• Abstain

0 0%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: [VOID]Applicant: xHerzoGx Patron: Mega Tortas de Bodemloze

Mega Tortas de Bodemloze's Avatar Let's Get After It
    Fort Hood, Texas/Parramatta, New South Wales, Bristol, Tennessee

Default [VOID]Applicant: xHerzoGx Patron: Mega Tortas de Bodemloze

Gentlemen & Ladies of the Consilium de Civitate:

It is with humility, but also with profound honor and pride that I come before you today. I am here to present a young man whose spirit and heart embodies the essence and belief system with which this site functions and operates.

Chris aka xHerzoGx freely gives of himself to assist others without thought or want of remittance. In seeking to help others grow and blossom here and in the real life realms, he is the embodyment of the term "Community Builder".

Although I could go on with this vein for an eternity, let me get to it, and present some of his tangible assets....

The applicant showed up in TotW and said what up?...Let's roll...Well I promise you those are words that he shall for an eternity lament.

Here's a sampling of the what up that TotW had in mind...

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Chancellor Gorkon - Avatar -sig set.

The applicants efforts are on going, so I shall interject with updates as the review progresses.

Even though the application material is incomplete... still being forged on the anvil, I thought it important to initiate the review while the I could still get the matinée price for both patron and client at the CdeC Box Office.

I thank the board members for taking time out of the schedules, to consider and exchange discourse pertaining to this review.

With respects,

Mega Tortas de Bodemloze

Patron: Mega Tortas

Client: xHerzoGx

Hey everybody my name is Christopher aka xHerzoGx and I'm a huge fan of this site.

Since I joined TWC I think about 3-4 months ago I've been "really" active here. At the beginning I was mainly spamming the screen shot threads with my pictures of different NTW mods but also the third age mod etc. But now I'm active in different areas of the forums such as the graphics workshop where I've posted my own workshop and also a huge tutorial's thread for photo shop where I share my Ps experiences and post video tutorials. Since Christmas I'm also a proud member of the Vid-maker team...coz I'm running a pretty nice you tube channel where I post everything concerning the TW games (cinematics, commentaries, tutorials, trailers, promos, etc.) ...So thats mainly what I'm working on atm.

Here a list of my contributions to the site.....

- as already mentioned, I have a huge tutorials thread where I try to help folks to improve their Ps skills...

[Tutorial] Basic/Advanced Photoshop Tutorials with xHerzoGx

- I give my best to entertain the community with my weekly uploaded videos that are all posted in my Gallery together with my Screen shots

xHerzoGx´s TW Cinematics & Screenshot Gallery

http://www.youtube.com/user/xHerzoGx

- I made promotion videos for Marshal Beales ROW and NOW mod

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aMjqg3hZKhk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yL5ozA4JYbo

- Currently I'm part of the development team of a new mod called art of war there I'm responsible for the artwork, promotion, menu design, and the in game intros

Napoleon: Art of War; Offical Thread

- I'm also trying to help out anywhere its needed with my as my skills will allow. I design signatures for others such as the ToTW sigs/posters and also series of "duffer" signatures that I'll soon make

xHerzoGx´s Workshop

So those are the main contributions for now, but I promise to keep up my work and try even harder to increase my contributions to the site since I'm having allot of fun here and found some really great mates.

cheers
    [/QUOTE]
    Last edited by Mega Tortas de Bodemloze; January 13, 2011 at 12:07 PM. Reason: adjucted phrasology in applicant paragraph per application request.One signature that was added has been deleted per point o.
    A Lion serves in Winter, then perhaps a Unicorn for the Spring.

If you cannot stand behind what you say.... then do not speak. If your words are taken out of context,
    then the weight of the evidence will still fall in your favor and carry the day

The Casual Tortoise: Mega's Guide to Fast Turtling

Default Re: Applicant: xHerzoGx Patron: Mega Tortas de Bodemloze

I little birdie has just told me that this is about to get very interesting. All I can say is that I want a percentage of the gross/net revenue on this one...

..."Bring it"...

If you cannot stand behind what you say.... then do not speak. If your words are taken out of context,

First glance I think he's an excellent applicant. Seems to have a reasonable number of contributions already nailed down and has plans for future projects. He also has a wonderful attitude.

I had a little interaction with the fellow and his attitude is friendly, now to the point his contributions looks solid enough as i know a few things about PS and Video editing(tedious tasks they are) so leaning for a yes here.

Have to dig a little deeper and read them thoroughly to state my final opinion about the guy.

Saint Nicholas's Avatar No Avatar Specified

Looks like this member has done quite a bit in only a short time. I can't see anything wrong with his application or resume, attitude seems very good and his patron is a good guy too..

Gonna be a pretty easy yes when the poll's up.
    "Muscovy", as its rulers have previously called it, is a sleeping giant, with age-old traditions and ways of doing things. Here, the feudal way of life has become so entrenched that the serfs are as tied to the land as cattle, and with almost as few rights. It is a vast, deeply conservative and religious country: Mother Russia and the Orthodox Church are the two pillars of national belief. The Tsar may be the father of his people, but by tradition and practice he is a stern parent. Ivan the Terrible was well named, and he has not been the only ruler with an iron will. Russia is the "Third Rome". The last bastion of Orthodox Christianity.

Jom's Avatar A Place of Greater Safety
    Content Emeritus Administrator Emeritus

That's a very very well-written tutorial and with his other contributions it looks like he's up to scratch in my view.

"For what it’s worth: it’s never too late to be whoever you want to be. I hope you live a life you’re proud of, and if you find that you’re not, I hope you have the strength to start all over again."

Seems like a good guy, I am assuming no moderator interactions? Will do some digging

Jom's Avatar A Place of Greater Safety

Quote Originally Posted by Major Darling View Post
    Seems like a good guy, I am assuming no moderator interactions? Will do some digging
    None whatsoever.

"For what it’s worth: it’s never too late to be whoever you want to be. I hope you live a life you’re proud of, and if you find that you’re not, I hope you have the strength to start all over again."

** Peeks in room. Hmmm the dirt has'nt hit yet. Picks up coffee mug and sports illustrated playoff speacial edtion ... exits** ** Locks door.**

Cant I have the Swimsuit Edition?

He looks good to me, that tutorial is of excellent quality.. Is it in the Script?

Quote Originally Posted by Major Darling View Post
    Cant I have the Swimsuit Edition?

He looks good to me, that tutorial is of excellent quality.. Is it in the Script?
    **Renters conference room. "Here ya go, enjoy" .{keep it}. Grabs handful of sweet & low, exits. Stopped by Hesus de bodemloze in hallway. Mega swallows lump in throat, and manages to say.. "Morning Sir"...

** fade out..** **cut scene**.

Friendly
    Manners
    Contribution

Perfecto.
    Under the protection of jimkatalanos
    with further protection from
    Calvin R.I.P mate, Cúchulainn , Erebus26 , Paggers Jean-Jacques Rousseau
    and Future Filmmaker

y2day's Avatar TWC STORE NOW OPEN!

320 posts

4 months since join date

This is the first thing I saw, will take a look at his work and I hope to be blown away. Considering my colleagues comments it must be something good on the other side of those links. Here I go a digging.

TWC Graphics Workshop Art Competition!!!
    MEMBER OF THE IMPERIAL HOUSE OF HADER

Leonidas The Lion's Avatar Until we win! Or die.
    Content Emeritus

Good contributions, like his attitude.
    Looks like we have a winner here.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jom View Post
    When using the stick and carrot approach, remember that what you have to do is shove the carrot up their arse and then beat them with the stick.
    Check out my YouTube Channel here
    Under The Patronage Of jimkatalanos
    Patron Of
    Murfios,
    Bolkonsky and DekuTrash

** Pokes head in door** **Now where did I put that stapler? Oh look here, it is...**

Looking good...looking good...

Edit: Artwork added to OP.
    Last edited by Mega Tortas de Bodemloze; January 12, 2011 at 05:09 PM. Reason: artwork added to OP

Squid's Avatar Opifex
    Patrician Artifex Technical Staff

Blog Entries

Point of order, no other applicant can update their application once it goes before CdeC, as far as I am aware, why is this applicant getting special privileges?
    Under the patronage of Roman_Man#3, Patron of Ishan
    Click for my tools and tutorials
    "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe." -----Albert Einstein

Squid i think nothing has been added new to this application as far as i remember, can someone confirm this by seeing the edit history?

Quote Originally Posted by Sqυιd View Post
    Point of order, no other applicant can update their application once it goes before CdeC, as far as I am aware, why is this applicant getting special privileges?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ishan View Post
    Squid i think nothing has been added new to this application as far as i remember, can someone confirm this by seeing the edit history?
    My apologies, artwork has been deleted.

Squid's Avatar Opifex
    Patrician Artifex Technical Staff

Blog Entries

Look at mega's post above mine. He says he added stuff. The time stamp of that post matches the time stamp of the last edit to the OP.
    Under the patronage of Roman_Man#3, Patron of Ishan
    Click for my tools and tutorials
    "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe." -----Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by Sqυιd View Post
    Look at mega's post above mine. He says he added stuff. The time stamp of that post matches the time stamp of the last edit to the OP.

Does further action against the patron need to be taken?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast