Page 34 of 115 FirstFirst ... 92425262728293031323334353637383940414243445984 ... LastLast

Thread: Stainless Steel 6.4 Released!

Icon5 Re: Stainless Steel 6.4 Released!

Hey Gracul,Meneth, and all modders please read...
    Great job!!! i just tested deus lo vult, broken crescent and SS... but this one is much better than any other mod, and the original version fully patched pales next to this wonderful mod.

Anyway, i would have a question to ask you for pure curiosity:
    what country are you and your mates from?

The only thing I am sure of is that nerazzurri is italian!

Please answer me: I am burning with curiosity
    Last edited by Cojyman (RO/IT); March 28, 2011 at 01:38 PM.

Meneth's Avatar I mod, therefore I am

Default Re: Stainless Steel 6.4 Released!

King Kong, the original creator of Stainless Steel, is from Germany.
    Gracul is from Poland IIRC.
    Bane is from Germany.
    Ishan is from India.
    I'm from Norway.
    Caesar Clivius is from Australia.
    I have no idea about newt, wolfslayer, Navajo Joe, Cedric, Byg and Point Blank.
    I also might have missed a few of the current team members.

is there a way to uninstall just 6.4, not the 6.3? i'm trying to get rid of Meneth's Compilation which is giving me CTDs when i try to play custom battles, something i need to do atm. I'm assuming, by uninstalling 6.4 i get rid of the 6.4 compilation, and then by installing a clean 6.4 w/o the compilation, i can play custom battles.
    Quote Originally Posted by SirRobin View Post
    My point is that, while pastries are delicious, they are not a factor in deciding whether or not to start a rebellion against the lord of the realm.
    do leave your name if you give me rep. i may just return the favor. maybe.
    please visit the Tale of the Week forum at: http://www.twcenter.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=802 for brilliant writing, people, and brownies. with nuts, if you prefer.

Quote Originally Posted by Meneth View Post
    Not possible, no.
    well, i just looked in my folder and found unins000.exe which is currently unistalling patch 6.4. i guess this is it, and it won't get rid of 6.3? if it does, ah well.
    My point is that, while pastries are delicious, they are not a factor in deciding whether or not to start a rebellion against the lord of the realm.
    please visit the Tale of the Week forum at: http://www.twcenter.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=802 for brilliant writing, people, and brownies. with nuts, if you prefer.

Meneth's Avatar I mod, therefore I am

Since 6.4 overwrites a whole lot of 6.3 files, it's not possible to uninstall just 6.4.

Quote Originally Posted by Meneth View Post
    Since 6.4 overwrites a whole lot of 6.3 files, it's not possible to uninstall just 6.4.
    yeah, 6.4 isn't starting up now. so to uninstall the whole thing, shall i just delete all Stainless Steel related files?

you still have no idea what's causing the custom battle CTD?

Hello, I don't know if this has been asked before, but
    I have the steam version of M2TW so I'd like to know how I can change from early to late era ( I tried it before but then my whole SS6.4 screwed up)
    I want to change because I want to play as the Teutonic Order and I assume you can only play as them in late campaign.

Hi, what BattleAI is included in SS6.4? I'm getting AI always opening the gates during sieges and trying to attack my troops - makes sieges too easy and routine :-(

jigga's Avatar Foederatus

Amazing... Epic all around!

nhinhonhinho's Avatar Domesticus

It's seem now is the time to redownload this mod and get 6.4

My old 6.3 deleted when my hard disc burned

Quote Originally Posted by nhinhonhinho View Post
    my hard disc burned
    Indeed.

nhinhonhinho's Avatar Domesticus

I once supposed it burned because i played 6.3 too much

And hope this new once are better since i'm downloading

Uhm a question here. I'm downloading Mirror 4 - Megaupload - Alternative Installer by Sean Cappone since it's faster but i can't download installation patcher (Can't download Gamefront in my country). So can i instal 6.3 without it!?

You need all the .bin files and the .exe file that is the installer that extracts all the SS data on your PC.

Quote Originally Posted by nhinhonhinho View Post
    Uhm a question here. I'm downloading Mirror 4 - Megaupload - Alternative Installer by Sean Cappone since it's faster but i can't download installation patcher (Can't download Gamefront in my country). So can i instal 6.3 without it!?
    You can assuming you patch to 6.4 afterwards. Note that while patch might work on it it could leave old exe files and links hanging about so keep that in mind if you run into problems.

Are the Mongols pagan in 6.4?