Page 89 of 89 FirstFirst ... 39 64 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89
Results 1,761 to 1,766 of 1766

Thread: When Worlds Collide/ Hellenistic Twilight Released

Default Re: When Worlds Collide/ Hellenistic Twilight Released

Mostly played with Macedonia. The few CTD I had must be because I have used the money cheat a few times. My likes are mostly the general idea of the mod and how you have implemented it and of course I do enjoy loads the unit rosters. My big dislike is mostly my personal preference that is to build all cities to the max but some cities like Athens you have limited it but since its intended I really dont mind. Also some places are really hard to train units like in Crimea with Macedon there is only a very small limited amount of troops we can train.

leoni's Avatar Campidoctor

thank you for your feedback...at far away places remember to build the hegemonia barrack paths, to gain the most of avaible aor troops....

latest fix includes two new skins taxis asia mikra-taxis seleukis, fixed wine resource at herakleia pontike...and a bug within the garrison script....
    just install wwc correct and copy paste the attached fix from the first post into your installation...

I have a few gripes with this mod:

1. The mauryans don't have eastern voices, they have barbarian voices.
    2. There's no music for the eastern factions or at least i don't hear music in both the campaign map and battles.

Sigma's Avatar Centenarius

So I'm looking at this sub-mod, given the map it looks like it doesn't take place during the Roman era and I'm not familiar with the AG dating system. When does this mod take place? During the Diadochi Wars?

Quote Originally Posted by Sigma View Post
    So I'm looking at this sub-mod, given the map it looks like it doesn't take place during the Roman era and I'm not familiar with the AG dating system. When does this mod take place? During the Diadochi Wars?
    The creator may be able to explain better but what I would say from playing it is that it's a Rome-era mod that doesn't focus on Rome. Starts near the end of the 1st Punic War.

Saul Tyre's Avatar Centenarius

Quote Originally Posted by Sigma View Post
    The mod starts in 58 Anno Graecorum which is I believe approx 254 BC and in the middle of the 1st Punic War (264bc-241bc), Hellenistic themed and somewhat historical with some fun elements added.
    Last edited by Saul Tyre; May 16, 2018 at 02:08 AM. Reason: typo
    My personality is who I am....my attitude depends on who you are....
    My youtube channel:https://www.youtube.com/SaulTyre
    RTR 8 Project member/_4.0 beta tester.RSII_WWC_submod beta tester.XC_5 alpha tester

Page 89 of 89 FirstFirst ... 39 64 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89