Page 49 of 115 FirstFirst ... 243940414243444546474849505152535455565758597499 ... LastLast

Thread: Stainless Steel 6.4 Released!

Default Re: Stainless Steel 6.4 Released!

Quote Originally Posted by Fatecheater View Post
    I realize that it has a long gap between 6.4 and the next version (please, I am not pushing our developers when saying that), so I want to ask if time is being taken because you guys plan to make the next version (6.5 or 7.0) the final release of SS before moving to Shogun 2?
    There are currently no plans to move this mod to Shogun 2. Neither do I expect the next version to be the final release of SS.
    I also found the 0.9beta of Royal Lady of the court in submod forum, which was previously said to be integrated into the next SS.
    Once it is has left the beta I hope for this to be integrated, however I don't yet see the submod leaving that beta-phase yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Losthief View Post
    <...>
    Updated mirrors thanks to Losthief Rep him

Hello, I have a few questions as to how to install this correctly.

I have had trouble before with 6.3 but eventually got it working, great mod btw. But I had to wipe out my computer about a month ago.

Anyway, I am downloading the 6.3 as it is required for this new mod, and I was wondering if I need to download the fixes for 6.3 before installing 6.4

Here, let me just give this plan of what I am thinking of doing, and you could please tell me if it would work:

1. Download 6.3
    2. Download 6.4
    3. Install 6.3
    4. Install 6.4 into 6.3 folder as it said in the OP

Doing that, would I be able to play the game with this mod? Also, are there any bug fixes I need to worry about downloading? I did not see any

Sorry if this is in the wrong space

The mod looks incredible

Quote Originally Posted by bɑne View Post
    1 - 4 is fine
    Thank you!

but I am confused with the torrent when getting 6.3
    I am doing the bitlet.org one
    It is at 100% but it is still there and it says its "seeding" and the "up" bar still has fluctuating numbers

also if i tell to close it asks if i am sure

Can I just close it? Or should i wait longer? IOTs been like this for an hour

Quote Originally Posted by Javiar View Post
    Thank you!

but I am confused with the torrent when getting 6.3
    I am doing the bitlet.org one
    It is at 100% but it is still there and it says its "seeding" and the "up" bar still has fluctuating numbers

also if i tell to close it asks if i am sure

Can I just close it? Or should i wait longer? IOTs been like this for an hour
    Seeding means it is finished. If you got a flatrate you can seed longer and install 6.3 in the meantime, you don't have to quit. You can quit, but by seeding you help others to download 6.3 as well so let it run if it doesn't inconvenience you

Seeding means it is finished. If you got a flatrate you can seed longer and install 6.3 in the meantime, you don't have to quit. You can quit, but by seeding you help others to download 6.3 as well so let it run if it doesn't inconvenience you
    Okay!

Update: Everything seems to be working! Got everything installed! But I have a question, is there any fix patches for this patch? thank you bɑne for your help! I will do the plus rep thing.. just found the button
    Last edited by Javiar; September 18, 2011 at 05:57 PM.

Lusitano's Avatar Foederatus

Hello everyone.

One question:

Is SS 6.4 save game compatible with SS 6.3??
    "Quem não é patriota não pode ser considerado português"

No it is not

Losthief's Avatar Campidoctor

Updated mirrors thanks to Losthief Rep him
    hey was just checking some links for the ss6.4 release topic (lost my 2shared full upload to power outage grr.....) but anyways....all the filefront (including the mirror and the ss6.3.exe files) are down/dead links. just fyi.

can the kalmar union be formed?

Caesar Clivus's Avatar SS Forum Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Tophesnack View Post
    can the kalmar union be formed?
    No.

BftB2 UPDATED 22nd DECEMBER. Member of the Complete Byzantine Unit Roster team

OK CAN I ASK SOMETHING?FIRST OF ALL WHEN THE STAINLESS STEEL 6.5 IS GOING TO BE RELEASED?SECONDLY I HAVE MADE I A VERY BAD NOTICE ABOUT THE STAINLESS STEEL 6.4.......THE FORTS ARE WOODEN NOT FROM STONE AND FOR GODS SAIKS WILL U GHANGE THE GENERALS MODELS FROM BYZANTINE EMPIRE IN THE NAME OF THE GOD THEY ARE LIKE POWERRANGERS.I BELIEVE IF U COPY THE MODELS FROM DEUS LO VULT ONLY FOR BYZANTINE EMPIRE IT WILL BE OKAY.SOMETHING ELSE I WANT OT TELL U THE PRINCE OF A FACTION SHOULD HAVE OWN MODEL NOT LIKE THE OTHER GENERALS AND PLS MORE CITIES IN THE MAPS.!

Caesar Clivus's Avatar SS Forum Moderator

1. Take off all-caps. No-one will take you seriously.
    2. Punctuation. Look it up. Learn it. Use it.

BftB2 UPDATED 22nd DECEMBER. Member of the Complete Byzantine Unit Roster team

The Source's Avatar Senator

the strat models arnt supposed to appeal to a certain fashion sense, but rather historical accuracy

How do you install if you have steam?

Ok i made a mistake.....Can i ask something else guys,how can i get forts for Stainless Steel 2 cause there are not forts? BEGGING FOR LERNING

Your General has the ability to build Towers and the ability to make temporary forts.

All he needs is money and must be your factions soil.
    You can drop humans anywhere and they'll thrive-only the rat does as well.Jeannette Desor

Man in Black: [as he is unsuccessfully fighting Fezzik] Look, are you just fiddling around with me or what?
    Fezzik: I just want you to feel you're doing well. I hate for people to die embarrassed.

But My Friend i choose to build on the field and it shows me olny the tower ...What the problem?