Page 5 of 92 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314153055 ... LastLast

Thread: When Worlds Collide/ Hellenistic Twilight Released

Grouchio's Avatar Vicarius

Default Re: [RS 2.1a] New stuff for RS II-New campaign-1.2-Event movies-Part1&2 New Achaean League 1.5

Also, the 2nd part of the first download apparently cannot finish downloading. Every time, it gets the error that it's source file cannot be read! Any help?

leoni's Avatar Campidoctor

Default Re: [RS 2.1a] New stuff for RS II-New campaign-1.2-Event movies-Part1&2 New Achaean League 1.5

What do you mean?? Event addon part2?? Or my Campaign Vers.1.2???

Even now i had loaded without error event addon part 2 in 6 minutes. Unziped--works fine.
    Last edited by leoni; May 30, 2011 at 11:57 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by leoni View Post
    What do you mean?? Event addon part2?? Or my Campaign Vers.1.2???

Even now i had loaded without error event addon part 2 in 6 minutes. Unzipped--works fine.
    The event addon part 2. goes 2/3rd of the way then shows it's error. Which i that it couldn't read it's source any longer.

Sorry, dont know why, because for me and to check, for a friend of mine it works fine.
    Maybe an error on your system---maybe---cause you are the first to say this---i have to upload on a other server--filefront is fast i think. Please try it once more and tell me. Sorry.

Can you see if you can make an alternative download link like filefront then?

I have tried it several times with filefront today--but it wont work to upload--damned.

Will try it tomorrow on a other hoster?!
    Sorry for you, but im busy now with traits and real life work.

I'm a patient man. It'll be done when you can.

Thankx for your understanding.

Alternative link for event addon Part2 on First page added. If anyone else got problems with downloading--please contact me.

https://rapidshare.com/files/3396990590/RS2.zip Event addon Part2---you will need to install Part 1 at first. Enjoy.

Hello everyone--it is time to announce another piece of work.
    Reworked Traits-Anc.---olympic games open up like new anc. for all greeks.
    New historical names, regions for achea.
    New buildings for Achea--complete new trait tree.
    Some garrisons scripted to break the overun for seleucids and carthage.
    New age traits--offices will elected with the council--boule which took place every 5 turn.
    The highest military command--Strategos--also only could be elected in relation to personal skills, boule building, and council.
    Every character got his own treasury, which will help to gettin higher command or offices, but his money not only growing, also the more power he earn, the chances for riot, reforms, or tyrannis will rise.
    So you must take care much more for ya character and actions, like tax level etc.

Finally i scripted until now two historical battles for achea.
    Get ready to take command--will you unify hellas??? Or just bend in chains for the mighty romans???
    Last edited by leoni; June 21, 2011 at 04:24 AM.

Just to show the new ethnics, traits, building.

Ahh! Glad to' dee you back with such great news!

Glad to hear from ya also-any wishes idears for next update?
    I m still try to fix some script thing, but theres not much help until now, cant gettin everything work, like im thinking of, but test campaign just with traits stuff playing challenging---garrison script seem to work fine.
    At 604 carthage isnt overuned, rome not smashed the macedons, parthia dont rip off seleucids and ptolemai fightn hard every round for judea. Achea on H-H is etablished on main greece, but spartans and indep. still wanna fight me. Some huge battles around corinth had taken place. So enough bla bla for today.

Default Re: [RS 2.1a] New stuff for RS II-New campaign-1.2-Event movies-Part1&2 New Achaean League 1.6

Are you ready for this challenge???? Version1.6 awaits you-right now.

Please before you start to play-install, take a minute to read the readme.txt.
    Always delete the map.rwm file.
    For anyone who got version 1.5 installed, i would advise you to delete ya one turn campaign data folder, and install version 1.6.
    Last edited by leoni; June 28, 2011 at 01:56 PM.

Default Re: [RS 2.1a] New stuff for RS II-New campaign-1.2-Event movies-Part1&2 New Achaean League 1.6

Thanks, Leoni, here i am to test it, yet. It seems a great work! I've made some turns and just one thing: I noticed that whenever one of my family members get the trait "passionate hunter" (well..i guess it is a trait, isn't it?), this one is shown under the space of the ancillaries without any kind of image. This happened to me both in Olimpia and in Algyon. Hope that helps!

Good to see ya again--thanks for that help--so i will upload this image soon--or maybe i will wait if you found some more stuff to fix.
    I m really would like to hear how was your first historic battle, i know there are limits for the ai-but i gave her a fair chance, and i fought 1 hour all over the hills with these brave spartans, but the koinon won.
    I also forgotten to include my dark argos hoplitei--will post pic tomorrow.

Leoni, after many month of inactivity I return to this forums and after see your progress I´ve decided that I will downl. Roma Surrectum II just to try your mod. Your units are pretty good man.
    Keep it up man !!!
    +rep

These words will bring every veteran warrior to his knees.
    Big thanks to you and hope you will like the campaign, as me when i kick roman asses.
    Even now i begin to research for carthagian trait system, but for the other hellenes and eastern too.
    Basic as always will be EB and own historic research.

wonderful !! I only got a question: do I have to install all the links in 1º page? or only 1.2 and then 1.6 ?
    EDIT:everytime I try to unpack the v1.2 the zip gets freeze and can´t unpack. :S
    I downloaded it a pair of times and same error.......
    Last edited by Tenerife_Boy; July 03, 2011 at 09:26 AM.

Sad to hear-same strange thing like by Grouchio. But i downloaded it in 2minutes and no problem with unpacking. Please check your system--maybe use another unpacker. I always use 7zip or universal extractor--free tools, which work perfect.
    Yes, you need to install version 1.2 and than 1.6. The event movie stuff on the top of the first page is a bonus--and really cool, but you dont need it to play the campaigns. My portrait pic also included in this versions.
    Some virus scanner could also cause problems, but my is quiet.
    Please report me, if you still got problems. Did you try to download version1.6 too???succes????