Page 8 of 92 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617183358 ... LastLast

Thread: When Worlds Collide/ Hellenistic Twilight Released

Default Re: [RS 2.1a] When Worlds Collide---New one turn campaign-with Achaean League--Version2.0--Event movies-Part1&2

Personally I think some more presentation in the first post would maybe encourage more users - including myself, and I'm really interested in a detailed trait system - to play your mod.
    Just my humble opinion of course. I mean: Maybe put in a nice picture and organize the infos in a manner which really catches the eye and is easy to read. Advertising you know?

leoni's Avatar Campidoctor

Default Re: [RS 2.1a] When Worlds Collide---New one turn campaign-with Achaean League--Version2.0--Event movies-Part1&2

for now i have done epikletoi hoplitai, special regional hoplites...bosporan, rhodos, messenia, ionia, epibates, new officers...and more...

seleucid_epikletoi_hoplitai

epeiros_royal_peltasts

pergamon_epibates

pergamon_epikletoi_hoplitai

pergamon_royal_peltasts

Last edited by leoni; September 03, 2015 at 09:48 AM.

Hi leoni, I have a few questions to ask? I downloaded the first two and put them the RS2 data\fmv folder. Then i put Version 2 in the main folder. I can't seem to get your mod to work. Please help!

Thanks for ya comment at first.

What is not working--the event movies or the one turn campaign??

For the one turn campaign, just make an back up of your one turn campaign folder--and copy my one turn campaign folder, than go to my data folder--main rs2 data folder--and look what is in there, so you can decide, what you want to backup---for example the origin loadingscreens...or make a backup of the whole rs2 main data folder, for safety. Than copy my data folder into yours.
    Start the launcher, delete map.rwm and play a one turn campaign.
    Hope it helps!?

Hi leoni, the events and one turn wont work, In the launcher will they be a section labeled When Worlds Collide? And also do you have to make a backup and do you also have BI exe. installed. The Boii still shows in the campaign menue. Do you open all three folders and copy all showing.
    Last edited by LEGIO ROMANI; August 04, 2011 at 11:15 AM.

Alright-let us going step by step.

Make sure you got an clean installation of RS2, including the latest patch, and the game--campaigns are working fine for you.

Than make an backup for your rs2 main data folder and the one turn campaign folder.

Than you could delete everything in your one turn campaign folder-just to make sure an clean installation.

Than download version 2.0 and unzip---so you will get an RS-Version2.0 folder.

Now go in this RS-Version2.0 folder and you must see a data folder and a one turn campaign folder.

Just copy the one turn campaign folder over yours, and the data folder over your RS2 main data folder.

For the event stuff, download--unzip and you will get an RS2 folder, within a data folder.

Just copy them over your RS2 main data folder---it will work.

In the launcher you just got to choose the one turn campaign, thats all.

I have installed rome gold with alexander, but always playing with bi.

Everything working fine. Hope you could get it now. Sorry, but dont know how to make an exe.unpacker stuff like the big mods.

For myself, i got no backup from the original one turn campaign or RS2 at all, just make backups, before the next step of my own work.
    Last edited by leoni; August 04, 2011 at 03:13 PM.

Hi leoni, it works now, big thanks to you and a pat on the back!

Puufff--i m really relieved now.

Now i am really exitedly will waiting for a campaign feedback.

Thanks for ya patience and hope you will have fun and hard battles.

Hi, I'm looking to play your s-mode but I'm not sure about one thing. You write that:
    Make sure you got an clean installation of RS2
    so this mean that I can't play your mode with chris "FGE" ? Or maybe I can but it would lead to CTD for sure ?

EDIT:

Thanks for quick answers! Starting new campaign right now.
    Last edited by Demon Soul; August 06, 2011 at 04:34 AM.

"najłatwiej i najpiękniej nie gnębić drugich, ale samemu nad sobą pracować, żeby być możliwie jak najlepszym" Sokrates

So far i know chris submod is for the roman-0 or 1 turn campaign, so it wont be collide.

But i also changed things in the main data folder, like loading screens, the boii symbols, strat models.

So i dont think any ctd will happen, but make a backup for ya main data folder and just play and try it.

If you get any errors, just let me know. Thanks.

I can confirm here. I have both installed and everything works perfectly.
    May be' only the Boii symbol is messe up.

...mmmhh perfectly.....work....that sounds soo good, but there is much more to do...the sky is the limit...

today i was working on new only faction leader traits,,based historical....read some books....will post some screens soon

also i want to represent the growing mercenary pool these times with some add. on, but not sure yet in which shape to come...

let us see and stay tuned...

Hi leoni, your mod is fantastic. But I have another question for you? Will this mod work with only a vanilla installation? I mean install RTW vanilla then RS2.1a and finally installing your WWC mod? Just curious, if not, continue doing more of your marvelous work.

Thanks for ya overwelming feedback Legio, i feel like today is my birthday.

The only i could say, as long as RS2 will work, my submod also must go.

Since the last update, the silence here more and more seems broken, so any of you guys could tell me,

which faction do you play, what could be better, what is needed to be added!!!!

I know the supply traits, even just work for hellens now, will add something different for babarian,

nomad--to represent there living on the move, beside the nomade-settled trait which even is included.
    Last edited by leoni; August 06, 2011 at 01:10 AM.

OKay, thanks to zeus today is saturday and im'in with my feed on Acheans.
    The problem for the trait shown twice is only in regards of the Proxenia trait about the sentence "Today the civil rights are granted....." which is shown twice in the description.
    How about Spartans? They seems completely stucked near Sparte because of the power of rebels in Olimpia and Argo. Rebels have now about 6 full stack near those cities and this make impossible to spartans to move. May be decrease the garrison in those cities could help. Finally a ctd during the load for the siege in Chialkis: missing texture in data/RTR/models_unit/textures/hoplite3_achean.tga
    Thats all.....for now

I am such an idiot---to forget such texture.

spartans are kind of tricky, in my test campaign as belgea, i seen the ai first to eleminate acheaens, spartans to hard, so i changed the garrison script, and hold back to fast expansion with strong garrisons in olympia and argos, maybe i got to give them kreta from the start, instead of indep.greeks?????

No matter if these planet will burst or the whole galaxy, tomorrow i will do an new version upload, with new

faction leader traits, historical based--still working on descr.---my english isnt the best...final balancing,

the whole armenian stuff too, maybe some new ancill. for hellas too, screenies i will try to upload today

SSSSOOOOO please everyone tell me bugs, so i can fix them for tomorrows update.

Big thanks and a million rep for redinside, and his great help
    Last edited by leoni; August 06, 2011 at 06:04 AM.

Until now there will be 6 traits--in relation to ya faction leader skills--all family members, who are at town will get this traits also, with his pos and neg.

Every trait got his historical background, and will also influence the noblelove, peoplelove traits from origin RS2.
    Suprise---together with the armenian stuff, this is clearly my own stuff, nothing from EB, like mainly the
    celtic traits, just with mods for RS2. Just a comment....

Last edited by leoni; August 06, 2011 at 08:45 AM.

Hello to everyone...this will safe ya day...another update, with great help of brother redinside---he will make soon some really cooool signatures

Take Command just When Worlds Collide....

Changes for Version.2.1.

-faction relations reworked
    -new ethnics/celtic traits modified from EB, new ancillaries
    -by feedback from redinside, changed starting conditions for sparta
    -complete new trait tree, ancillaries for armenia, to show the royal vassal system-by myself
    -new specific historical f.leader traits...with effects on every character, peoplelove, noblelove system..
    -minor fixes, visual improvements--some reskinning

..if you already got version 2.o installed, just install--replace version 2.1 over it, delete map.rwm and rock the world....

Default Re: [RS 2.1a] When Worlds Collide---New one turn campaign-with Achaean League--Version2.1--Event movies-Part1&2

Thank you Leoni for the last update. Here we go with some Signatures for this great submod:

Enjoy !

Default Re: [RS 2.1a] When Worlds Collide---New one turn campaign-with Achaean League--Version2.1--Event movies-Part1&2

Hy there Problem when loading the armenian campaign, ctd because of missing textures in data/models_strat/residence/textures/Riczu_blockade.dds or something like this....i've found a blockade.dds file in the location and i simply solved the problem renaming it in Riczu_blockade.dds....i dunno if it is right, but it worked at least..