Page 26 of 115 FirstFirst ... 1617181920212223242526272829303132333435365176 ... LastLast

Thread: Stainless Steel 6.4 Released!

Caesar Clivus's Avatar SS Forum Moderator

Default Re: Stainless Steel 6.4 Released!

No. SS is already at the region limit. We can only swap regions around, not add more.

BftB2 UPDATED 22nd DECEMBER. Member of the Complete Byzantine Unit Roster team

You could also add the Finns in battle of the baltic.
    Last edited by White Hand; February 09, 2011 at 03:10 AM.

Caesar Clivus's Avatar SS Forum Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by White Hand View Post
    You could also add the Finns in battle of the baltic.
    Questions/suggestions etc for submods should be posted in that submod's thread in the submods forum, not in the main SS forum.

BftB2 UPDATED 22nd DECEMBER. Member of the Complete Byzantine Unit Roster team

Well iv got the 6.4 going now, for the UAC i had to do that for the 6.3 SS file and i was going about doing the steps for the UAC on the Medieval Total War file. But iv got questions about the guilds, iv seen Ishan has an fix for the Teutonic Knights but in the info it says: after the Teutonic order emerges you can't train them. So if im playing in the late era and playing as germaney i cant recruit the Teutonic Knights?

newt's Avatar Primicerius

1225-1230 is when you can't recruit them. It's the inquisition event.

What is that "donation" icon on the settlement details scroll about ?

When I first played the game (early era) and Egypt achieved world domination (short campaign), a screen popped up mentioning their victory. However, now that I am playing the late era, Egypt has already conquered 30 territories, and Turkey and The Crusaders have perished a while ago. Yet, nothing has been said about it, proclaiming the Egyptian deeds. Does anybody happen to know the reason?

Same problem as 1in1class . I`m playing HRE , it`s the year 1315 , I`ve got a Teutonic Order chapter house but can`t recruit anything . Bug or intentional ?

Nosjack's Avatar Praepositus

Quote Originally Posted by Elchnase View Post
    What is that "donation" icon on the settlement details scroll about ?
    Not sure what icon you're talking about.

Quote Originally Posted by AlexCouceiro View Post
    When I first played the game (early era) and Egypt achieved world domination (short campaign), a screen popped up mentioning their victory. However, now that I am playing the late era, Egypt has already conquered 30 territories, and Turkey and The Crusaders have perished a while ago. Yet, nothing has been said about it, proclaiming the Egyptian deeds. Does anybody happen to know the reason?
    I would check the win conditions for both eras, as they might be different for each one.

Quote Originally Posted by Elchnase View Post
    Same problem as 1in1class . I`m playing HRE , it`s the year 1315 , I`ve got a Teutonic Order chapter house but can`t recruit anything . Bug or intentional ?
    If the TO has been founded then you can't train them. Only before that I think.

Quote Originally Posted by nosjack202 View Post
    If the TO has been founded then you can't train them. Only before that I think.
    Correct, this issue will be properly fixed when the next patch is released that is when teutonic order is founded all the chapter houses that HRE has will go away or vanish and you as HRE can't get them anymore.

Thanks for the clarification.

I mean "settlement details" and I think it`s in the line that shows trade income . Hanseatic league perhaps ? Can`t recall seeing that in SS 6.3....

Just out of curiosity: Has anyone ever seen Turkey, The Crusader States or Cuman Khanate doing well in the long run? I was very glad to see that The khwaresmians were able to crawl their way back from 1 territory to 16. Unbelievable!

Did the requirements for Cannon buildings get increased or pushed back in the turns? I started a Late Era campaign as Denmark and it's turn 68 with no gunpowder units/buildings still, yet I see mercenary ribaults around.
    Last edited by Holsety; February 10, 2011 at 03:41 PM.

Fantastic mod guys appreciate the work that you put in!!

Im playing as England and im in year 1249 and im not able to recruit Longbowmen, Yeoman Archers, Sherwood Archers or even Heavy Swordsmen. Im only able to recruit Archers and levey Archers. Is that to be for some way? Iv got RR on but i dont think that would have to do with this issue.

Quote Originally Posted by 1in1class View Post
    Im playing as England and im in year 1249 and im not able to recruit Longbowmen, Yeoman Archers, Sherwood Archers or even Heavy Swordsmen. Im only able to recruit Archers and levey Archers. Is that to be for some way? Iv got RR on but i dont think that would have to do with this issue.
    IIRC there is an event during the 1200s about England and archers (looking up in the descr_events file, there's one labeled as ENGLISH_ARCHERS), perhaps they've only become recruitable after this event?

Quote Originally Posted by Holsety View Post
    IIRC there is an event during the 1200s about England and archers (looking up in the descr_events file, there's one labeled as ENGLISH_ARCHERS), perhaps they've only become recruitable after this event?
    ^^there's the answer

Do you know what year it happens? Im now in 1261 and still none of them units. When i was looking into the files it said something about armor plate 1
    Last edited by 1in1class; February 10, 2011 at 10:43 PM.

Losthief's Avatar Campidoctor

i think 1270s