone_Tower_Animations/greystone_tower_4m_C_animation_a.evt (from: packs/data_0.pack)
    18:43:20.074 [system.io] [trace] pack close,,data/blockset/south_european/animations/tower_ambient_animations/ambient_greystone_tower_animations/greystone_tower_4m_c_animation_a.evt,,,-355
    18:43:20.074 [system.io] [trace] pack close,,data/blockset/south_european/animations/tower_ambient_animations/ambient_greystone_tower_animations/greystone_tower_4m_c_animation_a.anim,,,-543999
    18:43:20.074 [system.io] [info] exists: missing mods/Rage_of_dark_Gods/data/BlockSet/South_European/Animations/Tower_Ambient_Animations/Ambient_Greystone_Tower_Animations/greystone_tower_4m_C_animation_a.mesh
    18:43:20.075 [system.io] [info] exists: found data/BlockSet/South_European/Animations/Tower_Ambient_Animations/Ambient_Greystone_Tower_Animations/greystone_tower_4m_C_animation_a.mesh (from: packs/data_0.pack)
    18:43:20.075 [system.io] [trace] file open,,data/BlockSet/South_European/Animations/Tower_Ambient_Animations/Ambient_Greystone_Tower_Animations/greystone_tower_4m_C_animation_a.mesh,,not found
    18:43:20.075 [system.io] [trace] pack open,packs/data_0.pack,data/BlockSet/South_European/Animations/Tower_Ambient_Animations/Ambient_Greystone_Tower_Animations/greystone_tower_4m_C_animation_a.mesh,187502
    18:43:20.075 [system.io] [info] open: found data/BlockSet/South_European/Animations/Tower_Ambient_Animations/Ambient_Greystone_Tower_Animations/greystone_tower_4m_C_animation_a.mesh (from: packs/data_0.pack)
    18:43:20.075 [system.io] [info] exists: missing mods/Rage_of_dark_Gods/data/BlockSet/Textures/faction_variations/venice/SE_ambient_greystone.texture
    18:43:20.076 [system.io] [info] exists: missing mods/Rage_of_dark_Gods/data/BlockSet/Textures/faction_variations/venice/winter/SE_ambient_greystone.texture
    18:43:20.076 [system.io] [info] exists: found mods/Rage_of_dark_Gods/data/BlockSet/Textures/winter/SE_ambient_greystone.texture (from: C:\Program Files (x86)\SEGA\Medieval II Total War)
    18:43:20.076 [system.io] [info] exists: found mods/Rage_of_dark_Gods/data/BlockSet/Textures/winter/SE_ambient_greystone.texture (from: C:\Program Files (x86)\SEGA\Medieval II Total War)
    18:43:20.076 [system.io] [info] exists: missing mods/Rage_of_dark_Gods/data/BlockSet/Textures/faction_variations/venice/SE_ambient_greystone_normal.texture
    18:43:20.076 [system.io] [info] exists: missing mods/Rage_of_dark_Gods/data/BlockSet/Textures/faction_variations/venice/winter/SE_ambient_greystone_normal.texture
    18:43:20.076 [system.io] [info] exists: found mods/Rage_of_dark_Gods/data/BlockSet/Textures/winter/SE_ambient_greystone_normal.texture (from: C:\Program Files (x86)\SEGA\Medieval II Total War)
    18:43:20.076 [system.io] [info] exists: found mods/Rage_of_dark_Gods/data/BlockSet/Textures/winter/SE_ambient_greystone_normal.texture (from: C:\Program Files (x86)\SEGA\Medieval II Total War)
    18:43:20.076 [system.io] [trace] pack close,,data/blockset/south_european/animations/tower_ambient_animations/ambient_greystone_tower_animations/greystone_tower_4m_c_animation_a.mesh,,,-187502
    18:43:20.076 [system.io] [info] exists: missing mods/Rage_of_dark_Gods/data/settlements/South_European/Settlements/Town/south_european_town_A.worldCollision
    18:43:20.077 [system.io] [trace] file open,,data/settlements/South_European/Settlements/Town/south_european_town_A.worldCollision,,not found
    18:43:20.077 [system.io] [trace] pack open,packs/localized.pack,data/settlements/South_European/Settlements/Town/south_european_town_A.worldCollision,,not found
    18:43:20.077 [system.io] [trace] pack open,packs/data_2.pack,data/settlements/South_European/Settlements/Town/south_european_town_A.worldCollision,3711965
    18:43:20.077 [system.io] [info] open: found data/settlements/South_European/Settlements/Town/south_european_town_A.worldCollision (from: packs/data_2.pack)
    18:43:20.228 [system.io] [trace] pack close,,data/settlements/south_european/settlements/town/south_european_town_a.worldcollision,,,-3711965
    18:43:20.228 [system.io] [trace] pack close,,data/settlements/south_european/settlements/town/south_european_town_a.world,,,-10726685
    18:43:20.228 [system.io] [info] exists: missing mods/Rage_of_dark_Gods/data/settlements/South_European/Settlements/Town/south_european_town_A.worldTerrain
    18:43:20.228 [system.io] [trace] file open,,data/settlements/South_European/Settlements/Town/south_european_town_A.worldTerrain,,not found
    18:43:20.229 [system.io] [trace] pack open,packs/localized.pack,data/settlements/South_European/Settlements/Town/south_european_town_A.worldTerrain,,not found
    18:43:20.229 [system.io] [trace] pack open,packs/data_2.pack,data/settlements/South_European/Settlements/Town/south_european_town_A.worldTerrain,348384
    18:43:20.229 [system.io] [info] open: found data/settlements/South_European/Settlements/Town/south_european_town_A.worldTerrain (from: packs/data_2.pack)
    18:43:20.230 [system.io] [trace] pack close,,data/settlements/south_european/settlements/town/south_european_town_a.worldterrain,,,-348384
    18:43:20.252 [system.io] [info] exists: missing mods/Rage_of_dark_Gods/data/settlements/South_European/Settlements/Town/south_european_town_A.worldVegetation
    18:43:20.252 [system.io] [trace] file open,,data/settlements/South_European/Settlements/Town/south_european_town_A.worldVegetation,,not found
    18:43:20.252 [system.io] [trace] pack open,packs/localized.pack,data/settlements/South_European/Settlements/Town/south_european_town_A.worldVegetation,,not found
    18:43:20.252 [system.io] [trace] pack open,packs/data_2.pack,data/settlements/South_European/Settlements/Town/south_european_town_A.worldVegetation,555359
    18:43:20.252 [system.io] [info] open: found data/settlements/South_European/Settlements/Town/south_european_town_A.worldVegetation (from: packs/data_2.pack)
    18:43:20.253 [system.io] [trace] pack close,,data/settlements/south_european/settlements/town/south_european_town_a.worldvegetation,,,-555359
    18:43:20.254 [system.io] [info] exists: missing mods/Rage_of_dark_Gods/data/BlockSet/Textures/SE_large_wooden_palisade_normal.texture
    18:43:20.254 [system.io] [trace] file open,,data/BlockSet/Textures/SE_large_wooden_palisade_normal.texture,,not found
    18:43:20.254 [system.io] [trace] pack open,packs/data_0.pack,data/BlockSet/Textures/SE_large_wooden_palisade_normal.texture,2796392
    18:43:20.254 [system.io] [info] open: found data/BlockSet/Textures/SE_large_wooden_palisade_normal.texture (from: packs/data_0.pack)
    18:43:20.254 [system.io] [trace] pack data(),,data/blockset/textures/se_large_wooden_palisade_normal.texture,,,2796392
    18:43:20.290 [system.io] [trace] pack close,,data/blockset/textures/se_large_wooden_palisade_normal.texture,,,-2796392
    18:43:20.290 [system.io] [info] exists: found mods/Rage_of_dark_Gods/data/BlockSet/Textures/winter/SE_ambient_greystone.texture (from: C:\Program Files (x86)\SEGA\Medieval II Total War)
    18:43:20.290 [system.io] [trace] file open,,mods/Rage_of_dark_Gods/data/BlockSet/Textures/winter/SE_ambient_greystone.texture,349728
    18:43:20.290 [system.io] [info] open: found mods/Rage_of_dark_Gods/data/BlockSet/Textures/winter/SE_ambient_greystone.texture (from: C:\Program Files (x86)\SEGA\Medieval II Total War)
    18:43:20.561 [system.rpt] [error] Unspecified error. The game will now exit.

Here we are
    Last edited by Gigantus; March 01, 2013 at 07:34 PM. Reason: spoiler added

Blog Entries

18:43:20.290 [system.io] [info] open: found mods/Rage_of_dark_Gods/data/BlockSet/Textures/winter/SE_ambient_greystone.texture (from: C:\Program Files (x86)\SEGA\Medieval II Total War)
    18:43:20.561 [system.rpt] [error] Unspecified error. The game will now exit.
    There is a relative long time (as compared to others) between the last entries in the log, the entry before the crash mentioning the retrieval of an texture. It could be that that texture is faulty. To test that, simply rename the winter folder (eg winter-org) and then try again.
    Just curious: although the path shows Rage_of_dark_Gods the error message is not my custom one. Did you add any sub mod?

ill do that then show the script again and for medeival 2 yes i have third age for rage of dark gods i have no sub mobs installed

exists: found mods/Rage_of_dark_Gods/data/BlockSet/Textures/SE_walls_wooden_palisade_normal.texture (from: C:\Program Files (x86)\SEGA\Medieval II Total War)
    18:03:20.148 [system.io] [info] exists: found mods/Rage_of_dark_Gods/data/BlockSet/Textures/SE_walls_wooden_palisade_normal.texture (from: C:\Program Files (x86)\SEGA\Medieval II Total War)
    18:03:20.149 [system.io] [trace] pack close,,data/blockset/south_european/animations/gate_animations/wooden_palisade_gate_anims/se_wooden_palisade_gate_damage_open.mesh,,,-15630
    18:03:20.149 [system.io] [info] exists: missing mods/Rage_of_dark_Gods/data/BlockSet/South_European/Animations/Tower_Ambient_Animations/Ambient_Greystone_Tower_Animations/greystone_tower_4m_C_animation_a.anim
    18:03:20.149 [system.io] [trace] file open,,data/BlockSet/South_European/Animations/Tower_Ambient_Animations/Ambient_Greystone_Tower_Animations/greystone_tower_4m_C_animation_a.anim,,not found
    18:03:20.149 [system.io] [trace] pack open,packs/data_0.pack,data/BlockSet/South_European/Animations/Tower_Ambient_Animations/Ambient_Greystone_Tower_Animations/greystone_tower_4m_C_animation_a.anim,543999
    18:03:20.149 [system.io] [info] open: found data/BlockSet/South_European/Animations/Tower_Ambient_Animations/Ambient_Greystone_Tower_Animations/greystone_tower_4m_C_animation_a.anim (from: packs/data_0.pack)
    18:03:20.153 [system.io] [info] exists: missing mods/Rage_of_dark_Gods/data/BlockSet/South_European/Animations/Tower_Ambient_Animations/Ambient_Greystone_Tower_Animations/greystone_tower_4m_C_animation_a.evt
    18:03:20.153 [system.io] [info] exists: found data/BlockSet/South_European/Animations/Tower_Ambient_Animations/Ambient_Greystone_Tower_Animations/greystone_tower_4m_C_animation_a.evt (from: packs/data_0.pack)
    18:03:20.153 [system.io] [trace] file open,,data/BlockSet/South_European/Animations/Tower_Ambient_Animations/Ambient_Greystone_Tower_Animations/greystone_tower_4m_C_animation_a.evt,,not found
    18:03:20.153 [system.io] [trace] pack open,packs/data_0.pack,data/BlockSet/South_European/Animations/Tower_Ambient_Animations/Ambient_Greystone_Tower_Animations/greystone_tower_4m_C_animation_a.evt,355
    18:03:20.153 [system.io] [info] open: found data/BlockSet/South_European/Animations/Tower_Ambient_Animations/Ambient_Greystone_Tower_Animations/greystone_tower_4m_C_animation_a.evt (from: packs/data_0.pack)
    18:03:20.153 [system.io] [trace] pack close,,data/blockset/south_european/animations/tower_ambient_animations/ambient_greystone_tower_animations/greystone_tower_4m_c_animation_a.evt,,,-355
    18:03:20.153 [system.io] [trace] pack close,,data/blockset/south_european/animations/tower_ambient_animations/ambient_greystone_tower_animations/greystone_tower_4m_c_animation_a.anim,,,-543999
    18:03:20.154 [system.io] [info] exists: missing mods/Rage_of_dark_Gods/data/BlockSet/South_European/Animations/Tower_Ambient_Animations/Ambient_Greystone_Tower_Animations/greystone_tower_4m_C_animation_a.mesh
    18:03:20.154 [system.io] [info] exists: found data/BlockSet/South_European/Animations/Tower_Ambient_Animations/Ambient_Greystone_Tower_Animations/greystone_tower_4m_C_animation_a.mesh (from: packs/data_0.pack)
    18:03:20.154 [system.io] [trace] file open,,data/BlockSet/South_European/Animations/Tower_Ambient_Animations/Ambient_Greystone_Tower_Animations/greystone_tower_4m_C_animation_a.mesh,,not found
    18:03:20.154 [system.io] [trace] pack open,packs/data_0.pack,data/BlockSet/South_European/Animations/Tower_Ambient_Animations/Ambient_Greystone_Tower_Animations/greystone_tower_4m_C_animation_a.mesh,187502
    18:03:20.154 [system.io] [info] open: found data/BlockSet/South_European/Animations/Tower_Ambient_Animations/Ambient_Greystone_Tower_Animations/greystone_tower_4m_C_animation_a.mesh (from: packs/data_0.pack)
    18:03:20.155 [system.io] [info] exists: missing mods/Rage_of_dark_Gods/data/BlockSet/Textures/faction_variations/venice/SE_ambient_greystone.texture
    18:03:20.155 [system.io] [info] exists: missing mods/Rage_of_dark_Gods/data/BlockSet/Textures/faction_variations/venice/winter/SE_ambient_greystone.texture
    18:03:20.155 [system.io] [info] exists: missing mods/Rage_of_dark_Gods/data/BlockSet/Textures/winter/SE_ambient_greystone.texture
    18:03:20.155 [system.io] [info] exists: missing data/BlockSet/Textures/faction_variations/venice/SE_ambient_greystone.texture
    18:03:20.155 [system.io] [info] exists: missing data/BlockSet/Textures/faction_variations/venice/winter/SE_ambient_greystone.texture
    18:03:20.156 [system.io] [info] exists: found data/BlockSet/Textures/winter/SE_ambient_greystone.texture (from: packs/data_0.pack)
    18:03:20.156 [system.io] [info] exists: missing mods/Rage_of_dark_Gods/data/BlockSet/Textures/winter/SE_ambient_greystone.texture
    18:03:20.156 [system.io] [info] exists: missing mods/Rage_of_dark_Gods/data/BlockSet/Textures/faction_variations/venice/SE_ambient_greystone_normal.texture
    18:03:20.156 [system.io] [info] exists: missing mods/Rage_of_dark_Gods/data/BlockSet/Textures/faction_variations/venice/winter/SE_ambient_greystone_normal.texture
    18:03:20.156 [system.io] [info] exists: missing mods/Rage_of_dark_Gods/data/BlockSet/Textures/winter/SE_ambient_greystone_normal.texture
    18:03:20.156 [system.io] [info] exists: missing data/BlockSet/Textures/faction_variations/venice/SE_ambient_greystone_normal.texture
    18:03:20.156 [system.io] [info] exists: missing data/BlockSet/Textures/faction_variations/venice/winter/SE_ambient_greystone_normal.texture
    18:03:20.156 [system.io] [info] exists: found data/BlockSet/Textures/winter/SE_ambient_greystone_normal.texture (from: packs/data_0.pack)
    18:03:20.156 [system.io] [info] exists: missing mods/Rage_of_dark_Gods/data/BlockSet/Textures/winter/SE_ambient_greystone_normal.texture
    18:03:20.157 [system.io] [trace] pack close,,data/blockset/south_european/animations/tower_ambient_animations/ambient_greystone_tower_animations/greystone_tower_4m_c_animation_a.mesh,,,-187502
    18:03:20.157 [system.io] [info] exists: missing mods/Rage_of_dark_Gods/data/settlements/South_European/Settlements/Town/south_european_town_A.worldCollision
    18:03:20.157 [system.io] [trace] file open,,data/settlements/South_European/Settlements/Town/south_european_town_A.worldCollision,,not found
    18:03:20.157 [system.io] [trace] pack open,packs/localized.pack,data/settlements/South_European/Settlements/Town/south_european_town_A.worldCollision,,not found
    18:03:20.157 [system.io] [trace] pack open,packs/data_2.pack,data/settlements/South_European/Settlements/Town/south_european_town_A.worldCollision,3711965
    18:03:20.157 [system.io] [info] open: found data/settlements/South_European/Settlements/Town/south_european_town_A.worldCollision (from: packs/data_2.pack)
    18:03:20.311 [system.io] [trace] pack close,,data/settlements/south_european/settlements/town/south_european_town_a.worldcollision,,,-3711965
    18:03:20.311 [system.io] [trace] pack close,,data/settlements/south_european/settlements/town/south_european_town_a.world,,,-10726685
    18:03:20.311 [system.io] [info] exists: missing mods/Rage_of_dark_Gods/data/settlements/South_European/Settlements/Town/south_european_town_A.worldTerrain
    18:03:20.312 [system.io] [trace] file open,,data/settlements/South_European/Settlements/Town/south_european_town_A.worldTerrain,,not found
    18:03:20.312 [system.io] [trace] pack open,packs/localized.pack,data/settlements/South_European/Settlements/Town/south_european_town_A.worldTerrain,,not found
    18:03:20.312 [system.io] [trace] pack open,packs/data_2.pack,data/settlements/South_European/Settlements/Town/south_european_town_A.worldTerrain,348384
    18:03:20.312 [system.io] [info] open: found data/settlements/South_European/Settlements/Town/south_european_town_A.worldTerrain (from: packs/data_2.pack)
    18:03:20.313 [system.io] [trace] pack close,,data/settlements/south_european/settlements/town/south_european_town_a.worldterrain,,,-348384
    18:03:20.335 [system.io] [info] exists: missing mods/Rage_of_dark_Gods/data/settlements/South_European/Settlements/Town/south_european_town_A.worldVegetation
    18:03:20.335 [system.io] [trace] file open,,data/settlements/South_European/Settlements/Town/south_european_town_A.worldVegetation,,not found
    18:03:20.335 [system.io] [trace] pack open,packs/localized.pack,data/settlements/South_European/Settlements/Town/south_european_town_A.worldVegetation,,not found
    18:03:20.335 [system.io] [trace] pack open,packs/data_2.pack,data/settlements/South_European/Settlements/Town/south_european_town_A.worldVegetation,555359
    18:03:20.335 [system.io] [info] open: found data/settlements/South_European/Settlements/Town/south_european_town_A.worldVegetation (from: packs/data_2.pack)
    18:03:20.338 [system.io] [trace] pack close,,data/settlements/south_european/settlements/town/south_european_town_a.worldvegetation,,,-555359
    18:03:20.339 [system.io] [info] exists: missing mods/Rage_of_dark_Gods/data/BlockSet/Textures/SE_large_wooden_palisade_normal.texture
    18:03:20.339 [system.io] [trace] file open,,data/BlockSet/Textures/SE_large_wooden_palisade_normal.texture,,not found
    18:03:20.339 [system.io] [trace] pack open,packs/data_0.pack,data/BlockSet/Textures/SE_large_wooden_palisade_normal.texture,2796392
    18:03:20.339 [system.io] [info] open: found data/BlockSet/Textures/SE_large_wooden_palisade_normal.texture (from: packs/data_0.pack)
    18:03:20.339 [system.io] [trace] pack data(),,data/blockset/textures/se_large_wooden_palisade_normal.texture,,,2796392
    18:03:20.361 [system.io] [trace] pack close,,data/blockset/textures/se_large_wooden_palisade_normal.texture,,,-2796392
    18:03:20.362 [system.io] [info] exists: found mods/Rage_of_dark_Gods/data/BlockSet/Textures/SE_litter_pass_normal.texture (from: C:\Program Files (x86)\SEGA\Medieval II Total War)
    18:03:20.362 [system.io] [trace] file open,,mods/Rage_of_dark_Gods/data/BlockSet/Textures/SE_litter_pass_normal.texture,349728
    18:03:20.362 [system.io] [info] open: found mods/Rage_of_dark_Gods/data/BlockSet/Textures/SE_litter_pass_normal.texture (from: C:\Program Files (x86)\SEGA\Medieval II Total War)
    18:03:20.379 [system.io] [info] exists: found mods/Rage_of_dark_Gods/data/BlockSet/Textures/SE_walls_wooden_palisade_normal.texture (from: C:\Program Files (x86)\SEGA\Medieval II Total War)
    18:03:20.379 [system.io] [trace] file open,,mods/Rage_of_dark_Gods/data/BlockSet/Textures/SE_walls_wooden_palisade_normal.texture,349728
    18:03:20.379 [system.io] [info] open: found mods/Rage_of_dark_Gods/data/BlockSet/Textures/SE_walls_wooden_palisade_normal.texture (from: C:\Program Files (x86)\SEGA\Medieval II Total War)
    18:03:20.675 [system.rpt] [error] Unspecified error. The game will now exit.

This is with the winter file changed to "winter-org"