Page 14 of 115 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121314151617181920212223243964114 ... LastLast

Thread: Stainless Steel 6.4 Released!

Tiro

Default Re: Stainless Steel 6.4 Released!

Teutonic Hilltop settlements ---- nice addition to the game but wanted to know if why Marseilles has this feature??

Quote Originally Posted by neha123 View Post
    Teutonic Hilltop settlements ---- nice addition to the game but wanted to know if why Marseilles has this feature??
    It shouldn't i'll check it.

LeoZ's Avatar Civis

Quote Originally Posted by gracul View Post
    They stay out of it, steam launcher was unfortunately not ready for this yet, but since i won't have time this week to work on ss, i released everything now. next week ill provide you with a definite steam solution
    Is there any updates on this?

Tiro

I am playing the republic of venice and after each turn i get a message saying that my priest has the antipope trait but when i click on the priest the trait is not seen there

I got the problem back which I faced with in SS 6.2.
    Sometimes during playing, I got a crash, when the screen freezes, then the music as well, then the screen is turned off and I got a fast and loud bipping sound.
    I don't know when does this happen, as I see its a random thing.
    At SS6.3 this seemed to stop but I got back this SS6.4.
    Any suggestions?

@Tyiallyradil
    Sounds like a Directx Driver issue or the display driver issue. Make sure you have the latest versions installed.

Quote Originally Posted by Ishan View Post
    @Tyiallyradil
    Sounds like a Directx Driver issue or the display driver issue. Make sure you have the latest versions installed.
    Thank you, Sir!
    I am working on the problem

Hello first time posting,

Just like to report a bug one of the soldiers in the Lithuanian ducal cavalry looks completely white it looks like there is a missing texture has anybody else seen this? and is there any way to fix this?

Quote Originally Posted by Jakem5594 View Post
    Hello first time posting,

Just like to report a bug one of the soldiers in the Lithuanian ducal cavalry looks completely white it looks like there is a missing texture has anybody else seen this? and is there any way to fix this?
    Hey thanks Jakem for the feedback, yes it's there i just saw it and fixed it so this will be resolved when you see the next patch. Thanks mate.

THANK YOU, MISTERS AND MASTERS...THIS IS FORMIDABLE, THIS IS THE HAPPYNESS...GREAT WORK, GREAT!
    La bataille de Hastings! - 14 octobre 1066 -this battle will start a series of clashes between two mighty peoples, where France will extend a glorious future, leaving permanently etched their mark on British culture.

Quote Originally Posted by Ishan View Post
    Hey thanks Jakem for the feedback, yes it's there i just saw it and fixed it so this will be resolved when you see the next patch. Thanks mate.
    Cool! Thanks for the mod its the best mod i have ever downloaded.

What is it the kids all say, rep? Ok, tons of rep for this latest release. There's nothing better than this. Many thanks.......and rep.

newt's Avatar Primicerius

You need 48 more posts to rep

Makrell's Avatar The first of all fish

Lol it takes 2 days to download from filefront hope torrent is better

Also can someone plz tell me how to run this alongside ss6.3. I need both due to hotseats
    Last edited by Makrell; January 20, 2011 at 12:25 PM.

Tiro

How does Hungary look like in this mod?

newt's Avatar Primicerius

Quote Originally Posted by Makrell View Post
    Lol it takes 2 days to download from filefront hope torrent is better

Also can someone plz tell me how to run this alongside ss6.3. I need both due to hotseats

rename your 6.3 folder temporarily, then install 6.3 again normally. Install 6.4 over the new 6.3, then rename the folder 6.4. then run SS_setup in your new folder and it *should* work

Then name your original 6.3 folder back to normal.

Losthief's Avatar Campidoctor

Quote Originally Posted by newt View Post
    rename your 6.3 folder temporarily, then install 6.3 again normally. Install 6.4 over the new 6.3, then rename the folder 6.4. then run SS_setup in your new folder and it *should* work

Then name your original 6.3 folder back to normal.
    it works...or just rename the new 6.3 install 6.4 (the last part in the destination folder) and just make sure u install everything there...i had it done for the first few days when this came out to finish a campaign.

Damn, it crashes when i want to go to an other place by clicking on the minimap (saved only)

Quote Originally Posted by AtParmentier View Post
    Damn, it crashes when i want to go to an other place by clicking on the minimap (saved only)
    Make a new thread here that's were one should report crashes.
    And one liners aren't enough to help give more details about your windows how and what you installed etc.

Hello. Is there any thread to view factions' units roosters? I was looking for it for a while, but have *hitty internet connection (very small data packages available), therefore I would rather not dig for it much.