Page 108 of 115 FirstFirst ... 858839899100101102103104105106107108109110111112113114115 LastLast
Results 2,141 to 2,160 of 2297

Thread: Stainless Steel 6.4 Released!

Default Re: Stainless Steel 6.4 Released!

There is a mod that removes a lot of unnecessary scripts that cause this. Not sure what the name is, but they have it Titanium and I believe it maybe in the SSHIP mod as well.

Lifthrasir's Avatar "Capre" Dunkerquois
    Patrician took an arrow to the knee

Blog Entries

I confirm that in SSHIP the script has been optimized to make the AI turn as fast as possible.

However, note that SSHIP changes a lot of features as well compare to SS6.4.
    Under the patronage of Flinn, proud patron of Jadli, from the Heresy Vault of the Imperial House of Hader

Quote Originally Posted by Lifthrasir View Post
    I confirm that in SSHIP the script has been optimized to make the AI turn as fast as possible.

However, note that SSHIP changes a lot of features as well compare to SS6.4.
    Hello I need help I can't download it because 1 filefront/gamefront does not work in france 2 I can not download torrents because I will get a 1500 euro fine. from a french company call Hadopi they monitor P2P or something like that P2P is what torrents use and they monitor this so could you maybe add a mediafire link or something else please thank you.

Blog Entries

If you're talking about Stainless Steel, check here (that post and below) for the latest download links.

If you're talking about SSHIP, none of the download links are on filefront nor are torrent.

Regarding the issue with filefront, you can use a proxy shuch as this one for example

Regarding torrent, if you're downloading something legal, you won't get any problem with Hadopi. I have myself several mods from TWC site that I'm seeding with ĩtorrent. I don't have any issue with Hadopi.
    Under the patronage of Flinn, proud patron of Jadli, from the Heresy Vault of the Imperial House of Hader

If you're talking about Stainless Steel, check here (that post and below) for the latest download links.

If you're talking about SSHIP, none of the download links are on filefront nor are torrent.

Regarding the issue with filefront, you can use a proxy shuch as this one for example

Regarding torrent, if you're downloading something legal, you won't get any problem with Hadopi. I have myself several mods from TWC site that I'm seeding with ĩtorrent. I don't have any issue with Hadopi.

Okay thank you its just the letter that we got said that bittorrent/Utorrent have been banned in france and have to be removed from any pc's in the household but thank you for your help.

jackw93's Avatar Foederatus

i downloaded the torrent file but it wont let me convert the bin files to iso so i can open them!

i'm using magic iso

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by vaultman3 View Post
    Okay thank you its just the letter that we got said that bittorrent/Utorrent have been banned in france and have to be removed from any pc's in the household but thank you for your help.
    I haven't received anything yet. When did you receive it? I'm quite surprised by this. These softwares aren't wrong. The real problem is just how some people use them.

Quote Originally Posted by jackw93 View Post
    i downloaded the torrent file but it wont let me convert the bin files to iso so i can open them!

i'm using magic iso
    Why everybody wants to convert these bloody .bin files???

The download should gives you 1 .exe and 5 .bin files. Keep them in the same folder. Run the .exe. That's it. Nothing else to do
    Last edited by Lifthrasir; August 31, 2016 at 01:31 PM.

jackw93's Avatar Foederatus

AHAHA OMG

omg i'm such a noob if this works i will iterally e transfer you some money go buy yourself something nice/merry xmas!!!!!
    Last edited by Lifthrasir; August 31, 2016 at 02:36 PM. Reason: posts merged for clarity

I haven't received anything yet. When did you receive it? I'm quite surprised by this. These softwares aren't wrong. The real problem is just how some people use them.

Why everybody wants to convert these bloody .bin files???

The download should gives you 1 .exe and 5 .bin files. Keep them in the same folder. Run the .exe. That's it. Nothing else to do
    I got the letter about 3 months ago i still have 3 months of probation if I start on torrents again I will get a 1500 euro fine and my internet will be turn off for a month or 2

Gigantus's Avatar I am not special - I am a limited edition.
    Patrician took an arrow to the knee spy of the council

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by vaultman3 View Post
    I got the letter about 3 months ago i still have 3 months of probation if I start on torrents again I will get a 1500 euro fine and my internet will be turn off for a month or 2
    Please note that torrenting isn't equal to pirating or doing something illegal, however, if you download illegal\pirated stuff via a torrent then that's what you have to be prepared for. The use of the torrent program itself is perfectly legal - I have several of my mods on torrent with the .torrent files hosted here.

As a rule of thumb I would say that torrent files (the actual, small ***.torrent files) hosted outside infamous torrent sites should be fine.
    Last edited by Gigantus; September 02, 2016 at 11:53 AM.

Hi guys, I seem to be having some trouble downloading SS 6.3 and 6.4 via torrent - there's no seeders. Is it a technical problem on my end (other mod torrents work fine) or is there really no seeders? I can try the other links from filefront etc but I have patchy internet which regularly leads to corrupt downloads and a big waste of data. Appreciate any suggestions, cheers

Edit: That was weird, I just checked my torrents again (after leaving it on all night with no success) and now I have bulk peers and I'm 35% downloaded (still slow though). All good! Cheers.

Blog Entries

Check the post #2144 for other download links if you get trouble again with the torrent.
    Last edited by Lifthrasir; September 12, 2016 at 01:55 AM.

Hennin's Avatar Libertus

I will install in order:

SS 6.3
    SS 6.4
    Bugfix Compėlation v1.27
    G5 Settlement Fixes

I like the IA in battle from Germanicu5

Do I have to install the ´´ReallyBadAI Battle System v5.7´´, or it´s included in the mod?
    Last edited by Hennin; September 24, 2016 at 11:46 AM.

Blog Entries

You have to install it on top of your current install. Check here for more details.

Hennin's Avatar Libertus

You have to install it on top of your current install. Check here for more details.
    Hello, I will reinstall everything and not use the Bugfix Compėlation v1.27, because I will install the BGRV_150324 and it´s not compatible,

I will install in order:

1.- SS6.3
    2.- SS6.4
    3.- knights_hospitaller_ug2_fix
    4.- G5 Settlement Fixes
    5.- BGRV_150324

It´s that correct?

and I have another question, are the Submod Real Recruiment, RR/RC incluided in the SS6.4 mod?. or I have to download from another place?.

Sorry for my english, I try my best.

Thanks
    Last edited by Hennin; September 26, 2016 at 02:11 PM.

Blog Entries

Note that BGRV works only for the late era campaign if I remember correctly. If you want to play an early era campaign, then you'll need to use BGRIV- Enhanced.

Again, if I remember correctly, RR/RC is partially included in SS6.4. Check the RR/RC forum in Submods section for more details.

As SS 6.3 worked perfectly, 6.4 just turns off while trying to play. I just click on the icon and there is a SS 6.4 beginning and after a second it turns off

Hennin's Avatar Libertus

Hello,

In the case of one campaing,

Do i have to use SS_setup.exe always when I play and select all the SubMods that I need, or only the first time and then use launcher.exe?.

Thanks.
    Last edited by Hennin; October 01, 2016 at 03:22 PM.

Blog Entries

You just need to use the SS_setup.exe prior to start a campaign if you want to change the Era (early or late). Overwise, you just need to run it once. Note that if you run it to play a late era game after to have played an early era one, your save game won't be compatible.