Page 6 of 92 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415163156 ... LastLast

Thread: When Worlds Collide/ Hellenistic Twilight Released

Default Re: [RS 2.1a] New stuff for RS II-New campaign-1.2-Event movies-Part1&2 New Achaean League 1.6

EDITroblems resolved with WINZIP. I recommend people that could have the same problem to dl this unpacker and try
    PD: I played custom battles with macedonia, greek city states and ptolemai and sparta and didn´t see any new unit...I think not all... :S I´m not sure about this but anyway, are they only available in Campaigns?
    Last edited by Tenerife_Boy; July 03, 2011 at 07:37 PM.

leoni's Avatar Campidoctor

Default Re: [RS 2.1a] New stuff for RS II-New campaign-1.2-Event movies-Part1&2 New Achaean League 1.6

Last edited by leoni; May 14, 2014 at 04:47 AM.

yeahhh many thanks. So I will try ptolemi and achea campaigns
    Congratulations again!!

Have fun, and if you found bugs-or got some crazy idea, wishes let me know.

in winter all the map gets snowy..wtf?
    and also is there no way to fix the problem with phalanx? I mean you order them to fight....they fight....and suddenly,..you find one soldier away from the phalanx and so the formation is broken...WTF?????????????????????

Thats not my changes--sorry--but i often seen such comments to the phalanx.
    I play with BI exe and its ok, but with many trees and stones the pathfinding is like chaos to often.
    One battle i tried to face one phalanx unit a hundred times the enemy, but they fight stoic with their back first--just an old game i think.

I supose jeje, for when the next patch man ?

Oh man--i m glad to play my own campaign now a little bit. Just make some reskinns from time to time and as i had written, research for the next traits.
    Beside you and redinside, im sad to see not much feedback--that would help in future development.
    Also i plan to script some fight with the aitolians, babarian invasion for romans, pimp up the garrison script.
    Any ideas, wishes critic welcome, but now i just enjoy some battles for myself.
    Sometimes i thougt it could be cool to implement aitolians or rhodos as faction, but dont know if it would fit to the other factions.

well, I think a modder must do what he want to do. Always there will be people that share your opinion in what you mod and people that won´t

So should I download v1.2 then v1.6 or download part 1/part 2 because I see a difference in size files are they the same? And is this only for the one turn campaign?

Hello-on the top of the page, part1 and part2 are event movies--no units or campaign at all.

If you scroll down, you will find version 1.2---the first you need to play a total different one turn campaign--than download version1.6 and install.

The event stuff is extra, for personal taste, and big too---dont know how to make an exe.
    Please make a back up of your files, and fight well for hellas.

Quote Originally Posted by SykoTiNe View Post
    So should I download v1.2 then v1.6 or download part 1/part 2 because I see a difference in size files are they the same? And is this only for the one turn campaign?
    K thanks.

Just another boring preview-
    Argos Hoplite-Carthage trait-ancillary teaser-enjoy!

Ethnics are done, dozen of new ancillarys for hellens, carthage done, all hellens got now military, civil trees, also satrapy system for seleucids implemented. Nomads-parthains got nomadic-settled trait---origin by EB.

Keep up with all this Leoni! I know it's gonna be tough sometimes, but your work is sooooo sweet!

Yeah-thanks for your support, like you could see-here isnt so much feedback---did i somethin wrong?
    So im now more playing for myself---but to develop with and for other people, would be very nice too.
    Finally i found this error, if you go over a character and ctd--my campaign now runs stable, just look around, where garrison script is still needed---595---the first time ever the iberians beaten by carthage.
    I m just thinking on, what where reskinning is needed. Any ideas???

Apollinaris's Avatar Laetus

Hi everyone! Mod wonderful, but why levy_pikeman in pants?

Maybe for your conquest of caucasian mountains, or your invasion on the footprints of hannibal?

If you want, i could change it, i just used the origin model from Aqds persian pikeman--with shorts, like you had noticed.

Today i reworked the achean names tree, deleted old greek names, also balance for new ancill..

I am just thinking about to included some agoge stuff for spartans, and or some traits for babarians.

At last, as the romans always spreading to dacia, macedonia, never or late to the gauls, i will try to script babarian invasion, if they reach macedonian borders very soon, to bring them at war with the gauls-averni-cause they often dominate the belgae and cimbri too.

Massive_attack's Avatar Campidoctor
    Citizen

Maybe i did it wrong but, when i installed the eventmovies files into my Rome Total War data folder, and tried to play my current Carthage campaign, none of the new movies played. All i saw was a big black box where they should have been. Do i need to install the event movies files into the mod-folder too ?

As long as i know no. But i think you have to start a new game, or just try to delete the map.rmw file in world---base---folder.
    Also you must install event movies part1 and than part2.
    I got no problems. Please report if it works.
    To test it, you could give ya faction a million bucks---so for the first turn, the movie---your faction is the richest, will be shown.

But if on some event a black box is shown, i think you see the txt file is triggering correct-otherwise a normal pic-message would be shown, so maybe the movie folder is wrong installed.