Thread: The Complete Official House Rules

Default The Complete Official House Rules

To LT and all the True SPQR Romans!

In my opinion the sticked "House Rules" topic has become rather Huge and somewhat off-topic, I was hoping for a new and final discussion on this topic in this thread.

Whith this tread I hope that we'll put brief suggestions to the final Official House rule standard,
    and that Lt and eventually any other He Choses, to form a final official House Rule statement.
    Preferably what to be included, should be decided by LT, since this mod is about his favorite way of playing. So if anyone has something to say about the True SPQR-way, it's him.

Maybe this should be split into the two categories as well, one primary list with the "HAVE-to-be-followed" rules, and a secondary list witha more voluntarly set of recomendations.

Maybe the final result should be placed on a closed sticked thread, and maybe also be included in the Read me.

Hope for a postive response on this one!

- JollyHoly-

Her comes my suggestions

1. Max 3 ships in a fleet
    2. Players should have 1 fleet pr. 6 cities. not more not less
    3. It is not allowed to attack a AI fleet with military units!

Keep em coming guys! :-)

Freddie's Avatar The Voice of Reason
    Patrician

How do you know if they have Militray units?
    Thats kind of funny in a historical sense.

Sea Captain to Enemy ship Captain: "What does your fleet carry?"
    Enemy Sea Captain: "3000 of our most horrible, violent, toughest warriors ready to kill, slaughter, burn and plunder your cities"
    Sea Captain: "Oh you should said mate. Pass right through."

And in another scenario

Sea Captain "What does your fleet carry?"
    Enemy Sea Captain “Nothing really just a diplomat for peace talks."
    Sea Captain "Sink the bastards! Quick!"

I see the Humour Freddie!! :-), but you could have spared that post... unnessecary...

One of the main purposes of the House Rules, is to prevent taking advantage av AI limitations, and by that making the game more fun, because it's harder. Challenge=FUN!

Please stick to topic. don't coment suggestions, just post new or excisting House Rules!