Thread: The Knights of ANGRINESS!

Default The Knights of ANGRINESS!

"Ah, yes, children, come here, listen to the tales of the Order of the Angry Knights.

I was but a young imperial soldier when I first had the joy of seeing these relentless and terrible fighters, crashing into the enemy lines, shouting at the top of their lungs "ALWAYS ANGRY! ALL THE TIME! ANGRY FOR THE EMPRAH!", their yellow armor with red trims gleaming in the sun light, their banner of a face contorted in anger, the middle finger of its hand raised at the enemies. Chaos was ed." -common tale

It is said, the founder of this strange order of even stranger 'knights', if such a term could even apply for such berserker-like fighters, emerged from the womb of his mother armed and armored, holding a strange book called 'Battletoads III', a volume from which many weapons have been introduced to the army of our Empire.

The incredible rage of the infant culminated in a highly increased growth, reaching maturity in less than ten years. At that time, a warherd of beastmen attempted to attack the home of this being of pure uncontained fury.

It was there that the technique of 'improvised weaponry' would be first introduced to the world, as the man grabbed a Bestigor dedicated to abominable Khorne and used the vile beast as a primitive club, over the course of the whole battle screaming his battlecry, of which only the beginning has been reported: "FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU"

as well as the ending, when he proceeded to kill the warherd's high shaman, by shoving the monster's own legs into its anus: "...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKK YYOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!"

From then on, the village's young would be recruited by the man-incarnation of anger, following and learning from him the ways of rage, shouting and insulting, as well as the mysterious words: WEAPONS ARE FOR PUSSIES!

It was the year 2429 when the Rage-Given-Form first became of true renown, when he and his ANGRY warriors partook in the siege of turned-rebel Vorderbergen, having been hired by the citystates of Talabecland. It is reported how the angry-incarnation and his retinue stormed the northen gates of the city, by beating said gates to bits using the remnants of the southern gates as clubs.

From then on, the One-Who-Was-Angry and his Masses-Who-Were-At-Least-As-Angry kept on sweeping through the Empire, always seeking a good fight (or Tavern Brawl) to vent their neverending rage. However, which was actually unplanned, due to the next-to-nonexistent need of sustenance, as the Incarnation of Angriness had long since taught his disciples the technique only known as 'SHOUT INSULTS TILL THINGS GO YOUR WAY!', he and his 'army' had gathered massive funds...which they used to beat their enemies to death with.

But, the money kept flowing in faster than they could spend it on enemies, thus, soon the One-Bearing-The-True-Angriness learned that gold also had other uses. Such as, he found a wooden plank, shouted insults at the money long enough till it turned to nails, hammered the nails into the wooden plank and beat his enemies to death with it.

However, some time later he also seemed to learn even better how to use his money, today's massive fear of the beastmen before anything small, glittery and round being a testament to that fact, but He-Who-Was-Truly-Angry also soon bought a great many mortars and basilisks, only problem being that he insisted on buying them from a dwarven armor smith. It is assumed that he kept on shouting insults for several days till the dwarf managed to craft said cannons...somehow.

From then on, the more exotic (and feared) siege-weapons of the Angry 'Knights' were sighted on the battlefield, such as the feared Mortar Angrinator, a mortar that fires Angry Warriors directly into the enemy.
    Last edited by sithi; January 12, 2011 at 08:22 PM.

Default Re: The Knights of ANGRINESS!

Not sure what i just readed but still interesting .

Finally, in 2434 the One-Who-Was-Angry founded the Order of Anger/Order of the Angry Knights, and built the first of many chapter castles to come in his homevillage, which from then on would only be known as MAXIMUM ANGRINESS, the Chapter's first castle's name being ANGRIER THAN MAXIMUM ANGRINESS!

The Order took anyone as recruit whom it deduced to be ANGRY enough.

It was then that He-Who-Was-Always-Angry-All-The-Time took up his title as THE ANGRIEST!

When asked what his birth name was, he replied "I am Bob, son of Bob Bobson, descendant of the most puissant house of Bob, stemming from the line of Bob the Angry One. Everyone shall fear the name of Bob! FOR THE EMPRAH AND ANGRINESS!"
    It was then that he somehow managed to beat a beastman to death using only his name.

However, truly the Order only gained real recognition as an Order at the battle of YOU FATASS! in the armies of Ostermark near Fortenhaf, 2449.
    A greater daemon of Nurgle, a Great Unclean One, along with several Nurglings and mortal Nurgle Followers invaded the Imperial City States from the north.

The Angry Knights managed to slaughter every single nurglite, but not the Great Unclean One. They threw everything at the vile beast, every man, every headbutt, every insult. Everything they could.
    Nothing, it still stood, taunting them.

They had used everything they could. Thus, they hit it with what they couldn't.

Shouting insults long enough, they used a basilisk-

"AHAHHHAHA RUN YOU COWARDS! RUN! BEFORE I MAKE YOU PAY FOR THE DEATHS OF MY CHILDREN!"

"EVERYTHING YOU BUILT HAS COME UNDER THE POSSESSION OF THE LORD OF THINGS! LET THE DESPERATION OVERCOME YOU! LET NURGLE GRANT YOU SWEET RELEASE!"

It was then, that the Great Unclean One heard faint whirr, looking around quizzically, it finally looked up to see-

THE ANGRY KNIGHT'S VERY OWN CHAPTER CASTLE "ANGRIER THAN MAXIMUM ANGRINESS" FLYING DOWN ONTO IT

"IMPOSSIBLE!"

, HITTING IT WITH A LOUD SPLAT!

But the greater daemon still was not defeated "Ugh- Ugh, HAH! WAS THAT ALL?! I-"
    But, it was confused enough not to notice-

THE SECOND CHAPTER CASTLE FLYING DOWN ONTO IT!

It has been reported by the ordinary soldiers of Ostermark, that they clearly saw the Angry Knights Air-Guitaring as they were surfing on their castles, rocking forth and back to something they had repeatedly called "Heavy Metal", over and over repeating the phrase "HUMANITY YEAH! ALL THOSE PANSY ELF ERS! HUMANITY YEAH!"
    Last edited by sithi; January 12, 2011 at 08:51 PM.

More like knights of khorne, amirite?

Quote Originally Posted by Crimson Blade View Post
    More like knights of khorne, amirite?
    It was some time later, another Chaos Incursion, for the first time, the finally recognised Order of Anger, found themselves in battle with the Chosen of Khorne.

Preparations on both sides had been finished (namely: none), but, just before the battle was about to start,
    the khornate Chaos Lord stepped forward "Can you not see the similarities between your battle prowess and ours? Khorne fills you with his wrath in battle, but you do not take time even to notice. Join us, and together we can destroy all within our path! Sink deeper into your anger with the full blessings of the Blood God!"

The Angry Knights abruptly stopped, considered, contemplated.
    It was then that THE ANGRIEST! stepped forward and backhanded one of his 'knights', causing all attention to go to him. "THE ARE YOU DOING YOU DYKES?! YOU DON'T LISTEN TO FAGGOTS, YOU ING KILL THEM!"
    THE ANGRIEST pointed at the khornate Chosen's weapons, two axes, still stained in fresh blood.
    The Angry Knights realized their mistake, what weakling would use a PUSSIFIED AXE IF HE HAD HIS HANDS AVAILABLE?!

Instantly, the Angry Knights formed their battle line, several hundreds of them raising in perfect unison their middle-fingers at the khornate followers, THE ANGRIEST taking up their battlecry as they began to charge "FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-"

But it was not Chaos which would prove to be THE ANGRIEST!'s greatest challenge. It was a woman.

A monstrosity, she was half-human, half-Khorne, half-Tzeentch, half-Nurgle, half-Slaanesh, half-elf, half human, half-elf, half-elf and half-vampire.
    She had over seventy-two different hair-colors, over onehundredfiftysix different eye-colors, she was of absurd beauty, no matter how much she ate, she would never become fat, diseases could not face her, for it felt ashamed for trying to attack such a beauty.
    She had six pairs of wings, one angelic, one demonic, one neutral, the other three made of PURE ENERGY.
    Always wearing something strange on her face she called 'eyeliner' and 'mascara', she dressed herself in black clothing, made from the feathers of angels and the wings of daemons, willingly made and given to her. She was able to fly, as the air itself would lighten itself up before her beauty.
    She used a foul aspect of warp-magicks which she called 'PURE ENERGY!', which allowed her to be faster and stronger than anyone else, she never had to work for anything she wanted, she simply got everything.

As weapons she used sixty katanas, having somehow learned at the age of 19 how to use them better than Sigmar himself.

Her name was Mary Sue.

At first, Mary Sue's influence seemed but nay a leaf in the wind before the countless battles. Until she resurrected Sigmar, turned him into something she called 'goth', bewitched him into wearing this strange 'eyeliner' and 'mascara', all just to marry him, all the while saying that she 'lurved' him because of his inner beauty and that his appearance was of no interest to her...

Calling herself a 'feminist', she instantly slaughtered all the orcs, saying that they were 'antifeminist' for not having any women, after that she proceeded to slaughter the Khorne, Tzeentch and Nurgle followers, stating that they were 'uggly' and 'satins' and not 'goffik' enough. She also called them antifeminist, being utterly convinced that, since Khorne was interested in Blood and Skulls, he obviousely had to be misogynistic.

Saying that, just like her, Slaanesh was just fighting for the rights of all women, she left him/her/it alive.

The elves she elevated to be the governors of mankind, stating 'THEY SO HAAAAWT!', then, after saying 'I ar so faithful and loyal and beautiful! YOU SO MEEN! I ARE SO KEWL, I ARE NO PREP SLUT!', she married the Phoenix-King, made the Witch-King have a heel-face-turn and married him too. Of course, they all had to wear this thing called 'eyeliner' and 'mascara'.

It was then, that she exterminated the dwarves, saying 'THEY SO UGLY! THEY SO EVIL! THEY NOT BEATIFAL! THEY WOMAN-H8TERS!'

THE ANGRIEST had watched it all, originally giving no , but slowly becoming more and more ANGRY, he stated "I AM CONFUSED! CONFUSION MAKES ME ANGRY!"
    He fell into a sheer mindless rampage when Mary Sue destroyed the dwarves, running across the entire world to her 'palce', which today is discovered she actually meant to call 'palace'.

However, using her 'KATANAS CUT THROUGH EVERYTHING! KATANAS KEWLER THAN YOUR! YOU SO MEEN!' she actually managed to overpower him, threw him out.

Frothing from his mouth, THE ANGRIEST! returned to his chapter castle 'Litany of Litany's Litany', while Mary Sue took absolute power over the world. However, soon a great calamity, poverty and an extremely high crime rate broke out, as Mary Sue stated that 'I ARE SO BEAUTIFAL!' and kept holding mass orgies with her bewitched husbands, not caring about her 'QUEENZDOM! I SO SPECIAL! NO ONE UNDERSTANDS ME! I SO GOFFIK!'

A simple, ordinary soldier called 'Bob' rallied all people not bewitched by Mary Sue's contradicting hair-colors around him, teaching them the truth about Mary Sue.

It was then, that general ANGRINESS broke out, the ANGRY KNIGHTS receiving an incredible number of recruits, not only human, but from all races, THE ANGRINESS making them all equal.
    THE ANGRIEST! still being ANGRY, the ANGRY KNIGHTS waged war against Mary Sue, their PURE ANGRINESS protecting them from the vile Mary Sue's influence.

The Eldar farseer Eldrad flew back in time, flew his whole craftworld at her, she still wasn't defeated.

The ANGRY KNIGHTS kept on beating her, sometimes beating her with money and her own bewitched husbands, she still twitched.

She flew into the warp to 'TEECH ALL DAMONS LURVE!'

The ANGRY KNIGHTS however would not be denied. All they went onto a viking-ship, their combined ANGRINESS allowing them to row absurdly fast, they swam faster than light, brutally crashing through the warp.
    Here, they learned true horror.
    Flowers, pink glitter, 'twu lurv' and daemons trying to hug them everywhere.

"I AM SCARED! BEING SCARED MAKES ME ANGRY!"

Thus, their incredible ANGRINESS only increased, they finally found Mary Sue in the Brass Citadel, which she insisted on calling 'KEWL CATHEDRAL WHERE I MARRY EDWARD CULLEN!', nobody knowing what an 'Edward Cullen' is, but nevertheless, the ANGRY KNIGHTS swore on hunting this monstrosity 'Cullen' down, should it ever rear its ugly head.

THE ANGRIEST! wanted to challenge Mary Sue once again, however, Bob, the simple soldier, one amongst countless millions it seemed, stepped forward faster.

Thus it was that, Bob, simple normal soldier, who rose against Mary Sue's blatant godmodding. Mary Sue tried to seduce him, utterly failing as she kept shouting "YOU SO UGLY! YOU SHOULD BE HONOORO- HORONO- HONORED TO BE MY BELOVED!"

Seeing that diplomacy was not an option, Mary Sue attacked Bob with her swords.

Her katanas, empowered by her ridiculous powers, the simple soldier lacking in cheats and godmodding, being only a normal soldier after all, ran him through, impaling him, Mary Sue shouting "YOU SO MEEN AND UNSPECIAL! YOU DESURVE TIS!"

Soldier Bob however had, in opposite to Mary Sue, always been forced to earn what he had, to struggle, like all soldiers, like all mankind.

Mary Sue never needed to bring any effort into what she wanted, yet still thinking herself as poor and all around her as anti-feministic, didn't expect a soldier, a GENERIC, an 'unspecial' person, to bring true heroics into the field, the heroics all soldiers have, along with the fabled 'Balls of Steel', after all, you try, armed with a sword and shield, to storm with a battlecry at a khornate berserker, knowing that you would stand no chance against the beast.

Holding Mary Sue tight to him, driving her katanas further into his body, not allowing her to escape, He-Who-Today-Is-Called-Bob-The-Redeemer, ordinary soldier Bob, explained to Mary Sue that the whole viking ship had been rigged with the black powder of the dwarves and enchanted by the finest bright-wizards of the Empire, able to project fields capable of negating all her vile warp powers, with enough firepower to tear several planets apart.

The last words of Bob, The Redeemer, shall ever be remembered as he told the struggling Mary Sue right before the detonation "If it doesn't hurt, it doesn't count." *click*
    Last edited by sithi; January 15, 2011 at 07:33 AM.

Reading this AAR makes Me ANGRYYYYYY

Mikail Mengsk's Avatar Primicerius

Also, lulz.
    It's only after you have lost everything, that you are free to do anything.

Hehe, coming more in the future. Right now I'm a little busy.

For now, this is all I have:

After soldier Bob's valiant sacrifice and the miraculous survival of THE ANGRIEST and his ANGRY knights, the foul warp sorceries of the vile Mary Sue vanished, Sigmar, the Phoenix and the Witch King stopped wearing 'eyeliner' and 'mascara', the surviving elves (those that hadn't been beaten to death with several of their own vital organs by ANGRY masses), returned to Ulthuan and, which is most important, the dwarves came back into existence.

However, much was still in shards and it was the work of the ANGRY knights to repair the world with the power of metal and PURE ANGRINESS!

Today's scholars think that in about 38000 years, the universe might be a little war torn, but that is very unlikely.

I knew an Angry Cannon once. He was always angry!

Soon after the restoration of the world, the Chapter of Anger spawned a new Order, the Order of Metal, also called the Metal Knights. These 'Knights' were even more obscure than the ANGRY Knights, in that they only went to battle wearing leather clothes, allowing their hair-manes to be visible to their enemies.
    They armed themselves with strange instruments, which they called "ING ANGRY METAL YEAH GUITAR YEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!"

Mostly, the served as spiritual support of the ANGRY Knights, in that they played on their instruments music which sent even the greatest coward into a neverending battle-rage, it is also reported how the Metal Knights were able to manipulate weather itself with their music " YEAH WEATHER SHOOT LIGHTNINGS ONTO THESE FAGGOTS! FOR EMPRAH AND METAL!".

This is also the source of the feared new technique of the ANGRY Knights which they call "HEADBANGING FOR THE ING WIN!"

Several reports also state that several Metal Knights join their ANGRY brothers in the Mortar Angrinator, allowing them to be fired directly into the midst of their enemies, literally air-guitaring while they fly, the sheer volume of their music able to push hundreds of enemies away while they surf on their ANGRY brothers, their long hair whirling around their heads, them all the while shouting "HUMANITY YEAH!" the ANGRY Knights all the while screaming "I AM HAPPY! BEING HAPPY MAKES ME ANGRY!"

-------------------

Another oddity of the Order of Anger was the fact that they actually allowed women into their ranks, not just for mundane tasks suitable for servants, but actual combat.
    When asked, the ANGRIEST replied "We have deduced that women can go into a unique state of ANGRINESS, for simplicity just called 'Red Rage'. For some reason they are only able to enter this state when they say that it's "their time of the month", on all other days they are just as ANGRY as us males. AND NOW ING PISS OFF, DON'T YOU SEE THAT I AM SKULLING THIS BLOODTHIRSTER HERE?!"

There have been reports of the deeds of ANGRY female knights when in their so called 'Red Rage' mostly the tales of the knight FURIAH, which range from her using a khornate Chaos Lord's skull to skull said Chaos Lord, to throwing the Keep of Skulls at Khorne, while simultaneousely standing on said castle, using the spine of the former khornate Chaos Lord as reins, all the while holding the middlefinger of her right hand up against the Chaos God.
    Last edited by sithi; February 01, 2011 at 12:32 PM.

"When I am happy, it makes angry!" With this update, yes!
    Last edited by boatie; February 07, 2011 at 03:07 AM.

Out of the excerpts from Yvran, Tiranoc Charioteer under honourable leader Tavin in the event known as 'Chaos Storm'.

We were to reeinforce the humans on the northern borders of their Empire, a Chaos Incursion of tzeentchian armies, led by a very Daemon Prince itself. We knew the foolish humans would be unable to survive such an attack without a pyrrhic victory, thus we made haste, our proud steeds pulling the chariots at maximum speed.

When we arrived, battle was just about to begin, judging from the banners a combined army of Ostermark and Ostland, within several mercenaries it seemed. Obviousely just a quickly assembled group of throw-aways, serving as nothing but a speedbumper, a tactic only the foolish humans could afford, but one that served the phoenix-king's needs.

Battle began and I had to admit, humans had valiance. They did not have our skill, not the quality of our weapons, they could never have as much experience as one of us, yet they threw themselves with abandon against what must have had seemed to them like the literal legions from hell. Yet, even with their bravery, for us it was just a matter of time until their lines would fall. This time was for us to use to spend as many arrows as possible, maybe even taking out the Daemon Prince in the process.

Then, came they. It began with an ominous noise which slowly became louder than louder "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH-"
    Then, on the horizon several of these human contraptions called 'cannons' became visible, for some reason all painted yellow. The 'cannons' began to fire, even their projectiles were painted yellow. I personally thought I could make out red flashing in the obscure frames, while the projectiles themselves were... screaming? Their nearing also made the "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH-" noise become louder.

The projectiles impacted in the middle of the tzeentchians, resulting in thick clouds of dirt, both armies having stopped fighting by this time, both sides trying to find out where this strange "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH-" sound came from, until it became clear that it originated from the strange projectiles of the yellow 'cannons', the sound emenating at ear-shattering volume from the impact of the cannon projectiles.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK YOU!"

At first I thought it was just foul warp-sorcery, but then it became clear that from the craters emerged fully armored knights, their armament being yellow with red trims, their banner a face contorted in rage, its hand holding up the middlefinger against all enemies, like khornate berzerkers they fell upon the tzeentchians, slack-jawed I watched how one of these 'knights' literally beat a tzeentchian sorceror to death with his own severed arm, the 'knight' all the while shouting "STOP HITTING YOURSELF STOP HITTING YOURSELF STOP HITTING YOURSELF!"

Again the cannons fired, just now I realized that they didn't actually shoot regular ammunition but actual, living breathing 'knights' who all in flight already rose their fists against the tzeentchians with their middle-fingers upraised.

I gave the signal to resume firing, for now these 'knights' were wreaking havoc upon the enemy, giving us an ideal opportunity to land good hits in all the confusion. That was until I noticed how one of these 'knights' suddenly ran to my chariot with insane speed, jumped on, forcefully removed the driver and took over the reins himself, shouting "ING YEAH!"

I panicked. Today I am so ashamed of myself, but that very day I was simply not able to prevent this knight from what he was about to do, I, a proud son of Tiranoc!
    I could only watch in abject horror how the 'knight' drove the chariot over the terrain, seemingly not caring whether the terrain was impossible to pass over or not.

I shouted at him "WATCH OUT FOR THOSE TREES!" I frantically pointed my finger at said thick wooden trunks. The knight just kept on heading at full speed, even further encouraging the horses to pick up speed, him just turning his helmeted head to me, his next words just told me of the madness the eyes behind this visor had to bear "TREES ARE MY BREAKS!"

And somehow, somehow the horses, under the guidance of this 'knight' suddenly seemed to gain in monstrous fury, simply broke through the trees with bestial might alone, while the 'knight' drove them directly against the Daemon Prince!

"ARE YOU UTTERLY INSANE?!"

Not even adressing my words, the 'knight' even let go of the reins, and rocked his head back and forth, while pointing both his hands against the Daemon Prince, raising both of his middlefingers as he shouted "GOT A LOAD OF GAY ELVES FOR YER FAGGOT ASS TO FILL, DAEMON!" while the chariot crashed into the Prince, throwing all passengers off apart from the 'knight' off, while said 'knight' was catapulted directly onto the Daemon Prince.

I was able to hear the Daemon Prince's foul voice "I foresaw your arrival, mortals. You are nothing but a barbaric khornate cult waiting to happen, do you really think you can escape your destiny with shallow words like 'honor' and simple profanity?"

The 'knight's answer resounded over the entire battlefield " DESTINY! BEING DESTINED MAKES ME ANGRY!"

By the Phoenix Kings, words, not of harmony nor madness, can describe the horror of what I saw next. I cannot deny it. I felt pity. But by Tiranoc, the screams! I will never forget them.

I witnessed how the 'knight' cut off the Daemon Prince's genitalia, shoved them into the beast's anus and made sarcastic comments like "GO YOURSELF FAGGOT! ALWAYS ANGRY! ALL THE TIME! ANGRY FOR THE EMPRAH!" before finally ending the Chaos Creature's unholy life by cutting off its arms, shoving those into its throat, it dying through lack of air. And possibly sheer humiliation.
    Last edited by sithi; October 06, 2011 at 12:30 PM.

"GOT A LOAD OF GAY ELVES FOR YER FAGGOT ASS." I think I came across this reading Homer and James Joyce (especially the version with Brad Pitt and Orlando Bloom), when I was at university.

Angry, you are a scholar, no doubt an angry one.

Shadowlair's Avatar Civis

Reading awesomeness makes me angry!!! lets shove a castle up 'es ass and then metal across its own severed spine! *headbang*

All hail dragonborn total war!!

Ultra123's Avatar Senator

all i can say to this entire thread is LOL,

please more more! not often do i find text so funny as the first post...!

Kahvipannu's Avatar Bring me Solo & wookie

Quote Originally Posted by sithi View Post
    "At first I thought it was just foul warp-sorcery, but then it became clear that from the craters emerged fully armored knights, their armament being yellow with red trims, their banner a face contorted in rage, its hand holding up the middlefinger against all enemies, like khornate berzerkers they fell upon the tzeentchians, slack-jawed I watched how one of these 'knights' literally beat a tzeentchian sorceror to death with his own severed arm, the 'knight' all the while shouting "STOP HITTING YOURSELF STOP HITTING YOURSELF STOP HITTING YOURSELF!"
    Man, that's some serious , cracked me up so bad. Epic suff.
    Last edited by Kahvipannu; August 15, 2011 at 06:49 PM.

Ultra123's Avatar Senator

Quote Originally Posted by Kahvipannu View Post
    Man, that's some serious , cracked me up so bad. Epic suff.
    you know i almost fell off my chair after reading that the second time with laughter...