Page 71 of 92 FirstFirst ... 2146616263646566676869707172737475767778798081 ... LastLast
Results 1,401 to 1,420 of 1833

Thread: When Worlds Collide/ Hellenistic Twilight Released

Default Re: When Worlds Collide/ Hellenistic Twilight WIP

The most sophisticated looking mod ever seen! Perhaps should be nominated for modding awards when its done

leoni's Avatar Campidoctor

thankx a lot, just implemented types of governance.....demokratoi...tyrannis....oligarchoi....and done some more trait stuff, new diplomacy speech texts, what i found from various sources....
    just stucked today, while loyalty will not work right, but i m sure, i will found a solution...

The attention to detail in this mod is insane, although what i do not like are the fantasy-looking units like the mauryan maiden longbows or the Native Egiptian units, i just think they look ridiculous (no ofense), but everything else is great in my opinion, keep up the good work¡¡¡

Saul Tyre's Avatar Senator

@leoni: I have to say I am very impressed with what you have produced with this submod. The time, effort and dedication you have given to this project is mind boggling, as a big RS fan I look forward to it's release. I would like to do a Let's Play of it on my YT channel when it is ready to help "expose" it to the public, imo this is a must see. I do not have a large following but at least it will be "out there" At the moment I have an RS 3.1 LP (Athens Campaign) on the go, afaik I am the only one playing RS III on YT(in English at least), there's one other person let's playing RS II but that's it. I think there should be more as RS is a brilliant mod that offers much and deserves to have more exposure.
    My channel link is in my signature if you would like to view. Keep up your amazing work, you have my support
    Last edited by Saul Tyre; April 20, 2017 at 08:31 PM.
    My personality is who I am....my attitude depends on who you are!!!
    RTR: Imperium Surrectum Team Member/adviser/tester
    RTR Project Group member/RTR8_4.0 beta tester.
    RSII_WWC Team Member/tester.XC_5 Beta tester
    My TW youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/SaulTyre

dear napoleonmaster, i think you will be able to play with lots of more accurate units in wwc, but remember, in some way all stuff we think its historical accurate and make for mods is fantasy, cause we know so less at all....just have fun

dear saul tyre, time effort dedication....very well said brother....alone this year i restarted a scratch build up in fact of laggy names, about 40!!! times....plus testing....what a s...
    good idea with your channel, tartaros will make a lets play while beta testing too....

so i will call you, if the beta version is online...forget to say, solved my problem with loyalty....

I like the idea that you can have a democratic system where the leader is always the son of the last one... or something like that.

the most factions will have a common governance system....slaves and indep.nomads are democratic, dacia, celts and indep.greeks too....hellenes, carthage are oligarchic-monarchists...where bithynia, armenia and parthia made as tyrannic....its not historical accurate, but for gameplay reasons....
    so normally the most hellenes will become oligarchic, but related to their actions, traits, faction leader actions and traits, there is a chance they could become trouble makers and finally change their minds to another favour....

romans will have optimates, populares and ceasares....if your character didnt lay down his consulship, he will become a dictator and tyrannic for sure....

Saul Tyre's Avatar Senator

Quote Originally Posted by leoni View Post
    tartaros will make a lets play while beta testing too....so i will call you, if the beta version is online
    Please do,that would be brilliant Aaah tartaros, a very nice guy, he is following my RS III LP atm and we have had some cool dialogue. Looking forward to TGC mod also and will LP this too when it is ready I have been chatting with Mr_Nygren about his WotN submod for The Last Kingdom, I will be LPing that as well when he releases it to me. All in all the year ahead looks great if I can have all 3 as Let's Plays.
    My personality is who I am....my attitude depends on who you are!!!
    RTR: Imperium Surrectum Team Member/adviser/tester
    RTR Project Group member/RTR8_4.0 beta tester.
    RSII_WWC Team Member/tester.XC_5 Beta tester
    My TW youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/SaulTyre

Looks like you're having some fun,
    Getting things done.

well brothers, this should be the last preview before i could upload a first version next week for testing, my latest pergamon test camp works very good, done some new military traits for koinon greeks, carthage-nabatu and mauryan, added many more ancillaries for the minor factions, so the gameplay for all will be more balanced
    so the plan is to beta test wwc....make it public and later i will update more historical sripting, since we all waited so long to play this stuff....

Last edited by leoni; April 28, 2017 at 03:25 AM.

~Seleukos.I.Nikator~'s Avatar Campidoctor
    The United Europe, currently residing in Norway

That looks extremely interesting! I'll certainly give it a try!

I would like to know if your mod will be compatible with Alexander.exe

Some of these look like two parades had a head-on collision

Quote Originally Posted by Alavaria View Post
    Some of these look like two parades had a head-on collision
    well, battles of the era, especially Hellenistic wars, were pretty much clash between two military parades, lavish and yet bloody show

alright, wwc beta is ready to go.....so watch out the screens-video thread....and if everything is developing well, we will have a first public version as soon as possible....

20ninescene's Avatar Artifex

Quote Originally Posted by leoni View Post
    well brothers, this should be the last preview before i could upload a first version next week for testing, my latest pergamon test camp works very good, done some new military traits for koinon greeks, carthage-nabatu and mauryan, added many more ancillaries for the minor factions, so the gameplay for all will be more balanced
    so the plan is to beta test wwc....make it public and later i will update more historical sripting, since we all waited so long to play this stuff....

I noticed two texture issues: the scorched earth texture on the campaign map looks like lava and I see forest of bald trees (the trees from Genghis Khan total war). The first issue could be fixed by severely darkening the highlights of the red channel, the second could be fixed by shifting the hue of the branches from brown (yellow) to (dark) green. Also the Mediterranean area is way too dark green, is this done intentionally? You could slightly brighten the red channel for the summer version of the texture (the Mediterranean climate has a wet winter and a dry summer).
    Last edited by 20ninescene; May 05, 2017 at 02:35 AM.

dear razor, the scorched earth texture i made from a lava pic...just liked it....and other earth textures may not look as good or bad as for me, as i have a colour weakness....
    so if you would like to play around to improve them and the people outhere will like it, i will add them.....

Pleas all wwc followers, read this carefully....as we noticed some problems while installing wwc beta....

following steps to prepare for wwc to work....please remember, i have a !!!non!!! steam rome gold version....

1. clean up and defrag your hardrive
    2. make a clean installation of rome gold
    3. make a clean installation of rs2.5
    4. make a clean installation of the rs2.6 patch
    5. clean up and defrag your hardrive....
    6. watch if everything is working correct
    7. rename your one turn folder
    8. install wwc`s one turn folder
    9. repeat step one
    10. start a new one turn campaign, but deactivate the post marian roman general

i made these steps today and it works fine....!!!!!

Hello lads,
    Firstable, congratulations for this wonderful mod, but I wonder where are the download links for the beta version ?

Best regards
    mathieu57700

still no official dowload....steps above are just to prepare your installation for the upcoming official wwc version...

Right, no problem.
    Do you have an idea of when it will be released?