Page 112 of 115 FirstFirst ... 126287102103104105106107108109110111112113114115 LastLast
Results 2,221 to 2,240 of 2297

Thread: Stainless Steel 6.4 Released!

Default Re: Stainless Steel 6.4 Released!

Yes, there is boiling oil at the gates in SS.

I like the mod and made a donation but in my opinion the HRE is to weak. It has no Billmen and lesser Halberdmen as the Italians.

Hello, fellow craftsmen !

I'm new at modding and I saw the incredible variety of weapons, armors and assets you have in Stainless Steel. Would it be possible to use some of those in personnal mods ? At least until I get the skills to do them myself, as I wouldn't want to steal your content.

Thanks in advance, and great job to you all, it's a wonderful work and you can be proud of it. As far as I'm concerned, it amazes me.
    Good luck to you all.

Navajo Joe's Avatar SS Forum Moderator

Hi Autyre-Saad,

That is absolutely fine to use for yourself, but if you release a Mod or Sub Mod, you must seek formal permission from the creator of what you have used.

Navajo Joe
    SS Forum Moderator

'Proud to be patronised by cedric37(My Father and My Guardian)

what is the reccomended difficulty for campaign and battle AI?

Lifthrasir's Avatar "Capre" Dunkerquois
    Patrician Moderator Emeritus

Blog Entries

It really depends on your tastes and experience with the game. I guess that it is something you'll have to find by yourself by playing several games with different settings.
    Under the patronage of Flinn, proud patron of Jadli, from the Heresy Vault of the Imperial House of Hader

Where should i download this mod from? From here?

Edit: Nvm i got it
    Last edited by Lifthrasir; November 20, 2017 at 01:33 AM. Reason: For clarity

Hi I've started playing stainless steel again and noticed my projected incomes and treasury on the treasury page is not matching my actual funds. So for example if i have 5000 in the bottom right i check my treasury page and it says i have 30000. is anyone else having this problem? the value in the bottom right is the correct value its the same when i check with diplomacy but the treasury has gone way off scale.

Hi

I already have the TW DaC mod and now I want to install this mod.
    Is this possible without any problems?

Gratz
    Cordl3ss

Libertus

edit

obviously im wrong here
    Last edited by Flo78; March 05, 2018 at 07:47 AM. Reason: wrong thread
    Sorry for my bad english im german

I am having a problem, trying to download ss6.3 i get a pop up that says to insert disk 1. I can not figure out how to get past this. Can someone let me know what i am doing wrong?

Ferdiad's Avatar Patricius

Quote Originally Posted by TheZooch View Post
    I am having a problem, trying to download ss6.3 i get a pop up that says to insert disk 1. I can not figure out how to get past this. Can someone let me know what i am doing wrong?
    You need to have the game legally.

Senator

If he had a cracked version of the game he wouldn't need to insert a disk....
    Elder Scrolls Online :Messing up the Lore since 2007...

Well overhand or underhand: 3:50 Onwards...

version is not cracked, got it on steam, the part that says insert a disk or browse file says "file SS6.3-1.bin can not be found. I got METW2 on steam.

Navajo Joe's Avatar SS Forum Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by TheZooch View Post
    version is not cracked, got it on steam, the part that says insert a disk or browse file says "file SS6.3-1.bin can not be found. I got METW2 on steam.
    In the 'sticky' section above this thread you will see a thread created by Gigantus, about how to install SS using Steam. If you follow the instructions it should result in a successful install.

'Proud to be patronised by cedric37(My Father and My Guardian)

Thank you Navajo Joe, that helped me figure out where I went wrong, I had forgotten to download bin’s 1-5.

Do you have a new Torrent link? The current link on the first post seems not to be working anymore. gameupdates.org cannot be reached at the time being. I know I can download it via using google drive but it takes way more time as compared to Torrent.

Lifthrasir's Avatar "Capre" Dunkerquois
    Patrician Moderator Emeritus

Blog Entries

I can try to make a new one if someone can guide me on how to do it or to a tuto to make one
    Under the patronage of Flinn, proud patron of Jadli, from the Heresy Vault of the Imperial House of Hader

Quote Originally Posted by Lifthrasir View Post
    I can try to make a new one if someone can guide me on how to do it or to a tuto to make one
    It's not at all complicated. Only thing you need to do is move the SS 6.3 and SS 6.4 folders to your torrent app. Here is a brief tutorial: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i9u3HvhvL6g

gracias