Page 14 of 92 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121314151617181920212223243964 ... LastLast

Thread: When Worlds Collide/ Hellenistic Twilight Released

leoni's Avatar Campidoctor

Default Re: [RS 2.1a] When Worlds Collide---New one turn campaign-with Achaean League--Version-2.4--Event movies-Part1&2

New wwc preview post....will update my work on the new campaign map weekly...
    Last edited by leoni; October 31, 2012 at 03:51 PM.

Constantius's Avatar Primicerius

Default Re: [RS 2.1a] When Worlds Collide---New one turn campaign-with Achaean League--Version-2.4--Event movies-Part1&2

Thanks V much

Signature made by Joar

...if you still got problems, i could take one of these models, reskin it back to the origin hypa style, and

upload it, but modding on your own would be a better experience, for both of us...

Thanks for all the info, I think I'm starting to get the hang of it now. I'm a about 40-50 turns into my second game now and doing quite allright ( this mod really adds a lot of new cool stuff to the game, awesome ). I got a few good units and on my way to capture Athen, after that the rest of the Greek cities will fall easy.

I do have one annoying problem though:
    My armies moral is kind of messed up sometimes, cause in most battle they start routing before the fight even starts, sometimes they route even before I've pressed the "start battle" button. ( Last battle half my army started to route after 1 volley of arrows ). My general only have a 1 star in command but I've looked through his traits and he got about +6 in morale.
    It usually start with archers, slingers or other low morale units and then when my other units see them routing its starts a chain reaction. Really really annoying, didn't have this problem in my last game. You got any idea what to do?

Cheers.

Quote Originally Posted by leoni View Post
    ...if you still got problems, i could take one of these models, reskin it back to the origin hypa style, and

upload it, but modding on your own would be a better experience, for both of us...
    I will give it a try- but I have a habit of ruining things like this

Signature made by Joar

...you dont need a hobbit , just your pc, free tools and to read some of these fine tutorials...

ohh and patience would be good too...good luck brother....

...DaRude..did you install the latest patch???...deleted the map.rwm and start a new game....otherwise i have to look for this mistake...will try a

new campaign with achea today...
    Last edited by leoni; September 21, 2011 at 04:56 AM.

...DaRude..did you install the latest patch???...deleted the map.rwm and start a new game....otherwise i have to look for this mistake...will try a

new campaign with achea today...
    Aye got the latest patch, just double checked. Hmm, but you made me a bit unsure if i deleted the .rwm file. But i'm 95% sure I did, any way to check that?

Playing on VH battles btw, if that has anything to do with it

...alright i will start a new game now, playing on h-h, cause vh is bugged...ai is not working correct

there are many discussions about it...if i noticed these known issue, i will rework traits again...

thanks for this critic...will post my expi later...

...alright i will start a new game now, playing on h-h, cause vh is bugged...ai is not working correct

there are many discussions about it...if i noticed these known issue, i will rework traits again...

thanks for this critic...will post my expi later...
    All right thats awesome man VH Battle is bugged aswell? thought it was only campaign

BTW I double checked my map.rwm file ( date modified ) and it was generated before I started a new game, so must be something else going on.

EDIT: I know I mentioned this in a previous post but had a look at it again and it seems a bit strange. The command stars of my generals seem to be stuck at 0 now, even though my trait says it should be +4 ( and more if attacking ). So I should regain those stars if i start fighting and winning battles again?

I know you said it was because of standard RS behavour, just want to double check to see if I understood it right.
    Last edited by DaRude; September 21, 2011 at 05:52 AM.

Your are so right, tried a new campaign, just waiting and after 20 rounds i attack the greeks, the enemy

general was rested, their army outnumbered mine 2:1, but if they get ready to charge...they just fled

some units stood their ground a bit longer, but the most were running like rabbits....

so please try the new patch, also for achea script and treasury fixed, played the last test with macedonia, my philipp died before the gates of

athens, outnumbered by 5:1---no enemy fled, my troops fighting brave, but after my kings dead...you

know...so report your battle exp now....
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by leoni; September 21, 2011 at 07:53 AM.

Your are so right, tried a new campaign, just waiting and after 20 rounds i attack the greeks, the enemy

general was rested, their army outnumbered mine 2:1, but if they get ready to charge...they just fled

some units stood their ground a bit longer, but the most were running like rabbits....

so please try the new patch, also for achea script and treasury fixed, played the last test with macedonia, my philipp died before the gates of

athens, outnumbered by 5:1---no enemy fled, my troops fighting brave, but after my kings dead...you

know...so report your battle exp now....
    Wow that was fast, rep to you

Will give it a try later tonight when i have some spare time (after work).

BTW, do I need to restart my campaign or can I continue on my old save? Don't mind restarting, I got cool new plans I want to try out in that case

...sorry you got to restart your campaign...

ahhhhhhhh!!!!! Dam going to have to re-install for about the 10th time today. Actually I will do it tomorow, I'll play something else instead. All I wanted were a couple of different units

Signature made by Joar

...maybe it is time for a new faction-challenge, i promise there are enough units for you...

why you have to reinstall, what are you doing---no back up???

Icon12 Re: [RS 2.1a] When Worlds Collide---New one turn campaign-with Achaean League--Version-2.4--Event movies-Part1&2

...maybe it is time for a new faction-challenge, i promise there are enough units for you...

why you have to reinstall, what are you doing---no back up???
    Yes madness! All I wanted was the original Hypastistai and I attempted a few skins from other sub mods. I was playing a Antigonid campaign, but I reslly wanted an AS campaign
    Last edited by Constantius; September 22, 2011 at 03:26 AM.

Signature made by Joar

...the origin model...so you dont like corinth helmet style...i still find no time to start as modeller...cause

i always wanted a greater variety of hellenistic helmets, i asked toon for help, but he seems to be more

busy with his own stuff, sad but true...but this game got so much more to offer...you know no mod or

game are complete or perfect...and thats good...so people always interested to invent new ideas...

Antiokhos Euergetes's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Really enjoying this, good work. It will be even better when RS2.2 comes out. If I am honest though not sure about some of the unit changes. Also is it possible for you to add in super expensive elephant mercs available in Hellas- they were for example used at Cynoscephalae! Keep up good work

...thanks for your kind words, to add merc elephants is a good idea and will be added with a next patch.

..what do you mean with the units??? or i dont understand you right...

...well for everyone, these days i working to add more trustworthy diplomacy to rtw at all, with different

yes or no choices for the player...the possibilities must be limit by the engine, but i will try the best for

a better gameplay...it is a lot of work, but as long as i know it will be a realy new feature, so it would be

worth it...let us see...

Antiokhos Euergetes's Avatar Protector Domesticus

The Thorakitai, just a matter of preference! I would like this image
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Not a criticism just a preference. Doing a good job to improve the level of immersion
    Last edited by Antiokhos Euergetes; September 27, 2011 at 08:05 AM.