Thread: All my Generals are cowards

Default All my Generals are cowards

First i want to thank and congradulate you on your incredibly amazing mod i can tell 3 years went into this, im a huge history buff and all the historically accurate info in the game is a real treat so thank you so much.

but i do have a problem,

eventually one by one all of my generals become cowards after a certain battle, i wouldnt mind this but it affects moral and influence and so is kinda putting a damper on my empire, i mean i have like a 7 star general, hes held offices hes a tribune, and yet his name and coward are spoke in the same snetance, common now.

if you know of anyway to deal with this, even if its a manuel thing i have to do for each character in game like a trait cheat or something that would be great.

thanks,

Han the Roman

Default Re: All my Generals are cowards

It's a bug, and dvk has stated that it will be fixed in the next release. In the interim, editing the export_descr_character_traits.txt file for the campaign you're playing (Play_Rome\data\export_descr_character_traits.txt for example) by changing every line with "Affects Coward1 1 Chance" in it so that the final number in that line (the percentage chance to gain the coward trait) is 1 will more or less eliminate the trait from the game. It's not perfect, but it's better than every 10-star general being a coward.

Default Re: All my Generals are cowards

thank you so much for the quick fix and for the info that the RS2 modders know about it and will fix it, i appreciate it very much, so thank you again