Thread: GALS (MTW Glorious Achievements Loading Screens)

Nefarious's Avatar Tiro

Default GALS (MTW Glorious Achievements Loading Screens)

(GALS) MTW Glorious Acheivements Loading Screens
    -by Nefarious

I always enjoyed the artwork in MTW. In particular, I found the Glorious Achievement panels quite nice: Pastel, aged, soft, medieval... appropriate. And so I decided to turn them into loading screens for M2TW. Though uploaded here, there is nothing on them designating them solely for KGCM. They work quite well with this mod but would be equally at home with many others.

There are 37 loading screens in all, as that was the number of Glorious Achievements in the original MTW. The panels cover a wide range of events: Kalmar Union, Lombard League, Alhambra, Valois Claims, etc. Use them all or only a select few. In short, do with this as you please. I only ask proper credit be given and no profit made. Sounds fair enough.

I've attached a sampling of these loading screens to give you a feel for the rest.
    Enjoy.
    -Nef
    Note: Remember the closing credits sketches?
    You may also enjoy these MSLS-
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=417336
    Last edited by Nefarious; January 10, 2011 at 09:27 AM. Reason: Edited to insert link
    Every time I venture from New Orleans,
    I get the sensation of leaving Oz and landing on Kansas.

-------
    You want to know what? Really?? My political profile? Are you sure? Alright, then...

Mega Tortas de Bodemloze's Avatar Let's Get After It
    Fort Hood, Texas/Parramatta, New South Wales, Bristol, Tennessee

Default Re: GALS (MTW Glorious Achievements Loading Screens)

Wow!!!! Absolutely amazing....Those panels were one of my favorite parts of the game....

Thank you sooo much for sharing. Hopefully members for across the site will come across this. I myself, usually Haunt the Stainless Steel forum.

Thanks again.....+Rep IOU {paid 1/11/2011} for the effort. I'm outta bullets atm...
    Last edited by Mega Tortas de Bodemloze; January 11, 2011 at 08:05 AM. Reason: REP PAID
    A Lion serves in Winter, then perhaps a Unicorn for the Spring.

If you cannot stand behind what you say.... then do not speak. If your words are taken out of context,
    then the weight of the evidence will still fall in your favor and carry the day

The Casual Tortoise: Mega's Guide to Fast Turtling

Seconded^
    Oh, for Heaven's sake, now you're being deliberately stupid.
    Dr. Sheldon Cooper
    Wudang why did you close the thread? Because you can't find a source refuting mine? LoL how's the quest to ban me going?

Nefarious's Avatar Tiro

Thank you for the kind words.
    I've always modded things like this in my games, learning as I go. I just thought it time to finally share some of my personal mods with the community.
    Glad to bring some MTW artwork to the M2 crowd.
    Every time I venture from New Orleans,
    I get the sensation of leaving Oz and landing on Kansas.

-------
    You want to know what? Really?? My political profile? Are you sure? Alright, then...

Awesome,really good!