Page 63 of 115 FirstFirst ... 133853545556575859606162636465666768697071727388113 ... LastLast
Results 1,241 to 1,260 of 2297

Thread: Stainless Steel 6.4 Released!

Caesar Clivus's Avatar SS Forum Moderator

Default Re: Stainless Steel 6.4 Released!

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmmy The Kid View Post
    Can i ask something? How can i change the prince in the family tree? IS there any possibility to change it?
    If you mean change it to a different person, you can't. The closest you can get is to download the "Next Heir Ancillary" which allows you to choose who the next heir will be.

BftB2 UPDATED 22nd DECEMBER. Member of the Complete Byzantine Unit Roster team

OMG thnx Caesar Clivus!And something else i noticed that the traits of the character can move!Maybe i can give them to another character!

Ferdiad's Avatar Patricius

Quote Originally Posted by Caesar Clivus View Post
    If you mean change it to a different person, you can't. The closest you can get is to download the "Next Heir Ancillary" which allows you to choose who the next heir will be.
    I honest to god never noticed that before. Thats kinda sad becasue you could change it in RTW and they then leave it out for no reason.

Is there a way to remove all victory conditions except hold x provinces?
    I want to play short campagins without being forced to eliminate certain factions/hold certain provinces.
    You usually have to kill your neighbours but I want to ally with them and still be able to win.

Okay I found the submod ;x
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=464030
    Last edited by Medieval PossuM; January 25, 2012 at 03:12 PM.

C:\Program Files (x86)\SEGA\Medieval II Total War\mods\SS6.3\data\world\maps\campaign\imperial_campaign
    Edit descr_win_conditions

Seems I'm late for the party!
    Well i just recently heard about this mod (haven't played M2TW for ages) and it looks pretty good (might actually be the best M2TW mod!)

I just have a little question... Is the Americas "The world is round" event present in this mod?
    Also, are special Kingdom units present in this game like the Spanish Dragons?

If somebody could inform me of a place were i could know each factions units i would be much gratefully!

Yes
    Code:
    event    historic    world_is_round
    date    180 188
    Roughly correct http://www.pressdat.com/mtw2/

How! You were fast to reply! thanks for the info, it was just what i was looking for!
    Now, the mod sounds great, I'm going to try it out, thanks for the info again

What is the best way to increase the turn times? Any submods for that or something i need to edit? Can somebody help?

I mean decrease the turn times offcourse lol.
    Last edited by Ishan; January 27, 2012 at 11:26 AM. Reason: Double Post

The best way to decrease turn times is to make a smaller map and decrease the movement points of characters, a huge task. Other small alternative which helps a bit is use bane's submod that removes most of the redundant scripts.

@Los
    Links added to OP, thanks.

So I've been trying to find the general portraits but all i can find are the pagan priest ones. It's suppose to be located in data\ui\culture\portraits right or has it been moved?

General portraits are the vanilla ones so they are used from the .pack files. You have to extract them manually.

Hey,

Thanks guys for SS-6.4 looks great!

I have not tried 6.4 yet, but i wanted to know if i can revert to 6.3 if 6.4 doesn't suit me. Is it just a matter of deleting the SS6.3 folder and re-installing 6.3 again ?

Also can someone tell me what the TPY is for 6.4 ?
    Signature by Lucarius.

Quote Originally Posted by Ferdiad View Post
    Sadly theres a lack of mongolians on TWC willing to voice act.
    what about the actual game? that had the mongolians talking with a mongolian voice, I wouldnt even mind if you used some voices from the battle maps ;D

Losthief's Avatar Campidoctor

Quote Originally Posted by Ruprecht View Post
    Hey,

Thanks guys for SS-6.4 looks great!

I have not tried 6.4 yet, but i wanted to know if i can revert to 6.3 if 6.4 doesn't suit me. Is it just a matter of deleting the SS6.3 folder and re-installing 6.3 again ?

Also can someone tell me what the TPY is for 6.4 ?
    turn times are the same, 1 turn per year....and yes just delete the folder and reinstall, or just rename the folder to something else like (ss6.4notusing), reinstall ss6.3, then if u decided to go back to ss6.4 at any point just rename the folder w/ 6.4 to 6.3 and rename your new 6.3 folder to something else. That way you can have both.
    LOSTHIEF
    I'd rather be lucky than skilled!

Oh cool, that's good news indeed. Thanks Losthief + rep
    Signature by Lucarius.

Is it still possible to win the game when another faction has won and I chose "continue playing" or is it just playing without chance of "real" victory then?

I read in another subforum here that the armourvalue from upgrades can provide more than just 1 armour, but the game will always show you only +1 armour in the unit description ingame.
    How much armour gives a "+1 armour" upgrade from a blacksmith in this mod?
    Is there also a difference playing with/without RR/RC or between the different upgrades?

IIRC it was +2 to +3