Thread: Stainless Steel 6.4 Released!

Default Re: Stainless Steel 6.4 Released!

Tried again and it doesn't work for me. Torrent for SS 6.4 downloaded fine. I use utorrent 1.8.3. which do you use?

+Marius+'s Avatar Domesticus

I use BitTorrent.

Perhaps you are an impatient person.

How about you just open up download, and leave it there for a while.

I also experienced a couple downloads that did not start until 10-15 minutes in, after which they started and downloaded fine.

Okay, I'll try that. Thank you for your help.

The SS6.3 torrent will not download for me at all. SS6.4 torrent worked great. I let it go for 1 hour and nothing. Tried Utorrent and BitTorrent clients and neither worked. Mediafire links do not work either because they keep refreshing and won't download. There's a lot of other people that have the same problem. I wish more people would use mega.nz, they always work for me. Is this mod slowly dying? Is anyone still working on SS7.0? Thank you.

I just remembered that Melooo posted his own SS6.4 links at the Titanium subforum;

https://www.mediafire.com/folder/r501f79afx234//SS6.4

Just click on a file and start the download.

Thank you +Marius+ for trying to help but I cannot download from Mediafire. I have SS6.1 with Point Blank's RR/RC and that's still fun, so I will use it. Again, thank you!

...why can't you download from Mediafire?

Hello guys !

I am trying to download "SS 6.3 Part 5: Part 5 (.bin file, extracted by installer)" file with "Mirror 4 : file front", but it tells me that the file cannot be found...

I cannot download it with torrent cause I am living on my university campus and the connection is blocked :/

P.S : it's neither working with the links "Mirror 3 : gamefront".

Any help ?

Quote Originally Posted by Montagnard View Post
    Any help ?
    There is a working download link for all files literally 2 posts above yours.

Can someone re-upload the teutonic fix? The link on the main page is broken. Would appreciate an updated link, thank you!!

Quote Originally Posted by Semper Fi or Die View Post
    Can someone re-upload the teutonic fix? The link on the main page is broken. Would appreciate an updated link, thank you!!
    You can download the bugfix compilation by Melooo which includes the Teutonic fix. Link below
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...1#post13723098

Thanks a lot I hope this link doesn't die in the future too haha +rep

Quote Originally Posted by Montagnard View Post
    Hello guys !

I am trying to download "SS 6.3 Part 5: Part 5 (.bin file, extracted by installer)" file with "Mirror 4 : file front", but it tells me that the file cannot be found...

I cannot download it with torrent cause I am living on my university campus and the connection is blocked :/

P.S : it's neither working with the links "Mirror 3 : gamefront".

Any help ?
    Hey, did you ever get part5? For some reason I'm one of those people that cannot download from Mediafire. It's a shame it's become this difficult to find a working link to Stainless Steel.

Ok, even though there is obviously a working torrent file in the link I already provided, here is another link for the torrent files;

https://www.dropbox.com/s/3yaawx2a4z...rrent.rar?dl=0

Yes, it has the part5.

Noob question here, where can i get help with my SS 6.4 crashing at the end of turn 73 to 74? Everything works fine with all the nations doing their yearly move until the moment the screen changes to the next season.

Someone please point me to the right direction (or forum post) to get some help please and thanks.

ugh! i get forced to use a late era campaign for some reason or another, then when I try to start said campaign it crashes please help!

got it to work!!!!!!! SWEET!

Annael Tallithiel's Avatar Laetus

Hi,

I have maybe stupid question about crossbows. When I put them on walls, they are just not firing. I understand that they can't shoot up to the walls (When attacking), but why they are not firing down from the walls (When defending) ? Is it bug, or is it normal ? Thanks

I have no luck downloading 6.3 or 6.4, both dead such a great mod.

Okey, i tried and it worked all downloaded but when i try to start the game it says - unable to locate kingdoms.exe. Is kingdoms.exe in your MTW2 folder? help?