Page 65 of 115 FirstFirst ... 154055565758596061626364656667686970717273747590 ... LastLast
Results 1,281 to 1,300 of 2297

Thread: Stainless Steel 6.4 Released!

Hoplite of Ilis's Avatar Domesticus

Default Re: Stainless Steel 6.4 Released!

Hey, I was playing grand campaign, late era Byzantines (on savage setting), and when I get the message for the gun powder, I don't see any buildings for that! Have you excluded cannons for this faction???

Ferdiad's Avatar Patricius

It just means Gunpoweder was discovered, you dont get units for a few 100 turns.

I need your help. I'm playing as England and I'm at 156 turn. When I'm skipping the turn and there's the Venice thurn, the game simply stop. I have to turn the game off. This happened like 6 times. I tried to play two or three turns but it is always the same...What sould I do? I don't want to start the new campaign becouse my empire reaches now Oporto and Milan...

Hey,

I just installed SS 6.4 on my new pc, but when I start the game, I doesn't appaer on full screen. Does anyone know how I can get the game to cover my entire screen?

Vlaanderen de leeuw

Losthief's Avatar Campidoctor

Quote Originally Posted by welwelwel View Post
    Hey,

I just installed SS 6.4 on my new pc, but when I start the game, I doesn't appaer on full screen. Does anyone know how I can get the game to cover my entire screen?
    set the resolution in game to the same as your resolution of your desktop

or

go into the default.cfg in your ss6.3 folder and turn off autoborderless window mode and anything else similar to that.
    LOSTHIEF
    I'd rather be lucky than skilled!

Thanks,

Did it by maximing out the resolution and then restarting the game

Vlaanderen de leeuw

jwjhunen015's Avatar Laetus

Hello,
    I'm having a problem with Hotseat. Wenn I want to play a two player hotseat game (or more players, on one computer) on Hard mode or Very Hard mode, the game always switches back to the medium difficulty on the start of player two's turn. I can't find a fix. Can anyone help me please??!!!

I have some weird problem. I have installed 6.4 on one drive but when go to install 6.4 on another drive it installs no problem and I see the 6.4 splash start screen but then it CTD immediately to desktop. Are there any any patches need to be installed other than full 6.3 and the 6.4 patch in this thread?

Quote Originally Posted by Ichon View Post
    I have some weird problem. I have installed 6.4 on one drive but when go to install 6.4 on another drive it installs no problem and I see the 6.4 splash start screen but then it CTD immediately to desktop. Are there any any patches need to be installed other than full 6.3 and the 6.4 patch in this thread?
    if i remember correctly the mod's gotta be on the same drive as your kingdoms install to work, doesn't matter where on that drive, but still gotta be on the same one. You could install mtw2/kingdoms on that second drive if you want and then rerun the setups and it should work.
    LOSTHIEF

Quote Originally Posted by Losthief View Post
    if i remember correctly the mod's gotta be on the same drive as your kingdoms install to work, doesn't matter where on that drive, but still gotta be on the same one. You could install mtw2/kingdoms on that second drive if you want and then rerun the setups and it should work.
    Yeah I have it Kingdoms on the same drive but I haven't deleted and started from scratch with it since changing UAC permissions. I guess try that is that last thing I can think of.

Quote Originally Posted by Ichon View Post
    Yeah I have it Kingdoms on the same drive but I haven't deleted and started from scratch with it since changing UAC permissions. I guess try that is that last thing I can think of.
    oh i forgot you got win7/vista.

did you right click and select 'run as admin' the .exe's while installing the mod again? If not, ss6.4 won't load correctly alot of times even w/ uac off, has trouble overwriting files
    LOSTHIEF

Nice work. Thanks.

Danya82's Avatar Tiro

What files i need to change to prevent army spamming by AI, when i play Gracul AI (as i understand i have to reduce money per turn for each faction)?

Play Normal or Easy. Or you could mod it.

C:\Program Files (x86)\SEGA\Medieval II Total War\mods\SS6.3\data\world\maps\campaign\imperial_campaign
    campaign_script
    This is the section you want to edit, its self-explanatory really.
    Code:
    ;============= G5 FACTION ECONOMY SCRIPT ================

Danya82's Avatar Tiro

tnx, big thanks

Hello to All...
    I just starting a campaign as scotland. Soon i realised a big deifference tan the campaing i played as Byzz. I could buit trebushe and catalults very earlyin the game and not only that ...i could built them quite often. As not building a catapult was coming very late in the game and took too long to get that ability for second time .
    That was not that good since the opponents had that ability but me not.
    What is it so?
    Can i change it?

Hey guys, I don't know much about modding, but it seems like none of the 6.4 links are working and only the single file download one is working for 6.3 (the one from moddl). Am I correct in assuming MTW2 files no longer exist? Something to do with Shogun?
    Also I used to play the custom campaign mod 2, but this seems to have vanished from the internet. Anyone know where I can find these? CCM2 is not so important but I really got my hopes up about playing Stainless Steel so help would be much appreciated, thanks.

Links work for me.

Why when I'm conquering Jerusalem I can not create any good units? I'm playing as England.