Page 3 of 92 FirstFirst 123456789101112132853 ... LastLast

Thread: When Worlds Collide/ Hellenistic Twilight Released

leoni's Avatar Campidoctor

Default Re: [RS 2.1a] New stuff for RS II-New Ptolemai campaign

Well, as i have said, a friendly war... Maybe i am just a little sad to gettin these, downloads too, but no constructive feedback. But thats not your turn. Good luck for your future work.

Last edited by leoni; November 27, 2011 at 03:51 PM.

If someone is interested in further development, just risk a look.

Ashton's Avatar Semisalis

Nice Work

Turkeys!'s Avatar Praepositus

Looks great!
    Like Neverwinter Nights? Wondering where to go now that the old NWN Vault is gone? Come visit the new one at http://neverwintervault.org/!

Thanks guys for positive comments. I do what i can, just as beginner with free tools.

He turkeys, seen you by AEE also, this is where i started to mod.
    Last edited by leoni; April 16, 2011 at 02:02 AM.

Default Re: [RS 2.1a] New stuff for RS II-New Ptolemai campaign-Event movies

So hello to anyone, just reworked some elite units--

also vanilla levys changed, Aqds basic model-thanks at all

and bonus, wishing well all that RTW players out there.

Hello-i thougt it was time for an rusty look for all these fine veteran soldiers. What do you think?

It is not perfect, just a beginning. Would someone help with UI cards??

Ashton's Avatar Semisalis

Great work

Rex Basiliscus's Avatar Senator

Nice work with the traits and ancillaries! I really like the different games you incorporated into the game - Pithyian, Isthmian etc
    But the picture you have in the building description for Aigai is wrong, as that is the picture of Ishtar's gate in Babylon.

Thanks for ya positive writings, yes i know this isnt agai-but i like this pic so much.
    So hopefully you will enjoy my next version too, try to upload tomorrow. Tested now until 645-no ctd so far, changed the rooster avaible for ibero tribes, cause they always overrun carthage. Now carthage controll 3\4 of iberia, but still can not eliminate the natives. So it seems to work fine. In future i will try to
    script some historical battles, like magnesia or other events, with yes- no choice. But never done this before, so it will take time. So rock on see ya later on the battlefield.

Like im promised the second version is uploaded.
    Changes for Version 1.2 are
    -three new cities-milet-maryab in arabia-and one on kreta added
    -stratmodels grown-thanks dvk for his adwise
    -more reskinned bmoddels-a lot of rusty scratched shields-veteran look
    -new rooster avaible for iberia-carthage, to not overun carthage
    -for ptolemai the secret police now represents the theater-3 upgrades
    -new loading screens added
    -minor fixes
    REMEMBER before you install, make a backup of your Play_One_Turn folder and the loading screen folder in the main data folder of RSII. I hope for feedback-critic-wishes, but first have fun.

jermagon's Avatar Domesticus

Default Re: [RS 2.1a] New stuff for RS II-New Ptolemai campaign-1.2-Event movies

wow that looks awesome work leoni +Rep
    could you please keep in mind Parthia as well ?

George Galloway ''You don't give a damn !!!!!!!!''

Default Re: [RS 2.1a] New stuff for RS II-New Ptolemai campaign-1.2-Event movies

At first thanx for ya charming comment. Could you go in detail what you mean-want??
    Next step would be to add the achaean league-delet boi, cause in all my campaign they died first-no chance and sparta kick out the independent greeks really fast and attack macedon-so it is far to easy for the romans, even without imperial legions, to roll over whole greece.
    Also i plan to rework the traits, cause the romans are so huge with triggers and titles, there is not much left for the other cultures. And finally i wanted to start scripting, but for this im just a child-need time.
    For any comments i will be thankfull. Wishing the best for all the players around the world.

Default Re: [RS 2.1a] New stuff for RS II-New campaign-1.2-Event movies-Part1&2

Today Part2 of the event movies i can launch. First install like written on post1-- Part1 of the event movies.
    Than Part2 with spy-assassin and more. Also the txt file fixed-so not every time the event window pops up.
    Could be nerving, you know. Hope ya enjoy--

Hi Leoni . First of all thank you for all this stuff, i think it's just amazing what you are doing with the ptolemaic campaign. I've just installed versione 1.2 and i noticed that i have no construction button and army button on the interface in the campaign scenario map. May be it's just a problem of mine, but i think i've made all in the right way for the installation...any suggestion?

Thankx for ya very positive comment. Yes i delete these buttons--to see more from the back image-its easy to reimplement if you want. Do it your self or call me, than i will give you an extra download for this.
    But now back to greek-cause the achaean league will be finished soon.

if you would like to be so gentle to give me an extra download for this, it would be really appreciated!

Alright, will do this tomorrow--to upload next version too.

Here it is. Just go to ya one turn campaign folder--to UI folder---egyptian---interface and replace even this file. Alright
    Last edited by leoni; May 14, 2011 at 08:31 AM.

Like i have promised--today im proud--just a little--to present the Koinon ton Achaion.
    This will replace the Boii-cause--like i have written before--the Boii always gone down at first, and Achaeans will hold down the spartans to not dominate to fast greece--cause the greeks are in trouble on too many places, so often sparta overun them on greece soon.
    So what will it bring to you?
    One new Faction---complete new rooster---changed mercanery--new city in northern greece--just look at the screenies.
    You could build the gymnasium too.
    You will share basic baracks with pergamon, but got your own barack tree, for regional and elite troops too.
    Historical family tree added. You will start with korinth and aigion--your new capital---would you fight back the spartans--keep in mind the macedonians---and be aware rome will fight ya really soon.
    So i hope it will be really challanging.

Attention please!! At first make an backup of your clear RSII installation. Than install my Version1.2 at first---you will need this. If now everything is working fine, download and copy over Version1.3

Please tell me bugs, wishes, your thoughts as well--and now fight for greece to unite.

PS I have played a test campaign until 610--no ctd. But after leaving rome to desktop there came an error message---but i can not find an error---maybe someone could help with this???
    But if you are playing there will be no problem---i will keep on testing, but remember to report any problems--thankx at all.
    Last edited by leoni; May 14, 2011 at 09:12 AM.

Default Re: [RS 2.1a] New stuff for RS II-New campaign-1.2-Event movies-Part1&2 New play Achaean League

Thanks Leoni!