Page 105 of 115 FirstFirst ... 555809596979899100101102103104105106107108109110111112113114 ... LastLast
Results 2,081 to 2,100 of 2297

Thread: Stainless Steel 6.4 Released!

Giorgios's Avatar Campidoctor

Default Re: Stainless Steel 6.4 Released!

Quote Originally Posted by Fluriz View Post
    Cant even open the game it says steam detected and since im not using steam for MTW2 im clicking no i dont use steam. it opens then quickly crashes no error popup or nothing just back so desktop please help :/
    Quote Originally Posted by Fluriz View Post
    forgot important details this only happens after i install the 6.4 patch the normal 6.3 works fine.
    Same issue for me. I'm using Windows 10: could that be it?

Quote Originally Posted by Stryker View Post
    I have found an easy fix for stainless steel on steam. Currently most people use the trick of renaming one of the DLC (EX: Americas) and running it to get the game to easily run, however, that is annoying as no shortcut will work. The solution i found is easy and I hope it is ok to post otherwise a moderator can delete my post, and i apologize. There are cracked .exe of the kingdom launcher found online (Link is not allowed so you must find it yourself), if you find it and place it into the medieval 2 file next to the original .exe you can simply just run the game normally as it will find the kingdoms launcher. Considering I own a license, and you do to, this is not illegal. Thoughts?
    Thank you so much , this has solved all my mod issues with steam bless you .

Hey all

Long time lurker, first time poster.

So i'm in around turn 80 using BGR IV hard/Vhard difficulty. All provinces with 60-80% catholic, some castles fully maxed out yet, purchased major chapter houses for both orders where available yet I cannot recruit any top tier units. No Knights of any type, no mid tier footmen, just levies, militias and turkomen horsesmen.

WHAT AM I DOING WRONG???

Hello PLEASE help me. Two things:

1. The link for the teutonic fix is broken now, did anyone get to download it before it broke?
    2. How do I do this? http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...cale-on-SS-6-4 So I can make my generals and agents age slower? Thank you

HEy, does anyone have a DL link for part 5 of SS6.3?

The gamefront links are all down, but I just successfully downloaded part 1 to 4 from the filefront links in the first page - but part 5 is down for both mirrors!

It's only 66mb, so a re-up would be hugely appreciated, thanks!

Long term admirer of SS here that just did a clean install to check if thats the cause of the crashes Im getting, and thus needed to redownload the whole thing.

Hi, just uploaded the copy that I have to here:
    http://www.mediafire.com/download/4u...4q/SS6.3-5.bin

Tell me if it works!

Hey branabus I tried the link and after clicking "authorize download" it says the webpage isn't available

Hey branabus I tried the link and after clicking "authorize download" it says the webpage isn't available

i tried to instal your mod but now only M2 work my kingdom game send me fatal error when i try to open them. tnx to what ever your mod did to my computer...

Hello. I'm new to the forum and wanted to download the mod. But unfortunately the links in the download section are missing. When I would click the link i would get a notification that the file cannot be found. Can anyone please help? Thank you

Foederatus

ThunderSpike, did you try download a torrent? Torrent link on version 6.3 is working fine. And on patch 6.4 as well.

I've still got the files, if they're needed. Torrents, too.

Steam setup for dummies(like me)

Got it to work on Steam

http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?397756-Solving-problems-with-Steam-Vista-or-Windows-7

What you are essentially doing is fooling the launcher into thinking you are launching one of the Kingdoms sub mods.

Follow the instructions and install the mod and the 6.4 update. DO NOT SETUP YET...ignore the fatal error message about med 2 closing.

Go into the Steam apps/common/Med2/mods folder and rename your ss6.3 file to americas and rename the existing americas to anything(the example uses americas_original). NOW DO SETUP.

To launch the game go through Steam and launch the Americas Kingdoms mod...it should now start SS6.4

Losthief's Avatar Campidoctor

Quote Originally Posted by CrD View Post
    HEy, does anyone have a DL link for part 5 of SS6.3?

The gamefront links are all down, but I just successfully downloaded part 1 to 4 from the filefront links in the first page - but part 5 is down for both mirrors!

It's only 66mb, so a re-up would be hugely appreciated, thanks!

Long term admirer of SS here that just did a clean install to check if thats the cause of the crashes Im getting, and thus needed to redownload the whole thing.
    look in the mediafire ones in the latest download links topic in the stickies.

I'll update the op on this thread sometime soon if i get time.
    LOSTHIEF
    I'd rather be lucky than skilled!

Hi! English brothers!
    Here MUSICMOD 3.0 (Islamic_submod)_by Leeekaaa for arabic factions. Size 1,5 Gb - all Music in music.dat is arabian. So make backup-files if you decided to install it for you mod of M2 TW.

Installation:
    1. In folder MTW2\mods\YOUR MOD\data\sounds You must to remove (make backup) the events.dat, event.idx, Music.dat and Music.idx files.
    2. In folder MTW2\mods\YOUR MOD\data there is a descr_sounds_music.txt file - Make backup and (rename or delete) this file.
    3. To copy the data folder from musical MOD Islamic folder in to the folder where your modification is situated: (For example: MTW2\mods\Bulat Steel 2.1.2)
    4. Start game
    Enjoy!

+Marius+'s Avatar Domesticus

Why is the file an .exe file, would it be not better if you just made it a .rar file?

It's just a bunch of audio files.

I can't get the SS 6.3 torrent to download. I've tried several times and this is all I get: Seeds 0 (110) Peers 0 (8). Most of the links no longer work. Would somebody upload the links preferably to a site other than Mediafire? Thank you.

+Marius+'s Avatar Domesticus

I just tested both links and downloaded both torrents.

There is an issue with your torrent client, not the links.