Page 47 of 92 FirstFirst ... 2237383940414243444546474849505152535455565772 ... LastLast

Thread: When Worlds Collide/ Hellenistic Twilight Released

BarnicleBill1's Avatar Centenarius

Default Re: When Worlds Collide/ Hellenistic Twilight WIP

Awesome, can't wait to play this!

leoni's Avatar Campidoctor

me too, trait work is started, macedon is ready and basic for all factions, 8 tpy script is running, every year will have different winter periods, sometimes four, or three rounds, or just two....script work at all is started....

Hi leoni I am wondering if in this version of mod can i play by Rome ?
    I am looking forward your answer

tomySVK's Avatar Campidoctor

Keep the great work leoni

thank you followers, yes rome will be playable, just check the last posts from me, and you will see some roman soldiers...i played several battles with them against the celtic tribes, carthage and epiros, and it was a great challenge

Can we see Syracuse as a playable faction?

Do you have an estimation, when we will be able to play a first beta or something - I think many ppl are longing for this!

Keep up Leoni

Sorry for the late response, summer love slowed down my work, no syrakuse will not be playable....maybe later....the passed time i overworked my exsiting trait stuff, up to the present version of the mod, i screwed on the building tree-cost-level-bonuses-trait relations, just for macedon over 600 new historical names-male-female are added-historical family tree worked out, map polishing again and early stage gameplay test for the 8 tpy script, season traits, movement points....so that is the current stand
    got no idea when a first version will be out, also morfeasnikos will very soon come back to work again to improve models...but from what is done so far-it MUST be out this year.....
    Last edited by leoni; August 07, 2014 at 01:49 AM.

Briareos's Avatar Libertus

This looks awesome and very, very promising. Keep up the great work! I love the pics and new map, especially. I can't wait to download it and play! I really appreciate your enthusiasm!

Quote Originally Posted by leoni View Post
    Sorry for the late response, summer love slowed down my work, no syrakuse will not be playable....maybe later....the passed time i overworked my exsiting trait stuff, up to the present version of the mod, i screwed on the building tree-cost-level-bonuses-trait relations, just for macedon over 600 new historical names-male-female are added-historical family tree worked out, map polishing again and early stage gameplay test for the 8 tpy script, season traits, movement points....so that is the current stand
    got no idea when a first version will be out, also morfeasnikos will very soon come back to work again to improve models...but from what is done so far-it MUST be out this year.....
    I'm super excited to hear that. I've been keeping my eye on this mod for a long time now and it's just looking better and better every time I drop by! Good luck on getting this thing to release. I can't wait to play!

he followers, thankx for waiting, i know from myself thats hard, but i hope the result will satisfy us all...

Nice done, Leoni!!!

i screwed on the building tree-cost-level-bonuses-trait relations, just for macedon over 600 new historical names-male-female are added-historical family tree worked out, map polishing again and early stage gameplay test for the 8 tpy script, season traits, movement points....
    Can you explain a bit, please?...if you have the time, of course
    Last edited by Milner; August 07, 2014 at 03:09 AM.

_Tartaros_'s Avatar "Harzschütze"

very nice progress

Your work leoni is always fantastic...

Basileos Predator's Avatar Campidoctor

Great job!

So i will try to explain the present trait system a bit...at basic we have three levels for your character to gain different non-hidden traits-skills...
    if a character is born, he will gain a basic skill trait, similar to eb1, with 8 different levels...like level 4 Shy-Unselfish-Curious-Faithless...
    this decision will also be influenced by his father-mother traits...
    for hellenes-diadochi you will also be divided into basilikoi paides, if your descents are part of the royal family, or you could become a syntrophes, or will start as ordinary ephebes..just to become later a philoi...
    than a time of study will start, so your character will get different hidden basic traits, by his actions, the poleis buildings until he reach the adult age-the second basic level...
    now he will be classified as educated, cultured or unschooled, with a second line of characteristic traits...based on his gathered exp.in his youth....
    now he can start a civil career and gain higher ranks in the army...during this he will gain secondary traits for his formed out characteristics and hellenic career traits...
    if he get a senior, he will come to the last level of basic traits...after a long life, may he become a wise man, or perverted and choleric? we`ll see...
    also for every season, there will be bonuses and or restricitons...season effect traits...togehter with a deep going supply system, you will really have to look out, in what mood your general is...cause all that stuff will not just slow your army-general down, but could make him disloyal and a rebel too...
    so after all, traits-even the seasons, will not just be a nice addition, but important to watch, to plan your next steps-war season...and to keep your economy well balanced...

Thanks, my friend! and great job again

so,whats the status? will we be able to play this beauty soon?

hello again...what i can say from now is, that the mod runs very stable and seems to be good balanced so far too....the basic traits are working fine, i have done macedonian traits and names....test campaign for 150 turns...also the building three worked good...i changed the temple system a lot, beside the main zeus temple, you have to choose which temple to build, cause this will exclude others, also some building levels will need the right temple to build or give you good bonuses, by the right godness...you really have to care on the long run, what to do...also pergamon, seleucid and today bithynia are finished, all with new names too...that will sound not so much, but to make it new, tests and balancing is much time consuming for one person...
    and when i took a break from text stuff, i always screw further on the campaign map, so i added new threes-city models from east asia tw, rise of macedon and will look out for some nice eb2 goodies too...for now, every city level from village to huge city could look a bit different, so you should get the feeling, that the map, your kingdom is changing, growing constantly...when i got time, i will post some sample screens....
    Last edited by leoni; September 18, 2014 at 12:45 AM.