Page 103 of 115 FirstFirst ... 3537893949596979899100101102103104105106107108109110111112113 ... LastLast
Results 2,041 to 2,060 of 2297

Thread: Stainless Steel 6.4 Released!

Default Re: Stainless Steel 6.4 Released!

hello there people, i just wanna make a request i canīt download anything from filefront so can someone upload the patch 6.4 to mediafire or another host that does not have country restrictions?.

I cannot find a site that DLs the 6.1 fix or whatever and it seems like I'm stuck, do you have to DL each update on it's own? Thanks

I'm having a problem that I cant find a solution to. I have medieval 2 via steam and medieval 2 kingdoms installed. When I try to lauch SS it just says that kingdoms.exe isnt in my m2tw folder... But it is though right? its like integrated in the m2tw exe file?

Quote Originally Posted by sorrowzs View Post
    hello there people, i just wanna make a request i canīt download anything from filefront so can someone upload the patch 6.4 to mediafire or another host that does not have country restrictions?.
    Try the torrent download!

Quote Originally Posted by Kebabsvein View Post
    I'm having a problem that I cant find a solution to. I have medieval 2 via steam and medieval 2 kingdoms installed. When I try to lauch SS it just says that kingdoms.exe isnt in my m2tw folder... But it is though right? its like integrated in the m2tw exe file?
    Check in the stickied thread about the "New Steam Update" in this forum.

Laetus

Hi,i have something kinda odd...
    I installed Medieval 2 total war recenlty,and i wanted to try out some mods.
    It had included the Kingdoms patch but for some reason...it's not in my files,so what do i do?
    Reinstall the game?

Well, the torrent links don't work.

torrent links don't work , please fix it i would like to download the mod on torrent and play it thanks .

there are torrent links about 10 posts back.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deteriorate View Post
    My torrents show up in Isohunt searches now, their rating has gone from 5 to 10 so I guess they are working for someone; click below to get SS6.4

https://isohunt.to/torrents/?ihq=stainless+steel
    If those don't work, then you'll just have to download with the direct links. Sadly, I didn't see any seeders when I checked. Hopefully its not dead.

Many of the original posts are out of date, and the working links are at the end of the threads, so make sure you read 1-2 pages in before posting about bad links or you might be inadvertently covering up the links your posting about.

i had already tryed those links and the have 0 seeders , can't some one see it again ?

Tiro
    in a plane flying lightspeed from hotseat world to hotseat world
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Could anyone pm me the SS 6.3 files via dropbox or filedropper as I have no clue how to install the different parts

For when the S.S 7.0???
    There are many well submod as the sship,it is great !
    THE MORE YOU SWEAT NOW,
    THE LESS YOU BLEED IN BATTLE!!!

Sign the petition to remove hardcoded limits for M2TW

Playing as England im called 'my Kassar' ?

When I install it, it says that the valley of death is corrupt pls help

I startedd reseeding, hopefully it will help a little.

Hey guys,

i played medieval 2 a long time ago. recently i reinstalled the game and was looking for some mods to push the game a little. stumbled upon stainless steel. installed it. just wanted to say: this is a really, really, great mod!!! thank you very much! you guys deserve a medal!

especially Byg`s Grim Reality Mod (iv and v) is the best mod i have seen so far: the mod creates a gameplay experience, which is so deep and tactical, i can only say: wow! this mod should be integrated in all mods.

Anyway, thank you very much for Stainless Steel, you modders are doing an incredible job, i have much, much respect for your work!

(perhaps this is in a way insulting, but you upgrade a commercial game. which is kinda strange, i would rather pay for the mod, and much less for the vanilla version.....)

Hi!

I've got a tricky problem and I would love some help. I'm playing M2TW Kingdoms with the SS mod 6,4, bgr not enabled, AI savage.

When i'm playing hotseat campaign the game automatically change difficulty after turn 1 to medium. I've receive two or three "welcome messages" instead of one which you should get. The first messages says that the game is on Very Hard but the other ones says that the game is on medium.

Do anybody know this problem and have a solution? Would be awesome if anybody could help me with this.

I recently downloaded it and it's been great, playing as the byzantines! Thanks for the hard work!

The last time I played this mod was probably about 2 years ago - has it changed much since then?

I'm reinstalling SS after a couple of years of not playing, and the only change I noticed was that the logging camp/stonemason's hut now give happiness and tax bonuses instead of construction discounts...I'd be curious to hear why that happened if anyone knows.

Also the 'Teutonic order fix' from the first post of this thread is gone; is there anywhere else I could find it? Thanks to all.

Havelock Vetinari's Avatar Libertus

The last Filefront link doesnīt work It says "file not found" and redirect me to the main page, and when i download it from torrent, i get a .torrent file, but what must i do with it?
    Last edited by Havelock Vetinari; June 05, 2015 at 09:12 AM.
    Modding tools for Attila! https://www.change.org/p/total-war-a...ign-map-editor
    Common sense is not so common.