Thread: (MSLS) MTW Sketches Loading Screens

Nefarious's Avatar Tiro

Default (MSLS) MTW Sketches Loading Screens

MTW Sketches Loading Screens
    -by Nefarious

Greetings, all.
    These loading screens came about after I recently finished a long campaign of the original MTW.
    Whilst sipping some caffeine as the credits rolled, I was again intrigued by the sketches.
    Remember those?
    I've always liked sketches and actually used one as an avatar for a forum long ago. They appear to be early graphite pencil ideas by the CA art team. Though preliminary artwork can, at times, be a tad rough these have a beauty all their own.
    And yes, I still play the original from time to time.

So I decided to turn these sketches into loading screens for M2TW. I've adjusted their size, resolution, intensity, etc to work as loading screens.
    They have a nostalgic feel for those who remember. There are 22 loading screens included. Use some or all as you see fit. I really enjoy these and hope you will, too.

Installation/Uninstallation instructions included.
    Modders:
    All permission is given to use these screens as you please, so long as no profit is garnered. There is ample room available for those who wish to include mod-specific text. I only ask proper credit be given to the original MTW team and a slight nod to
    "MSLS: MTW Sketches Loading Screens: by Nefarious".

I've attached a sampling of these loading screens to give you a feel for the rest.
    Enjoy.
    -Nef

Note: Remember the Glorious Achievements?
    You may also enjoy these GALS-
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=417251
    Last edited by Nefarious; January 10, 2011 at 09:24 AM. Reason: Edited to insert link
    Every time I venture from New Orleans,
    I get the sensation of leaving Oz and landing on Kansas.

-------
    You want to know what? Really?? My political profile? Are you sure? Alright, then...