Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678

Thread: Necrons v. Tyranids: Who is the Bigger Threat?

Sir Adrian's Avatar the Imperishable

Default Re: Necrons v. Tyranids: Who is the Bigger Threat?

The Kroot are the biggest thread if they ever end up in that conflict. Think 'Nids + Orkz with access to Tau technology.
    Under the patronage of Pie the Inkster Click here to find a hidden gem on the forum!

Påsan's Avatar Hva i helvete?
    Citizen

Quote Originally Posted by Doctor Shuu View Post
    The Kroot are the biggest thread if they ever end up in that conflict. Think 'Nids + Orkz with access to Tau technology.
    I'm pretty sure that the imperium have more leman russ tanks than there are Kroot.

Anyway since the reboot, Tyrants. However the imperium might be able to counter it if they levvy all they got against it. The true millitary potential of the 40k imperium have never been seen before.

Bobington's Avatar Ordinarius
    You illuminaterz wont find nuthin bout me!

Kroot? Kroot are weaker than Orks, smaller, barely more intelligent if at all, and Tau are very cautious about giving them stuff.
    As God wills it.

My vote goes to the 'nids obviously.

I mean they fight tau, the imperium of man, the eldar, the necrons, the orks, the dark eldar... If they win against the orks in octarius hive fleet leviathan will be unstoppable.
    Then, as throngs of his enemies bore down upon him and one of his followers said, "They are making at thee, O King," "Who else, pray," said Antigonus, "should be their mark? But Demetrius will come to my aid." This was his hope to the last, and to the last he kept watching eagerly for his son; then a whole cloud of javelins were let fly at him and he fell.

-Plutarch, life of Demetrius.

Arche Aiakidae-Epeiros EB2 AAR

Bobington's Avatar Ordinarius
    You illuminaterz wont find nuthin bout me!

Thing is though, they will never beat the Orks. The Tyranids were once United completely and beat Chaos back to the eye of terror but never once have more than around 5 percent of the Orks United, and that was under the greatest ork, ghazkull thraka. Tyranids are still scarier than necrons but not scarier thank Orks.
    As God wills it.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678